shape
carat
color
clarity

3.81 F - VS2 Round X X N GIA

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Shows my wife the latest picture to get her thoughts, and here's what she said:
"It's huge. It's beautiful. I think that it needs something on the other side to balance it out, like another band or surround it with some kind of enhancer."
Maybe visit a few local jewelers and see if they have a near match to the existing band or a variety of enhancers that could be tried on, see how it looks with more meat around the solitaire's shank.

Screenshot_20221116-190616.png

The only solution is: MORE BLING.

KingsDude

Rough_Rock
Shows my wife the latest picture to get her thoughts, and here's what she said:
"It's huge. It's beautiful. I think that it needs something on the other side to balance it out, like another band or surround it with some kind of enhancer."
Maybe visit a few local jewelers and see if they have a near match to the existing band or a variety of enhancers that could be tried on, see how it looks with more meat around the solitaire's shank.

Screenshot_20221116-190616.png

Showed her that and she said "for my little fingers that's too much... Too much going on"

Who knows. All I know is that WE are forever grateful to this community. I am so glad you guys are here to disrupt the diamond industry. Now everyone knows to come to me when theyre looking for diamonds (and then I come to you guys haha).

Well see if she keeps it. Need another week or so to let it set in... Then we'll really find out! Clocks ticking!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
It’s amazing isn’t it? We can have crazy, huge, gorgeous diamonds for a reasonable price, and without fear of ethical quandaries. PS is amazing I’m so glad to have found it! I hope she ends up loving it!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear that baby 24/7. I have a 2.94 I would happily even trade with you :Up_to_something:

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
It is a gorgeous, gorgeous stone! I am (im)patiently waiting on my 3.25 ct's return from David Klass, but I will say that the omgthisishuge feeling wore off after a couple of days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results