shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 3.44ctw Graduated 5 stone - The journey

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much @Star gazer !!!
All of those rings were stepping stones leading up to my 5 stone so not a collection unfortunately. But I could always revisit those settings one day.
My very minimal ring collection consist of two additional rings and few bands...

20230611_084246.jpg

20230609_210200.jpg

Love this collection pic Zesty! Your new ring is gorgeous, I’ve lived following all your explorations!!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I ALWAYS love the things you post, zestfullybling. Congrats on reaching this milestone.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a journey!! Aayla is gorgeous! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Advanced happy 32nd anniversary!
Yes and it was fun and stressful at the same time=)2
thank you so much for your kind words…yeah shoot 32years is a big number seems like it was yesterday when me and DH met. Thank you @Eli22 !

Love this collection pic Zesty! Your new ring is gorgeous, I’ve lived following all your explorations!!

@dreamer_dachsie in my eyes you are truly one of the PS veterans and I thank you so much for your sweet words and support! :kiss2:

I ALWAYS love the things you post, zestfullybling. Congrats on reaching this milestone.
Aww shucks @Alybetter you are so gracious. Thank you so much!=)2

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! This ring is jaw dropping gorgeous!! Bezel-ish and swoopy trellis? Wowza!!! Thanks so much for sharing your steps along the way. All of your rings have been pretty, but there's something about your graduated five stone that seems complete. Know what I mean? Congratulations on a fabulous ring and on 32 years!!

Thank you so much @BoulderGal ! I combined three of my ‘learned’ favorite elements in a ring the bezel-ish, trellis gallery , and 5 stones Ring. I do know what u mean. i love this ring and what it represents. Found my forever ering Finally and it will remain in my collection always:)) Thank you again for looking!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ZestfullyBling I feel like we can both claim PS veteran status for sure! And my post should have said I have LOVED all of your jewelry explorations. I hope you have reached a point where it’s all pleasure and no guilt/embarrassment! Adornment is meant to grow and evolve as we do I think. And happy anniversary, that is certainly something to celebrate. We just hit 16 years, so exactly half your milestone!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling I feel like we can both claim PS veteran status for sure! And my post should have said I have LOVED all of your jewelry explorations. I hope you have reached a point where it’s all pleasure and no guilt/embarrassment! Adornment is meant to grow and evolve as we do I think. And happy anniversary, that is certainly something to celebrate. We just hit 16 years, so exactly half your milestone!

thank you! So 16yrs! good for you! Happy belated anniversary @dreamer_dachsie !! tha

i have enjoyed sharing the jewelry style changes and every time PS family has been so supportive and encouraging!

you Know when I first joined P S. I had no idea that diamond cut mattered when It came to anything. I just new I wanted an anniversary band, one that had decent size stones to stand alone. I did web search …and their PS was. i heard of I d jewelry from here so I bought a 5 stone from them. I thought I was happy til As I kept learning, i realized I had a lack luster piece because I didn’t specify that I wanted PSquality stones in my 5 stone. (this was 12 or so years ago) So I eventually sold that 5 stone to MIL…she loves it and still wears it today. Then I purchased equsite BGD 5 stone… and the rest…well, my journey of finding my style/personality began.::)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4495.gif

IMG_4494.gif

Congrats on JOTW!
You new 5 stone is fabulous. I love the contrast you have going between the white gold and yellow gold. Plus, full finger coverage!! :kiss2:

Also, huge congratulations on your upcoming 32nd anniversary! That’s a beautiful thing. (and I’d like to add that you look way too young to have been married 32 years. Wowza :mrgreen:).

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW!! Well deserved and certainly appreciated here!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Zest!
Your new 5 stone ring is S T U N N I N G!!!
The two tone really does it for me.
A true work of art.:love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW!!!:kiss2:
thank you @Star gazer !

IMG_4495.gif

IMG_4494.gif

Congrats on JOTW!
You new 5 stone is fabulous. I love the contrast you have going between the white gold and yellow gold. Plus, full finger coverage!! :kiss2:

Also, huge congratulations on your upcoming 32nd anniversary! That’s a beautiful thing. (and I’d like to add that you look way too young to have been married 32 years. Wowza :mrgreen:).

thank you @elle_71125 ! you are such a sweetie! Ha ha ha…I may not look it, but boy do I feel it in my knees. LOL :lol-2:

Congrats on JOTW!! Well deserved and certainly appreciated here!

thank you so much @MissGotRocks for your kinds words :kiss2:

Hi Zest!
Your new 5 stone ring is S T U N N I N G!!!
The two tone really does it for me.
A true work of art.:love:
@Rubies-R-Me thank you so much !! Such a wonderful compliment!:kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your gorgeous ring and the JOTW!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I've said it before, but you know I think you have very cool taste.:love::love:
Congratulations on JOTW!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful ring and being JOTW!! It’s just stunning, ZestfullyBling!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results