shape
carat
color
clarity

3.4 carats for 34 years from DbL

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dipped my toes into the LGD world. Thanks to @SparklieBug for passing this amazing stone’s IG link along to me. She knew I needed over 9mm (finger size 7.5) and this just fit the bill!

At 3.01 carats, this stone ticked all the boxes for me! Small table, fat arrows, size, color, 0.7 HCA score. It’s a J color because I am not color sensitive at all but I am definitely large knuckled so I need size!! :lol:

This beauty is from Diamonds by Lauren. David @Rockdiamond and @Asscherhalo_lover were both easy to work with and very responsive which helped enormously.

As a math teacher, I’m always connecting numbers with life events and I couldn’t believe it when I learned that David chose .39 tcw baguettes (3x5). Hence, when added to the 3.01 center, you have a total of 3.4 carats exactly!! Incredibly coincidentally, just in time for our 34th wedding anniversary this weekend. It was truly kismet.

I’ll call her June because she will help me celebrate the end of a very trying school year.
Without further ado, here are a couple of pics.

E1BFC5F8-7A53-4271-A031-760687A91B95.jpeg

EACDA616-6E88-4569-8DB3-13CE38B56412.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Slickk, June is absolutely stunning, no wonder you were smitten. Happy 34th anniversary, she was well worth the wait. Wear her in good health always. :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick, this is absolutely beautiful in every way! June looks gorgeous on you. I love the setting and the meaning behind the ring. Everything about it is perfect :kiss2:Happy Anniversary and enjoy your new beauty!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
June looks so beautiful in that setting! :love: Congratulations on your anniversary, and wear her in the best of health!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slickk I’m so excited for you!!! June is absolutely gorgeous!!! You deserve it so much! Congratulations again on your anniversary!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
LOOOOVE this on you! All that’s needed is…..more pics! :bigsmile:

This is so perfect for your 34th anniversary! Congratulations on marking this with a “matching” diamond. :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Slickk, June is absolutely stunning, no wonder you were smitten. Happy 34th anniversary, she was well worth the wait. Wear her in good health always. :kiss2:

@Austina Thank you so much!! I was super nervous but when I opened it at my son’s house, I just swooned!!! And it’s not too large, which I was afraid of. Thank you!!

@Slick, this is absolutely beautiful in every way! June looks gorgeous on you. I love the setting and the meaning behind the ring. Everything about it is perfect :kiss2:Happy Anniversary and enjoy your new beauty!

@junebug Aww thanks so much! I guess I love modern cuts too! Who knew?! :lol: I really needed this after this year as I’m sure you know from your DD. ♥️

June looks so beautiful in that setting! :love: Congratulations on your anniversary, and wear her in the best of health!

@Kim N Thank you so much! Definitely, your ring gave me the courage and oomph to try a large modern round! I love yours!!

@Slickk I’m so excited for you!!! June is absolutely gorgeous!!! You deserve it so much! Congratulations again on your anniversary!

Thank you so much @MamaBee ! Like you, I always love these tapered bag settings. They’re so classic and I cannot wait to see your Winter’s new dress.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOOOOVE this on you! All that’s needed is…..more pics! :bigsmile:

This is so perfect for your 34th anniversary! Congratulations on marking this with a “matching” diamond. :kiss2:

Dear friend @SparklieBug I can’t thank you enough. I wouldn’t have this gorgeous ring without your thoughtfulness! And you could’ve bought it yourself!! I am sure I would have missed it while I was on my self-imposed ban, it was truly meant to be and I could not be happier with it!! Thank you so much!! ♥❤️

I’ll take more pics!!!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, @Slickk You're most welcome! It had your name written all over it! :dance: Vicarious sparklie shopping is nearly as exciting as finding a treasure for oneself. So glad you love it, and looking forward to more photos.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH SO classic! Elegant!!! Enjoy every (calculated) moment wearing this beauty!

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH SO classic! Elegant!!! Enjoy every (calculated) moment wearing this beauty!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal I just love looking down at work, or anywhere for that matter, and seeing lovely sparkle. Been that way since I was a kid!!

@SparklieBug Haha! It did have my name on it, but I wouldn’t have heard her calling my name had you not sent it my way. I don’t think I have ever made a decision on bling that quickly…do you?! :think::clap:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super gorgeous and super sweet!! Happy 34th!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@SparklieBug I don’t think I have ever made a decision on bling that quickly…do you?! :think::clap:
LOL! For others' information, @Slickk and I "met" through buying each others' sparklies, sometimes going back and forth with the same item. What we both share is that we're each painfully slow, for the most part, at decisions for sparklies. I think I'm definitely the slower one—analysis paralysis strikes, and I have to walk away...So, yes, this was the fastest I've ever seen Slickk take action! :lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SparklieBug thank you for clarifying our rapport. I know everyone here has a sparkle friend, or many, they’ve exchanged, sometimes back and forth, pieces with.
I still can’t believe I made the decision in less than an hour!! :clap:

@Ally66 thank you for the compliment and anniversary wishes. I’ve been smiling all afternoon!! :)

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby!!! :kiss2: She is gorgeous!! Congrats!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This absolutely has been a year unlike any other! Congratulations on your new treasure and may she bring you nothing but joy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Judging by your hands you got married as a preschooler.

Haha @Ibrakeforpossums I like to say I was a child bride! Thank you for the compliment! My husband has taken to calling them “man hands” a la Seinfeld episode. I did convince him I had to go big because of them!! :lol:

EF51A6C4-D2DB-4FBB-B90F-67446B99FA0E.gif

So pretty. Props to teachers — you deserve all the rewards.

@oncrutchesrightnow aww, thanks so much for saying both! It’s definitely been some year! Sheesh, 11 days left? :pray:
This absolutely has been a year unlike any other! Congratulations on your new treasure and may she bring you nothing but joy!

@Asscherhalo_lover it certainly has been unlike any other is the truth! Thank you for your help and making sure I was able to put it on hold pronto! Once a decision is made, it must happen! Thanks again and enjoy your well-deserved summer!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful fingers and long nail beds, oh gee.
Your husband wouldn't tease you if they weren't a beautiful attribute.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
June is busting out all OoOver! (sorry, old theater kid, here)
Beautiful, she is! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!!!!!!!!

swoonbitmoji.png

I need smelling salts STAT!

@Slickk Wear your gorgeous new ring in good health and blissful happiness and blingy joy my sweet friend.:kiss2:
She is GORGEOUS. Like you! XOXO

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 34th anniversary!!! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, June is gorgeous to fit your beautiful hand! Happy #34!

Most people have no clue how bright and white a well cut J color can perform IRL! It seems to be a Pricescope "secret"! Lots of bling for you buck! Lucky girl! ...and smart choice!

Adore your band too...are those French cuts?!

Can you post the IGI cert# so we can see the stats on that stone? Also share David's pics on DBL?? Did you get an Ideal Scope image?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Slickk, June is beautiful!!!! She looks beautiful on your hand. Congratulations on your anniversary and the school year almost being over. Enjoy your beautiful new rIng!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Slickk, June is beautiful!!!! She looks beautiful on your hand. Congratulations on your anniversary and the school year almost being over. Enjoy your beautiful new rIng!

@Calliecake Thank you so much for both the anniversary wishes and the compliment on the ring!! I’m very happy to have 9 days left of school!! Hooray!

Oh my, June is gorgeous to fit your beautiful hand! Happy #34!

Most people have no clue how bright and white a well cut J color can perform IRL! It seems to be a Pricescope "secret"! Lots of bling for you buck! Lucky girl! ...and smart choice!

Adore your band too...are those French cuts?!

Can you post the IGI cert# so we can see the stats on that stone? Also share David's pics on DBL?? Did you get an Ideal Scope image?

@ariel144 thank you so much!! Yes! Those are French cuts in my band! Great eye! I totally agree about J color stones. Color doesn’t bother me, in fact, I don’t even see it with these old eyes, I guess. Good for me, as I can get the size I need! :lol:
I’ll post the cert a little later as I’m dog sitting my son’s sick pet and it’s been a night!! Thanks so much again!!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
That is soooo perfect, @Slickk! Love it with your Frenchie eternity! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results