shape
carat
color
clarity

3.4 carats for 34 years from DbL

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much @SparklieBug I tried it with the Tiffany etoile sandwich. I’ll take a picture when the pups nap! :)

Congrats on your new ring! I am such a fan of the etoile I bet you change your mind on selling it now as I bet it looks great with this new ring!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the link. You sure take great pics with your phone...mine...not so good.:(2 Hope your doggie is better today.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new ring! I am such a fan of the etoile I bet you change your mind on selling it now as I bet it looks great with this new ring!!

Thanks so much!!
Haha! Good memory @mustangchi not sure I love it with it like the frenchie and the trinity but ya know, you could always have options, right!?

thanks for the link. You sure take great pics with your phone...mine...not so good.:(2 Hope your doggie is better today.

Why thank you! It’s just the iPhone 11 and a great subject. Thanks for thinking of the pooch, it’s been a long day! Hoping tonight and tomorrow are better!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful! Congratulations! This looks fantastic on your finger! Perfect stone.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! :kiss2: She is just PERFECT! And Happy 34th Anniversary to you and your DH!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful! Congratulations! This looks fantastic on your finger! Perfect stone.

@MMtwo Aww, thank you so much! It’s so much more beautiful than I ever thought I could have! I can’t stop staring!

Congratulations! :kiss2: She is just PERFECT! And Happy 34th Anniversary to you and your DH!

@lulu_ma thank you ever so much!! I love her already!! And we appreciate the anniversary wishes. :)

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I LOVE it and you wear it very well(another 7.5 girl here :) Happy 34th. Wishing you many more....=)2

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I don't want you to take this personally..but STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #shutsherownmouthandwipesdrool. love love love love love and you SO deserve it!! more pics please :) and videos and more more more tyvm :)

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Back again for more drooling. I love the balance of this ring too. The side stones are a perfect complement. It stays solitaire while glamming that setting up. Applause!

It's just so pretty!

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I love it so much! Congrats on 34 years!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@blingmeupscotty you crack me up!! I enjoy your posts so much! They always make me smile out loud and thank you for your lovely words!! I’ll work on more pics and videos!

@bling_dream19 thank you so much! I love it!! Hope all is well with you!!

@MMtwo aww wow! Thanks so much for the lovely compliment! I agree, the bags are just right (no goldilocks syndrome with this one!). It really is the best of both worlds of three stone coverage with solitaire aesthetic. And the baguettes are so lively too. Thanks again!

@_dracarys_ thank you very much!! :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ariel144 I realized I can just post the link and you can see all the info. Thank you again!!

And I’m adding another pic :)

1DF36799-6BA9-4EF2-A1B5-168A0A50169E.jpeg

Oooh look at those arrows! It looks gorgeous on you and it has definitely made me re-think lab grown diamonds! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Slickk it is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your new ring and your 34 years together.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh look at those arrows! It looks gorgeous on you and it has definitely made me re-think lab grown diamonds! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

@cushioncutnut I know right?!?! :lol: They’re so good, those arrows!! I love it!! Seriously, I love the price point to get a gorgeous diamond ring!! Thank you so much for the compliment and anniversary wishes!!

Slickk it is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your new ring and your 34 years together.

@BrownGinger thank you so much for your anniversary wishes and compliment on the ring! It is so pretty. I can’t believe she is mine!!! :dance:

dandelions

Rough_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring. You have excellent taste!

May I ask the size of your band? My engagement ring will be very similar to yours including the size of the stone but I'm worried the current design (1.5mm wide) isn't strong enough and that the stone will weigh the ring in a way that it's always turning. FWIW, I stand in solidarity with your size 8 finger. Same here.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous ring. You have excellent taste!

May I ask the size of your band? My engagement ring will be very similar to yours including the size of the stone but I'm worried the current design (1.5mm wide) isn't strong enough and that the stone will weigh the ring in a way that it's always turning. FWIW, I stand in solidarity with your size 8 finger. Same here.

Many thanks @dandelions ! The wedding band or the shank of the solitaire ring? The French cut is about 2.5mm as is the shank I believe. I can measure later.
And yes, at 7.5+ knuckles, we need to go big for the same coverage!! At least that is what I convinced my husband! :lol: #notmyfault

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Congrats @Slickk !! Absolutely stunning. You know you’re getting a winner with DbL. Love those fat arrows, the gorgeous setting, those perfect numbers!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congrats @Slickk !! Absolutely stunning. You know you’re getting a winner with DbL. Love those fat arrows, the gorgeous setting, those perfect numbers!

@e2the3rd many many thanks! I do love the fat arrows too and have always loved the tapered bag settings! DbL has been wonderful!!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is gorgeous!! The stone and the setting - beautiful!! Your new ring and the French cut band look amazing together. Congratulations on your anniversary and the conclusion of your school year!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is gorgeous!! The stone and the setting - beautiful!! Your new ring and the French cut band look amazing together. Congratulations on your anniversary and the conclusion of your school year!

@OdetteOdile why thank you ever so much!! I’m really enjoying the ring and the end of the school year!! :lol:
So appreciate the compliment and well wishes!! :)

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
@ariel144 I realized I can just post the link and you can see all the info. Thank you again!!

And I’m adding another pic :)

1DF36799-6BA9-4EF2-A1B5-168A0A50169E.jpeg

Wowsa! This photo is everything. I LOVE your new diamond and the setting is perfection as well. I play the numbers game too. 3 + 4 = 7...my favorite number. Happy Anniversary and congratulations.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsa! This photo is everything. I LOVE your new diamond and the setting is perfection as well. I play the numbers game too. 3 + 4 = 7...my favorite number. Happy Anniversary and congratulations.

My goodness @mwilliamanderson thank you so much!! I am so enjoying it and the setting is such a classic I have always admired. Haha to numbers games! I am a math teacher. It’s ingrained!! Thanks so much for the anniversary wishes! :)

dandelions

Rough_Rock
So I have to tell you that I've been thinking of your ring non-stop and want something just like it. I originally had a stock setting from Frank Darling picked out. They sent me the 3D printed plastic ring to try before creating the actual ring and I HATE it. It has nothing to do with Frank Darling. They've been nothing but wonderful to work with. But the ring just doesn't work for my fat fingers.

My boyfriend and I have been kind of arguing about it for the last few weeks because I have been avoiding choosing contacting FD to totally change the design into something custom. He wants to get engaged soon and we cannot untill I have the ring I want. So, here we are.

But I just wanted to tell you once again how beautiful your ring is and that I wish you and your husband many more years of happiness together.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @dandelions thank you so much for your kind comment. You’ve made my evening! I’m still just loving it so much!!
I’m sorry you’re having such trouble finding your dream ring. I don’t know your budget, but I do know that DbL had another 3 carat J color/VS2 (like mine) on his IG yesterday. It seems like you could ask him about it and possibly replicate my ring.
Here’s my contact info if you would like to reach out privately. Happy to help if you’d like.
Thanks again so much for your lovely post!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I missed your post! Congratulations on your anniversary and also your beautiful new ring. It's looks great on you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slickk I would love to see some profile shots of your beautiful ring! :bigsmile:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @HS4S_2 I know you’ve been busy this summer! Thank you for the anniversary wishes too. Hope you and yours are all well!! ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results