shape
carat
color
clarity

3.25 Montana Sapphire Halo Set Engagement Ring

Gts80

Rough_Rock
This engagement ring is a 3.25 Carat custom cushion cut Montana Sapphire set in a micro pave platinum halo. The ring also incorporates two small heirloom diamonds, unset from a piece of my grandmother's jewelry, set east and west in the gallery above the shank.

The sapphire was cut and purchased from Jeff at Earth's treasury. Jeff was a pleasure to work with, and very patient - I looked at 5 of his sapphires before deciding on this one. My fiance loves the amount of personality this stone has. It will shift in color from a lighter blue to a vibrant blue green depending on lighting. It's constantly showing new "sides" of itself - the photos speak for themselves. The stone is quite unique and we truly could not be happier with it.

The setting is CAD/Cast and was made by Brilliantly Engaged. The challenge for me with this setting finding out how to incorporate the small heirloom diamonds, some vendors wouldn't even entertain the idea of working with them, very glad I went with BE. The design that Chris and his team came up with was perfect. Exactly what I was going for, elegant and refined. The sentimental value of having those incorporated is off the charts and it means so much to me and to my fiance that they are there.

Chris was very patient with me throughout the process, there was a lot of back and forth discussing ideas, and then design revisions. I was very detail oriented, and I'm sure a lot more demanding than most when it came to specifics, but Chris' communication and responsiveness to all my requests was top notch. I'm very happy with the work BE did, it is a wonderfully crafted and beautiful setting.
I had the ring appraised for insurance by and independent appraiser, and even they were remarking on the quality of the craftsmanship.

rch1b.jpg

hcc.jpg

bghalo3.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! The color is really beautiful! Happy Engagement!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: I love everything about it! Congratulations on your engagement.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! :love: Well done! Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap: :dance: :clap:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful and meaningful ring - congrats!!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful...really love the added sentiment of the heirloom diamonds. Congratulations to both of you. And the something new, something old and something blue boxes are checked :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really beautiful ring & lovely sentiment as well, congrats!!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! :love: Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That color is absolutely amazing! The contrast of the halo is beautiful. The heirloom diamonds seals the deal. Congrats on your perfect ring (oh and engagement :angel: )

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and the completed ring looks fantastic! :love: Very well thought out and executed!! :appl: Did you incorporate a sapphire at the end of the diamond shank, too?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is beautiful and it's perfect in a halo. Congratulations!!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Hand shots please!!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! :love: I love the color of the sapphire!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it - I bet you get tons of compliments!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful, and I love the special sentiment with the heirloom diamonds :love:

kylier

Shiny_Rock
In love with this stone! What color! :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning piece. :love:
The center stone has such an amazing colour and I love the detailing in the setting, including the heirloom stones. Tres chique!!!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
This is stunning! Congratulations! Was it difficult to find the right stone? What description did you give to get the color you wanted? I love everything about this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results