shape
carat
color
clarity

3.24 tsavorite garnet w/ cool inclusions from Tan

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your spessartite is truly a crown jewel in your collection box. I’m not sure but I think I see some of the inclusions in the first tsav picture? It’s also green coloured? I cannot make anything out in the second tsav picture due to the blurriness but don’t mind more pics, please!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
WOW only since June? You do have a nice collection. I really think this is a fun stone!! I was wondering when you purchased it? I purchased from Tan on Oct 3 so I am hoping the stone comes soon and not while I am on vacation.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!! i'm going to attempt more pictures later. It's so overcast right now so no luck.

Chrono, the inclusions look white. I just couldn't capture it well enough.

Cemrn, I paid for DHL express so I got it really fast. Within 4 days of me paying. Figured it's worth it when i buy more than 5 stones... gotta couple of tiny chrys princess and a pear spinel that weren't photographed because i ran out of boxes...

I took out the UV light yesterday. All my pink spinels glow! the red-orange one is the only one that doesn't.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it! What a cool stone! I like your collection too-would love to see close ups and such!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice collection! What a rainbow of colors

T

talamasca

ForteKitty|1287114881|2737922 said:
1 sleepy glowy orange-pink and 1 reddish pink spinel

:love: yummy :love: yummy :love: yummy!!!!! Do you have more pics of these two????

The tsav is so cool! Have you set it yet?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an interesting stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results