shape
carat
color
clarity

3.11ct AVR - Not quite a solitaire.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting because it lets your AVR be the star but also adds a little extra without the sidestones being distracting. I hope I am making sense,it is just beautiful!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My, it's beautiful and very unique :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my... Your ring is AMAZING! Your diamond is beautiful and I LOVE the side stones!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the bezel setting of your side stones :love:

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! Will you wear a wedding band with this?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
THUD! So beautiful!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. :love: This is my type of setting. Gorgeous, elegant and classic. BEAUTIFUL. :love:
More pics pretty please. :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the profile shot with that angular part due to bullet. Very architectural :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Blop,
So happy for you! It doesn't get any better than this. :love: :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful!! Can't wait for your hand shots!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW just beautiful...understated and yet blingy. :love: :love:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous & elegant ring. Great design too! Wear it in great health. :))

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's just so lovely! And I love the yellow gold. Truly a unique and special ring! Congratulations!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok - here we go with the hand shots. Pls keep in mind that I never post hand shots, not being a fan of my very middle-aged chubby hands!

I've said all along that this is an incredibly white K colored stone. Cut is everything, of course, but even from a sideways view - it's very white and clean. Side stones are I's.

img_7628.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now, to explain the next few shots....

I just couldn't get my hand at the right angle. So in the end I put my hand in front of a mirror and took the photos from between my fingers! Any color in the stone is from the reflection of my own hand. I mainly took these next 3 photos to show proportion.

img_7630.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief - this was like the gymnastics of hand shots! How do other people manage this???

img_2317_2.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one - closer, super blurry, and very tinted. Really not doing my ring justice here!! But for those who asked.... (again in the mirror)

img_7631.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew! Well thank goodness those are over! Now here's a nicer one - taken NOT in a mirror - sitting on the coffee table in my living room. I included a few of my other yellow gold rings. I can mix and match all of these and they all look pretty fab. :)

Coming from the back they are my Tiffany bar set ring - 7 x .15, my wedding band, an eternity band made with 4 pt stones, and then my new ring with the 3.11 K SI1.

And that's it, folks! :wavey:

img_7632.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos! Especially the "family" photo with all of your beautiful rings! Had wondered what type of band you would wear with the solitaire. You really have some very pretty choices to mix & match with it. Congrats again! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop.. you have my favorite stone! your ring - it's just perfect.. I love it!!

:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY WOW WOW!!! I love this so much. :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome diamond and it is so white I would never have guessed that it was a k color. The setting you had made is just exquisite. I love the elegant simplicity of the design - solitaire with a twist!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming back to check the new pics!!! It is gorgeous on your hand! I agree that taking hand shots is HARD! Of course, I think all jewelry photos are hard because rarely can they capture the beauty of diamonds! But I absolutely LOVE the family shot with your 4 yellow gold rings! They are so beautiful! :love:

Oh, can you lay the ring down flat and get a profile shot, please?

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring suits your hand perfectly Mrs Blop. I love the slight tapering of the band towards the diamond. The setting just suits the stone. There's something about the warmth of yellow gold with diamonds - love the group shot of your rings.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As a new owner of an AVR, I love it too!!!!
Looks awesome!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

Motownmama - I'm a yellow gold fan also. I think platinum and all the white metals are classy, but yellow gold, to my eye, is warm and pretty. It's a color as opposed to a neutral, and I love that!

lknvrb4 - thank you! I know what you mean about the side stones not being distracting. That's definitely what I was going for.

bright ice - thank you for saying it's unique! It's so hard to come up with something very personal to you, which everybody else doesn't already have. I thought long and hard about this one!

Mayk - thank you! :D

ricezo - I think it's amazing too. :) Thanks. :))

RosieR - I'm glad you like the bezels. I wanted *some* bezel in it somewhere as I really love bezel set stones.

Bishbunch - yes - I'll wear my plain wedding band most of the time. I think I'll mix it up with the other rings in the 'group shot' from time to time. But most of the time it will be with my plain wedding band.

<fanning Tourmaline and helping her up off the floor> I'm glad you like it - and thank you for your help and inspiration on the 8 prong solitaire thread I started.

missy - your taste is lovely, so if this is your type of ring, then I've done just fine!

thecat - I'm glad you like the architectural aspect to it. Some won't, I know, but with bullets as side stones it's virtually impossible to get around.

Jimmianne - awww - thank you!!

Alex T - hallo - and thank you! Hand shots now included. :)

Diamondbug - 'understated' is VERY good. :)) thank you!

ccuheartnurse - thank you! I think my health will be fine...as soon as my wallet recovers!! :tongue:

bbziggy - it's really special. :) I slept last night with it next to my bed so I saw it as soon as I woke up this morning! Corny, I know, but it sure put a smile on my face as soon as I opened my eyes!

Rockinruby - luckily, the stones on my Tiffany bar set band are the EXACT same width side to side as the points on the tapered bullets on the furthest points on my new ring. So they line up perfectly. I definitely see a future for those 2 being worn together!

Tekate - thanks. It's a glorious stone. When I was young I never thought I'd have a ring like this! It was so worth the wait!

lorrissey - laughing here! Glad you like it. :))

diamondseeker - laying down sideways photo coming right up! Gimme 10 minutes and it should be here.

Polished - thank you for that compliment! I am SO not fond of my hands, so being told that it looks ok on my hands is very reassuring.

Yimmers - can you post a link to your new AVR? We AVR girls need to stick together!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring mrs blop! :love: The setting is just beautiful, DK did a wonderful job, I've been very impressed with his work. And what a fabulous diamond! Congratulations, you must be having a blast wearing your new beauty!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker - side shots as promised. :) Excuse the lint.... D'oh!

img_7655.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 2....

img_7656.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results