rosetta

Ideal_Rock
AMAZEBALLS. :love:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
What a unique and beautiful design!

ljmf

Rough_Rock
Here is a top shot of my old engagement ring.

IMG_1395 Old Resize.jpg

ljmf

Rough_Rock
Hi Enerchi, Thank-you for the congratulations! It is a milestone to make it to 25 years.

ljmf

Rough_Rock
Thank-you for all of the wonderful comments. I am not sure about a wedding band. Because of the design I am not sure a wedding band will fit.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and unique! Congrats!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful flowing design. I love it!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
oh, that is just BEAUTIFUL!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
:love: Gorgeous! Congratulations on 25 years. I actually love it without a band, I think it makes a statement. Such a unique and beautiful design!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, so beautiful!!! :love:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT is one of the most beautiful rings I have EVER seen! :love: I. WANT. IT! :errrr:

Just as I am in the final stages of CAD renderings, THIS pops up! :cry: I cannot believe it. I just have no words.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous :love: :love: :love: Love the swoopiness and those beautiful prongs!!

boxy

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know a ball park figure for that ring setting? It is absolutely stunning!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very elegant setting and beautiful stone. :love: Congratulations on 25 years of marriage. Quite an accomplishment.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back and drool a bit :naughty:

You have an amazing ring ljmf! It is gorgeous. I love it as the jewel of the week - it shows up on EVERY page - woo hoo!!! Beautiful, just beautiful. Huge congrats to VC for creating such a stunning setting.

And again - for you and DH for making it this far together! I know, the road is not always a smooth one, but its worth it!

(and feel free to keep posting MORE AND MORE AND MORE photos - not a bad angle anywhere on that beauty!)

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful stone and perfect setting! Did you design it? :love:

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY!!! THAT is awesome. Congrats!!! :wavey:

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
boxy|1337423885|3199039 said:
Does anyone know a ball park figure for that ring setting? It is absolutely stunning!!!

I'm certain Victor will be happy to give you a no strings attached quote. When I was speaking with him, the only criteria were that the stone needs to be a round or OEC, and I'm pretty certain it needs to be at least 3 cts or more due to the design structure. I'm phone phobic so have never spoken with him that way but he's super responsive on email and very, very friendly. Go ahead and send him an email and satisfy your curiosity :)

Sorry to semi-hijack, ljmf, but I wandered back to take another - ok, 4th or 5th :) , look at your beauty.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful - congrats on Jewel of the Week! :) :appl:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
boxy|1337423885|3199039 said:

I actually requested a quote right after I posted in this thread. LOL. I love the ring that much.

Welp! I had sticker shock for it being a solitaire! :-o But given the aesthetic with the hand-forged tri-wire assembly and the quality, I totally understood. It is just a piece of art!

Just wish it was more within a budget I'd want for a solitaire to justify totally forgoing the custom process I already have going on now. LOL

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new ring is amazing, though the old one was quite beautiful too. May I ask what you did with your old ering?

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Love the setting, it is simply amazing. you have very good taste. That design is so different. Bling, bling...and congrats on 25 years...happy wife, happy life...and may you be blessed with 25 more.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastically elegant with a twist! :love:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
large and gorgeous, and so airy !! congrats !!!! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
omg that is absolutely gorgeous!!!! love both the old and your new upgraded setting!!!! congratulations on 25 years!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
That is so lovely -- from every angle!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

You did a STUNNING job on this ring - a very beautiful setting, so classic, so elegant, so ... perfect! Congrats to you and I hope this wins you an award at the Diamond Oscars!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results