shape
carat
color
clarity

2021 Pearl wishlist?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ugh I just saw Kamoka's harvest strands a week ago...I am head over heels. I might have to readjust bling budget allocation and work in a bracelet...and eventually get a necklace. They are gorgeous. @Rhd3 I will be following with interest if you move forward!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I waffle between 16 inches and 36 inches. I love love love the look of the longer strands but I think I might get more use out of a choker length. The strands with more variance are a feast for the eyes! I plan on going that route when the day comes.

@MMtwo I love Kamoka everything. Lol. They do have some of the most beautiful harvest strands.

I also love Kamoka everything. Just beautiful eye candy. I have used their pearl strands as inspiration when making my own to wear.

Right now Etsy is listing the Kamoka shop and not available. I wonder if they are taking a break on Etsy. I think In a couple of weeks we will see the Chinese pearl vendors take a break to celebrate Chinese New Year.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I also love Kamoka everything. Just beautiful eye candy. I have used their pearl strands as inspiration when making my own to wear.

Right now Etsy is listing the Kamoka shop and not available. I wonder if they are taking a break on Etsy. I think In a couple of weeks we will see the Chinese pearl vendors take a break to celebrate Chinese New Year.

We can still drool at Tahitian Pearl Jewelry by Kamoka – Kamoka Pearl (kamokapearls.com) :)

In 2016, I bought my sister a bright green Kamoka pearl pendant. It looked like it was dipped in honey or something - it was just so smooth and glossy looking.

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
My grey Japanese Akoyas arrived- and they are glorious, just glorious! My pics are terrible where this time of year indoor lighting is poor, but even so, they still show their beauty. Pearls are slightly baroque 8.5mm.

IMG_7798.jpg

IMG_7797.jpg

Beautiful! They look very round and lustrous.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to add some well-matched tear drop pairs as interchangeable dangles with my tiny diamond huggies, probably a pair each of blue Tahitians, white/silver CFWP or baby SSP, and blue-lavender CFWP, and blue Akoyas.

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Umm - can I add one more thing to my list?

I think this is the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. Okay, maybe I am being dramatic...but WOW I am smitten with this Kamoka piece....please no one buy it in case I find a spare 1k :lol: :wall:

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 2.32.24 PM.png

1611347717784.png

I blame this for my new project of making a Frankenstein Tahitian harvest strand. Just ordered a bunch of circles and baroques to get things kick started...

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I blame this for my new project of making a Frankenstein Tahitian harvest strand. Just ordered a bunch of circles and baroques to get things kick started...

I’d say I’m sorry but I’m so excited to see the results! :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Missed this yeaterday
You have now answered my question on your clasp thread !
Very much looling forward to seeing it when its finished ....or during the process

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ombrelicious!!!!! Very gorgeous and sophisticated. Does it have the one touch clasp? Those are so easy to use.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that the bean clasp?
Here’s more vendor photos

A3B2DEBA-5A86-402C-BBB4-B73B4510A749.jpeg B6092C4B-7FB2-4BC2-8D2F-63BDA310B0A4.jpeg E497BD11-8B59-4194-89CC-1D2174971C60.jpeg 73161BC3-6BD6-4CE8-8B5C-18B61954A339.jpeg DD99ECE8-A3B8-48A8-A3B3-AB47C871228C.jpeg

Yes- a bean clasp. The silicone bumpers are great because if you re-string the necklace you won't have to worry about knots getting stuck in the pearls.

I love the new pics. You must be so excited!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes- a bean clasp. The silicone bumpers are great because if you re-string the necklace you won't have to worry about knots getting stuck in the pearls.

I love the new pics. You must be so excited!
I’m definitely excited!
Hmm. Will the bumpers keep them from all falling off if the string breaks though? That’s my only concern with this method

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m definitely excited!
Hmm. Will the bumpers keep them from all falling off if the string breaks though? That’s my only concern with this method

Im sure these ones won't smell of any kind of poo

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I sure hope not!
Now I need to figure out what neckline I should wear with it for the annoying number of photos I’m gonna take :lol:

All of those photos will be eagerly devoured by the rest of us !

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Haha I sure hope not!
Now I need to figure out what neckline I should wear with it for the annoying number of photos I’m gonna take :lol:

You can choose any neckline... my beady li’l eyes will be glued to the pearls! :D:dance:

ETA: Never too many pictures! When does this beauty arrive?!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully this weekend!
F0DDE93D-19B4-44AB-81B6-D7FF43BC332E.jpeg

I'm excited to see pictures. This is such a beauty. You can wear a flannel shirt and bunny slippers with these babies and we won't notice!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm excited to see pictures. This is such a beauty. You can wear a flannel shirt and bunny slippers with these babies and we won't notice!

Nooooooo. It’s delayed in customs. ::cry::

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nooooooo. It’s delayed in customs. ::cry::

Ugh! I hope it is released soon. I truly am so excited for you. What I really want to see is the overtones on the Tahitians. The vendor pics are under what looks like direct look which shows the beautiful luster but not the colors. Are these beauties charcoal, green, cherry or peacock? Can't wait to find out.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh! I hope it is released soon. I truly am so excited for you. What I really want to see is the overtones on the Tahitians. The vendor pics are under what looks like direct look which shows the beautiful luster but not the colors. Are these beauties charcoal, green, cherry or peacock? Can't wait to find out.

The vendor specifically picked out ones that were less colorful for the ombré effect as they are meant to be black scale but I’m sure they still have a bit of overtone to them. I think they said greens and pinks which goes nicely with the pinked white akoyas. Fingers crossed I get them Monday or earlier. I hope I hope I hope.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results