shape
carat
color
clarity

2021 Pearl wishlist?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally decided on a gold
Keshi strand! Woot. This rounds out my pearl wish list. The rest will just be me restraining and rewiring different designs hehe.

2118B34B-3290-4C99-829D-905E3DEBD7BF.jpeg A8D5C754-8289-4BA3-9AAA-AE5B3474EA13.jpeg

I’m also getting a 11mm champagne south seas. One of these guys:
74DF267A-4F91-46F0-9A54-3207ED85CDC8.jpeg

Is it on order ?
When does it arrive ?

And Woot indeed !
As if this is all ! (Dang my smilies are broke today)

SparklieBug

Shiny_Rock
I finally decided on a gold
Keshi strand! Woot. This rounds out my pearl wish list. The rest will just be me restraining and rewiring different designs hehe.

2118B34B-3290-4C99-829D-905E3DEBD7BF.jpeg A8D5C754-8289-4BA3-9AAA-AE5B3474EA13.jpeg

I’m also getting a 11mm champagne south seas. One of these guys:
74DF267A-4F91-46F0-9A54-3207ED85CDC8.jpeg

Thud. That. strand. is. gorgeous. Period.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I’m hopeful I will love them. I figure if they came back they were meant to be! I had been told they had sold back in January but there was a clerical misunderstanding and it was available! And I hadn’t been able to commit to any others. Meant to be!

Now the question will be do I want to keep it a necklace or convert to bracelet? I have soooo many pearl necklace options already but only 2 bracelets... and since these are keshi they are theoretically solid nacre and more resilient to wear and tear?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I’m hopeful I will love them. I figure if they came back they were meant to be! I had been told they had sold back in January but there was a clerical misunderstanding and it was available! And I hadn’t been able to commit to any others. Meant to be!

Now the question will be do I want to keep it a necklace or convert to bracelet? I have soooo many pearl necklace options already but only 2 bracelets... and since these are keshi they are theoretically solid nacre and more resilient to wear and tear?

These are gorgeous! Have they arrived yet? How exciting. With your creativity I fully expect both a necklace (tin cup or incorporated with other pearls) and a bracelet. =)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My wish is to have @MakingTheGrade pearl and ribbon necklace! For sure I wish it were mine! Just a little jeali.......

cheers--Sharon

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooo those earrings are stunning!

I do feel like in the past year I’ve learned a lot about pearls and I do worry that it’ll be harder over time to find salt water pearls as global warming messes with sea temps and oyster health. Or at least that’s how I rationalize all my pearl purchases!

Pearls are dependent on life to create, what a novel thing for a gem. It unfortunately also makes it more fragile.

I have most of the things on my wish list but depending on how much I love the gold south sea keshi I might need a WSS keshi strand too...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! Have they arrived yet? How exciting. With your creativity I fully expect both a necklace (tin cup or incorporated with other pearls) and a bracelet. =)2

I got a combined shipment with another PSer and she sent me a photo of my keshi and GSS round.
Next to her lighter champagne rounds also from takahashi.

F4BA96FD-5E69-49AA-8B6E-8E387BC24EBB.jpeg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly have no idea...
Suggestions?

You are much better at designing pearl pieces than I am. :)

The color and luster of your golden SS pearls make them stand out. So it will be a challenge to incorporate other pearls into a necklace or bracelet because if they are equally stunning, the goldens would not stand out.

I think a simple strand necklace with a pendant would look nice. I also like this necklace- a lot.

images.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The color and luster of your golden SS pearls make them stand out. So it will be a challenge to incorporate other pearls into a necklace or bracelet because if they are equally stunning, the goldens would not stand out.

I think a simple strand necklace with a pendant would look nice. I also like this necklace- a lot.

images.jpg

Very epic necklace! Hmm. I’ll have to dig around to see if I can find floral components I like..

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

images.jpg

oh i love that
id want to wear it on my head (somehow)

CMN

Shiny_Rock
Ok. Last pearl purchase of 2021. I couldn’t resist nabbing this mabe pearl pendant from Takahashi since I’m getting the lavender akoya and might as well make the shipping and fees worth it...
75C33156-B0F6-4A21-8EA7-45D5DBA5226E.jpeg

Really pretty - looks like it has those Sea of Cortez pearl colours. Loving the round diamond at the bottom; that really finishes it.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Last pearl purchase of 2021. I couldn’t resist nabbing this mabe pearl pendant from Takahashi since I’m getting the lavender akoya and might as well make the shipping and fees worth it...
75C33156-B0F6-4A21-8EA7-45D5DBA5226E.jpeg

Gorgouse !
But with 6 months of the year still ahead of us is this really your last pearl for 2021 .....

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The King of Diamonds
    The King of Diamonds
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez

Holloway Cut Advisor