shape
carat
color
clarity

2005 Leon Eye-Candy, and other recent bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
41.gif
Ok, so in her welcome-back-kotter-thread, Reena asked what she had missed.

Now, there has been some AMAZING bling-age in these last few months that I have gone from a PS poster to a PS crackfiend
3.gif
.....way too many to name, so at the risk of leaving someone (or someBLING) out, here is a cliffnotes version of the ones that IMMEDIATELY spring to mind: some of the newer LEONS!
3.gif

So, for Reena's catch-up and for everyone else's eye-candy purposes, here are some of the Leon creations you helped inspire that have transpired in your absence!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

The "Lovey"
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cant-stop-smiling-story-of-a-man-with-a-square-emerald-leon.24458/=

cute330xigrl
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/he-was-sooo-cute-about-it.26462/=

gingerBcookie
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/no-longer-a-girlfriend.28664/=

happysnowbunny
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-leon-mege-pave-ring.29076/=

And a bunch of other yumyums on the "halo rings" thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-rings-with-halos.27882/=

I'm sure I've forgotten TONS, so ladies (and gents) if you want to refresh our collective memory about something fantastic from the last 5-6 months, post away!!
30.gif
30.gif

(ETA, I'm a dope and just NOW saw that MrsSalvo has already bumped the larger Leon thread. Doh! Oh well!
41.gif
)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s Windowshopper''s Leon

ring

reena

Ideal_Rock
snorkeling in drool. simply snorkeling.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mrs. Salvo! (And SORRY windowshopper!!!) I just posted on her thread.....I can''t BELIEVE I missed that amazing thing the first time around! Whoops!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I have missed quite a bit on SMTR. Just OMG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
blueroses,
You crack me up, PS crack fiend, too funny.
3.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s see, I have my red shoes and if I just click my heels 3 times......."I will have a Leon Mege Ring" ..... "I will have a Leon Mege Ring" ...... "I will have a Leon Mege Ring"

Oh a girl can dream, can''t she?! I just love all of your Leon masterpieces
3.gif

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
There was one ring that i''ve never been able to get out of my mind, so unique and gorgeous. I saved a picture to my laptop but i will have to go back and search for the topic it was under to see if i can find the link. I know for sure it was in the "SMTR" section, where the subject was ''show me your 3 carats and larger" or something like that. it was just gorgeous, now i must go try to find it, it must be in this link as one of the best!!

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
OK, i found it! it was xraydoc''s cushion (4.71 cts, G-VS2)

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
is that not the most gorgeous ring?!! Thanks for getting the pictures right, i haven''t mastered that yet, obviously!!

i luuuuuuuv that cushion, and the setting is just out of this world.
face1.gif
Definitely a jaw-dropper!!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Holy mother of bling, Batman!!!

That is a helluva rock! I missed that too!

Ice, ice baby!!
36.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone...

I am new to Pricescope as a participant, but have been learning and reading for the past month or so...all of you are so knowledgeable! I chose here to respond because of gingerBcookie''s ring. WOW!
emsmiled.gif

This is so lovely and the simplicity of the design is similar to what I am considering for my new ring. This upcoming February will make it 25 years of marriage and it is WAY time to get a little upgrade and a different setting. I love the pave diamonds around the basket that supports or embraces the center stone. I am dreaming
emotion-5.gif
of something similar with an "x" mounting that is paved on all 3 sides, all in platinum.

Anyways, just wanted to compliment you on your bling!!!

emsmile.gif

Hope to be able to join in on other discussions and get feedback, too!!!

DeannaBana

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2005 4:06:53 PM
Author: DeannaBana
Hi everyone...

I am new to Pricescope as a participant, but have been learning and reading for the past month or so...all of you are so knowledgeable! I chose here to respond because of gingerBcookie''s ring. WOW!
emsmiled.gif

This is so lovely and the simplicity of the design is similar to what I am considering for my new ring. This upcoming February will make it 25 years of marriage and it is WAY time to get a little upgrade and a different setting. I love the pave diamonds around the basket that supports or embraces the center stone. I am dreaming
emotion-5.gif
of something similar with an ''x'' mounting that is paved on all 3 sides, all in platinum.

Anyways, just wanted to compliment you on your bling!!!

emsmile.gif

Hope to be able to join in on other discussions and get feedback, too!!!

DeannaBana

Welcome DeannaBana.

25 years of marriage; now that''s an accomplishment!
Good for you.
Enjoy the hunt for the upgrade.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeannaBana,
Hi and welcome to pricescope!!! 25 year of marriage IS quite an accomplishment. Can''t wait to see what you decide on, have fun looking.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome DeannaBana!!
35.gif

Congratulations on your silver anniversary, AND on your upcoming upgrade
31.gif
31.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sevens One,

My hubby and I are parents to 9 kids, 7 boys & 2 girls, 4 of whom attend local colleges. All kids still live at home, so stealing time away to view Pricescope is such an escape and I appreciate all the entries.
emwink.gif

I have settled on either a Jubilee or a Regent cut for my upgrade
emsmilep.gif
. I currently have a .75 princess cut as my center stone with 2 side rounds outside of 4 diagonally set baguettes which flank the princess cut,all set in 14K yellow gold.

I designed this ring several years ago. My first 2 kids conveniently lost my original wedding ring set about 16 years ago, so I had to wait a bit(cause we were having babies and there was no money for jewelry
emsad.gif
), and about 9 years ago, I got the current ring I have. I do not have a wedding band and oddly enough, I have had situations arise where I am "hit on" and it is annoying to my hubby and me. Yes, it can be flattering(hello, I AM a mom of 9 people!...and I look pretty good considering, so says my hubby), but I want a ring or rings that says "taken, married and well cared for", if you get my drift. My hubby tried to get a commercial channel set ring to match my current ring, but it wasn''t the right fit or style, so he felt bad.
emembarrassed.gif

I would prefer to have nice pieces of jewelry than numerous pieces, so now I would prefer to get my upgraded ring in platinum and a different design, something simple but elegant.
emotion-5.gif

Here is my dilemma...how do I help coerce my hubby''s thinking about the change I want to make? He thinks that I have a nice rock and he sees it as just that. I feel that since I we are approaching our 25th wedding anniversary--which is nothing to sneeze at, hello--maybe we could get something a little nice, too. Any ideas???

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Blueroses!

Thanks SO much!!! I am seriously going to need yours and everyone else''s guidance and 2 cents here as I start to really get serious about this..
emotion-15.gif

Appreciate the welcome!!!
emsmile.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome DeannaBana! I am new too and have learned SO MUCH from pricescope. I recently upgraded for my 28th anniversary to a three stone ring set in white gold three-sided pave. My excuse to my husband was that even though I already had a nice ring, I wanted something in white gold or platinum instead of yellow gold and that I wanted to have ideal cut diamonds. Caught him in a good mood and it seemed to work. Good luck with your upgrade!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome and sound advice Sundial! You definitely have a great idea there...about catching him in a good mood...Hmmm.

The thing is I need to also get around his accountant sensibilities. As parents of 9 kids, we both have always been very concerned with finances and is it a want or need. Chris is an amazing man and has always made sure our family has had what we need. Gee, I think I might be able to talk his "lingo" and get him to believe HE thought of it. You know the movie, "My Crazy Greek Wedding" or something like that with Nia Vardolas in the lead? The women--her mom and her aunt--get the dad to believe HE thinks that it is best for Toula--the Nia Vardolas character.

Anyways--thanks for your input!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deannabana.....You''ve got it made sista, just tell hubby that you need to replace all of that calcium you lost birthing 9 babies with an equivalent amount of carats. Heck, you shouldn''t need an excuse
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
welcome Deanne!!
I am kind of new too
there is lot nice people in this message board and you can get really good advice .
wow 9 kids! it''s sounds very fun
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results