shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't stop smiling! Story of a man with a square emerald & Leon..

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
If it wasn''t for Pricescope (or Reena) this never would have happened. THANK YOU!

Yesterday, I got engaged to my long time (ok very, very long time) BF. He proposed on top of a lighthouse! The story and pics are posted here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/he-proposed.24433/

Here''s the scoop on the ring:
1.52 SE
H
VS1
ring size 5.25
custom setting: Leon Mege, NYC

Now the pictures!! I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do..just glancing down at my finger right now..I am completely amazed. YAY!

-lovey
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lovey4a.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
(sigh) I am so not good at this computer stuff..so sorry that I posted this topic name twice...

more pics

lovey3.jpg

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I can see why you can''t stop smiling!!!!! That is such a stunner.... I''m speechless (and incredibly jealous)

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
this at night...

lovey2a.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
just one more....!

lovey5.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Pictures don't do that bad boy justice (have u read my posts to you in the "Are we there" section Lovey?!)
2.gif
Congradulations again lady.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

PS
Get pics from Leon of your ring!!!! His secretary took LOTS!
21.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
cutegirl
lol! yes I just read your post. Thank you!! If it was my ring then it''s such a SMALL world
2.gif
. Leon is an amazing artist and I know that you will not be dissapointed. When my..fiance and I sat down with him, I wasn''t sure about all the pave... now I can''t imagine what I was thinking ''cause I LOVE IT. We specified a few things but let him run with it...I trust his design sense completely.

I really feel for you re: the long wait of agony
3.gif
but just know....it''s worth it!!!! Good luck!!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Lovey! Your ring is fabulous!!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Enjoy this special time!!! Now.......

I LOVE YOUR RING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What a beautiful stone and completely perfect setting, another Leon Mege masterpiece! It''s is absolutely one of the most beautiful I''ve seen!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. Looks very elegant on your hand.

Congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is painfully beautiful !
9.gif
picture perfect hands too
2.gif

If you can spare some more pics, they''d be much welcome...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovey,
I saw your ring in your other post and it so so beautiful. I love the side view. WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Have you thought about what you are going to do for a wedding band?

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as I saw the name 'Leon Mege' I just knew it was going to be a stunner..........and it is!
emthup.gif

Congratulations.
face23.gif

It must be wonderful to be able to look at your ring from any conceivable angle and see nothing but diamonds diamonds diamonds!
emlove.gif

BTW, I love those special fine double claws that are his trademark!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lovey!
That ring is absolutely stunning!!!!! I have been waiting for the pics!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I said it on the other thread...but your ring is so beautiful!!!!
30.gif

It looks so nice on your hand and the side shot is awesome!

Congratulations again
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lovey!!! that is one of the most gorgeous rings I think I have ever seen!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations! Now the "staring" begins! This is when you stare at your rings every .8 seconds; not hearing what people are saying while they talk to you because your mesmirized by it; almost rear-ending countless vehicles while driving and staring at it; staring at it during meetings and get-togethers, etc!!!

You''re a lucky lady! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that ring is really beautiful, it's not so big that it's obnoxious, and the setting is just perfect on your elegant hands and compliments the stone very nicely!!! great taste! congratulations and yes it was a wonderful proposal story as well, adore the flowers!

oh and do you have more specs on the stone? and/or link to a thread about it?

oh and more pictures, yes!!

Fudge

Rough_Rock
Wow - I love it! I''m not usually a bezel fan either...I often think that they take attention away from nicer stones, are a just cheap way to make a not so great stone look bigger, or will pass with this season''s antique trend, but yours looks classic and timeless, and nicely complements the stone....stunning!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
Good luck to you both.

DiamondLil

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Lovey, I''ve gushed and drooled and squealed on the other thread, but these other pictures just add to the GLORY of
"THE LOVEY"!!!!!!

(And sorry for asking again, but I''m curious: is this one you can wear a wedding band with? If not, I''d love to hear about what Leon had to say about that--if he''d have to do only 1-sided pave to accomodate a band, etc.)

I LOVE THIS RING!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Absolutely delightful!!
emlove.gif
Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
oooooh la la! that is absolutely stunning! congratulations on your engagement! about freaking time, no?! LOL

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses
Honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do about the wedding band. I may need to give up on my dream of wearing both at the same time. One sided pave be a possible solution (with some sort of "spacer") may work, but I haven't put much thought into it. I'd hate to damage the pave...
1.gif

I think there will be plenty of times when I will not feel comfy wearing this ring and will probably get the wedding band to match my FH's and just wear that instead. It is just a bit blingy for constant subway riding and far too delicate for my summer activities like mountain biking, swimming in the ocean, changing diapers (ohmygosh what am I thinking..how does that qualify as a summer activity? lol) etc...

rms

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, your ring is breathtaking!! Congratulations to you both!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the head of the ring looks high up enough to have a 1 sided (or actually 2 sided pave technically, top and right side) fit nicely up against it BUT i would worry about the pave scratching the metal platinum down over time...diamonds are stronger than metal. so maybe a matching band would fit nicely, dunno about diamonds scratching diamonds but then how do those 3 sided MB rings work all the time with matching rings? maybe an expert will know.

personally i think a similar thin matching band would be AMAZING with that ring, and again, the head is high up enough to accomodate something like that without the head of the stone rubbing the w-ring. i''d see what leon thinks about a band...he''s the designer!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i know i already said it in the other thread, but..
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it''s gorgeous lovey; stunning. no upgrades needed here! it''s almost enough to make me rethink my cushion and get an asscher.. which is a close 2nd fav already.

btw, when are you two cuties planning to get married?
36.gif

congrats again!!!!!!

abbott

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations !!! The ring and setting are beautiful
face1.gif
Abbott

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Lovey!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovey,
I said it before on the other thread, It''s simply AMAZING!! I love seeing all the pictures, you are a great photographer. Wear it in good health and enjoy this new stage in your life!!
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Lovey, it''s an amazing ring! Do wear it in great health.
2.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results