shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Distinctive Gems + 2 CVB settings + 2 proposals = blingy bliss

catintern

Rough_Rock
@Vogue They are so beautiful!!! could you post a short video of your rings? I contacted Jonathan initially about a 3 stone cushion H&A, but I'm really loving these vintage cuts.

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
@Vogue They are so beautiful!!! could you post a short video of your rings? I contacted Jonathan initially about a 3 stone cushion H&A, but I'm really loving these vintage cuts.

Sure! I'm not sure how video embedding works on this site, so I uploaded them to Imgur and will just paste a link here. The top two videos are my ring in two different kinds of lighting: the first video shows how it sparkles in incandescent light, and the second shows it in daylight with a good view of the facets. The last video is of her ring in daylight with faceting.

Link:

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Oh. Hmm. Turns out the link embeds the video. Apologies if that is not okay.

Sure! I'm not sure how video embedding works on this site, so I uploaded them to Imgur and will just paste a link here. The top two videos are my ring in two different kinds of lighting: the first video shows how it sparkles in incandescent light, and the second shows it in daylight with a good view of the facets. The last video is of her ring in daylight with faceting.

Link:

The videos are showing up fine for me. And your rings are still looking as gorgeous as I remembered!

catintern

Rough_Rock

Link:

Thank so much!! its nice to see the stones from a realistic distance, I think I'm sold :)

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Thank so much!! its nice to see the stones from a realistic distance, I think I'm sold :)

Awesome! I love antique cuts, I think they’re so beautiful.

I’ve heard from multiple people that Jon’s moissanites compare well to diamonds. Curious to know if my videos bear that out, since I don’t own any colorless diamonds myself.

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

I got married :)

I decided to go with a 1.7 mm 14K yellow gold wedding band to match the e-ring band as much as possible. We're both thinking about getting more substantial wedding bands to wear by themselves if we go somewhere that the e-ring wouldn't be as practical. I love the simplicity of it and couldn't be happier with my choice of wife *or* rings!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:drool:Uuuuuuuugh, still totally in love with both of these rings. Just perfect.
And yay to being married! I wish you guys all the happiness because I already know you've got taste!:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results