Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Distinctive Gems + 2 CVB settings + 2 proposals = blingy bliss

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
@Vogue They are so beautiful!!! could you post a short video of your rings? I contacted Jonathan initially about a 3 stone cushion H&A, but I'm really loving these vintage cuts.

Sure! I'm not sure how video embedding works on this site, so I uploaded them to Imgur and will just paste a link here. The top two videos are my ring in two different kinds of lighting: the first video shows how it sparkles in incandescent light, and the second shows it in daylight with a good view of the facets. The last video is of her ring in daylight with faceting.

Link:

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Oh. Hmm. Turns out the link embeds the video. Apologies if that is not okay.

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Brilliant_Rock
Sure! I'm not sure how video embedding works on this site, so I uploaded them to Imgur and will just paste a link here. The top two videos are my ring in two different kinds of lighting: the first video shows how it sparkles in incandescent light, and the second shows it in daylight with a good view of the facets. The last video is of her ring in daylight with faceting.

Link:

The videos are showing up fine for me. And your rings are still looking as gorgeous as I remembered!

catintern

Rough_Rock

Link:

Thank so much!! its nice to see the stones from a realistic distance, I think I'm sold :)

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Thank so much!! its nice to see the stones from a realistic distance, I think I'm sold :)

Awesome! I love antique cuts, I think they’re so beautiful.

I’ve heard from multiple people that Jon’s moissanites compare well to diamonds. Curious to know if my videos bear that out, since I don’t own any colorless diamonds myself.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.