shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Distinctive Gems + 2 CVB settings + 2 proposals = blingy bliss

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Woo hoo!! My former girlfriend, now fiancee, and I proposed to each other last week. We have different personal styles, but we wanted our rings to have some elements in common. So both of our rings feature:

-Antique cut moissanite from Distinctive Gem
-14K yellow gold
-CVB ID 3 stone settings

My ring:

There are no glamor shots from Caysie, so the fiancee took these in the bathroom with her phone, which has a way better camera than mine.

Karissa-1.jpg

Karissa-7.jpg

Karissa-6.jpg

Karissa-4.jpg

Specs: Three August Vintage cushions, with a 6 mm center and 4 mm sides. Yellow gold band with a tri-wire shank and white gold claw prongs (Caysie's "Karissa" setting). I can't get over how delicate, yet sturdy the work is. Size 4.5 for the curious.

Her ring:

IMG_2088.jpg

Kate-ring-1.jpg

Kate-ring2.jpg

Specs: Three OECs, with a 7.5mm center and 4mm sides. Caysie's "Maria" setting with light antiquing on the band and yellow claw prongs. Size 5.5.

Together:

both-rings.jpg

Gorgeous, right? We couldn't be happier with our rings. I was nervous about it, but moissanite was the best possible choice for us--we were buying a house and didn't need other big expenses. I can't say enough good things about @Rhino and his customer service, or the quality of his stones. The cuts are dazzling. And Caysie's settings show the stones off to perfection. All in all, we got rings that we'll be proud to wear for the rest of our lives. We can't stop staring at them! Dangerous when driving...

Thank you, PriceScope, for being such a great resource on our journey!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, both of them. I love how they compliment each other despite being different. May you have many happy years together!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning! I just love 3 stones, and both yours and your fiancee's are the epitome of elegance, beauty, and immaculate workmanship. Congratulations to you both!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It is a dream to see these beautiful stones from Distinctive Gem in CVB settings! The 3 stone rings are so beautiful and just look perfect on your fiancee's and your fingers. Congratulations on your engagement! I wish you many happy years together!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of your rings are just stun-ning! Each in its own way but cohesive too! The perfect marriage between precision cut and exquisite metalwork.
Congratulations and enjoy your new rings!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes to you ladies with two gorgeous CVB Inspired Design rings!

Caysie’s work is gorgeous (but I am biased as she set my asscher!)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! Love the old cuts!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my god they are both breathtaking!!! Congrats on your engagement!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both rings are gorgeous and I love that they’re different but have shared features. Congratulations!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Love both your rings!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo!! My former girlfriend, now fiancee, and I proposed to each other last week. We have different personal styles, but we wanted our rings to have some elements in common. So both of our rings feature:

-14K yellow gold
-CVB ID 3 stone settings

My ring:

There are no glamor shots from Caysie, so the fiancee took these in the bathroom with her phone, which has a way better camera than mine.

Karissa-1.jpg

Karissa-7.jpg

Karissa-6.jpg

Karissa-4.jpg

Specs: Three August Vintage cushions, with a 6 mm center and 4 mm sides. Yellow gold band with a tri-wire shank and white gold claw prongs (Caysie's "Karissa" setting). I can't get over how delicate, yet sturdy the work is. Size 4.5 for the curious.

Her ring:

IMG_2088.jpg

Kate-ring-1.jpg

Kate-ring2.jpg

Specs: Three OECs, with a 7.5mm center and 4mm sides. Caysie's "Maria" setting with light antiquing on the band and yellow claw prongs. Size 5.5.

Together:

both-rings.jpg

Gorgeous, right? We couldn't be happier with our rings. I was nervous about it, but moissanite was the best possible choice for us--we were buying a house and didn't need other big expenses. I can't say enough good things about @Rhino and his customer service, or the quality of his stones. The cuts are dazzling. And Caysie's settings show the stones off to perfection. All in all, we got rings that we'll be proud to wear for the rest of our lives. We can't stop staring at them! Dangerous when driving...

Congratulations on your engagement and on these beautiful e-rings. I think it’s super sweet how you two kept common elements and they look absolutely stunning. :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both very nice, and congratulations!

DK :))

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulation and best wishes!
Both rings are beautiful

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning rings!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start your engagement and life together by honoring each other's tastes and styles. I couldn't pick a favorite but they both look just incredible the workmanship is fantastic but I wouldn't expect anything less. Those stones. Woohooo. The cuts are out of sight.

Congratulations and to many happy years together and being distracted :)

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
These are so well done and turned out stunning. I like how you each designed a style to fit your personality but they still look cohesive. Congrats on your engagement!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations to you both! beautiful rings!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They’re so beautiful! I love the proportions! Congratulations on your engagement!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Best wishes!!!! I adore how they are similar yet so different.

I’m drying to know, how did you coordinate a double proposal?

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Best wishes!!!! I adore how they are similar yet so different.

I’m drying to know, how did you coordinate a double proposal?

We established that we would propose to each other sometime during the holiday after my vacation started. She beat me to it during a walk on the beach. I proposed to her with a vintage book a few days later. So we each had a rough idea of “when” and no idea of “how.” It kept the suspense up in a really fun way!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
We established that we would propose to each other sometime during the holiday after my vacation started. She beat me to it during a walk on the beach. I proposed to her with a vintage book a few days later. So we each had a rough idea of “when” and no idea of “how.” It kept the suspense up in a really fun way!

I really love that!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to both of you! Both rings are absolutely gorgeous:kiss2:

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The rings are absolutely gorgeous! Wear them in good health, and much happiness to you both in your life together ❤️

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both! And great job on the rings, ladies!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock

-14K yellow gold
-CVB ID 3 stone settings

My ring:

Karissa-1.jpg

Karissa-7.jpg

Karissa-6.jpg

Karissa-4.jpg

Her ring:

IMG_2088.jpg

Kate-ring-1.jpg

Kate-ring2.jpg

Together:

both-rings.jpg

Congratulations!
So complementary and just gorgeous.
Careful on the roads for sure

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg these are both amazing and they compliment each other PERFECTLY! ❤️

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Both your rings are beautiful and very elegant :kiss2:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Huge congrats on your engagement, and beautiful rings. I love them both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results