shape
carat
color
clarity

2+ carat Tiffany Setting in Yellow Gold

cbruecher

Rough_Rock
Hello!

This is my first time posting in here so bare with me!

My husband and I are upgrading my engagement and wedding ring this year and I am needing some inspiration!

I am unbelievably lucky enough to be in the market for an (approx.) 2.5 carat diamond to be set in a Tiffany Setting. I have a size 5.75-6 finger and would LOVE to see 2+ carat diamonds on this size finger.

I would also love to see tiffany setting rings in yellow gold if anyone has that? I think I've stalked Lauren Conrad's engagement ring enough for a life time but she has tiny hands.
I will very likely pair this with a Tiffany 2mm Shared Prong Eternity Wedding band... The more photos of any of this - the better!

Can't wait to see your posts!! :angel:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well it isn't yellow gold but how about a 2.5 carat diamond in a six prong "Tiffany style" setting paired with a 3 mm channel set eternity band from Tiffany's on a size 5.5 finger? I also think Lauren Conrad's ring is gorgeous and classy.

img_10942.jpg

cbruecher

Rough_Rock
Oh wow - that is perfection! Thank you for posting!!
Now I have a massive ring crush on your set! :love:

cbruecher

Rough_Rock
Rockinruby|1456885695|3998205 said:

You are so helpful! Thanks for the links. Definitely some inspiration there!!
I'm surprised more celebs haven't opted for the more traditional Tiffany setting. I know Mila Kunis has it but it appears they all love halo settings (don't get me wrong, they are gorgeous and I have one now).

Keep posting, it makes my day seeing so much sparkle :dance:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My setting is a Tiffany repro and is the Vatche U-113. It can be made in yellow gold with a platinum head. The e-ring diamond is 2.3 cts on a size 5.5 finger. I wear a Tiffany Legacy band with mine, but I am thinking that doesn't come in yellow gold.

q2_2013-06-20_3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results