shape
carat
color
clarity

2.73 RB with Custom Halo... Be careful what you ask for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I have long admired your stone! It is so exciting to see how it turned out.
1.gif
My favorite thing about your setting is how protected and secure your diamond looks in it. I love that in a setting. A protective setting is nice symbolism too. Also your hands are beautiful!

Mrs.2Artists

Begood

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! What a stunning ring and it looks beautiful on your finger/hand. I''m sure you get many compliments --- let me put my sunglasses on!
emsmiled.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! What a stunning ring and it looks beautiful on your finger/hand. I''m sure you get many compliments --- let me put my sunglasses on!
10.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That would definitely catch my eye across the room! It looks very bright and beautiful!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Good GOlly, that ring have some serious coverage
1.gif
1.gif
I love the details of the stones underneath.

Yikes about wearing it to the gym girl! I wouldn''t do that lifting weights. My jeweler yelled at me (well not really)for wearing it there b/c of the deep scratched to the plat. She has seen some women''s rings that look they went through the garbage disposal and it can''t be polished out even again. I even wore gloves over my hand, and then my diamond started to get loose twice because my lifting gloves are so tight that they pulled on the stone when I lifted.

So now I don;t wear my rings at the gym due to avoiding damage. I''d for you to ruin your ring.
35.gif
35.gif
28.gif
28.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow! that ring is impressive!!! wear it proudly, celebrities walk around with enormous stones in elaborate settings all the time, make them drool!!!
10.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes that thing is gorgeous. It looks like it weighs more than your hand!!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results