shape
carat
color
clarity

2.73 RB with Custom Halo... Be careful what you ask for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
...because you just might get it!
18.gif

So Mark T. from ERD was a first class, incredible PS vendor. He was so much fun to work with and just as delightful as can be. From the moment we met, he was detailed and always prompt. I can''t tell you how amazing he is as a person! I also worked with Theodore from Stefano Designs in a joint effort. I can''t say enough about ERD. Even though Mark was on vacation when the ring was ready, they rushed it through and Mark insisted we call him on the phone when I picked it up.

THEY ARE AMAZING! The detail, the craftmanship and the eye for proportions are incredible.

I asked for a delicate halo at first, but then I said... Oh, just make me a ring that will signal people from across the room!

Lots of pics to follow!

setties1.JPG

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that will signal people across the country, let alone across the room! that ring is HUGE!!!

Congrats, it''s gorgeous!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love the surprise diamonds!

SETtie4.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
On a cloudy day...

setties63.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The odd thing is, when you look at it top down, you can't see any of the shank. So all my pics come out looking like I'm taking photos of a lone earring! LOL.

setties338.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit that when I first saw it, I gulped. I wasn't sure if I could get used to it. I even wondered for a moment if I'd gone too over the top. It reminds me of the time we got a huge plasma TV and we felt it was too large... but then over the years it felt just right. I'm getting there!
30.gif

setties357.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This one kind of shows the profile...

setties341.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This shows the underside -- little surprise diamonds underneath as well.

setties381.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The diamonds go almost all the way down the shank from 7 o''clock to 5 o''clock. There''s a little space at the bottom for future resizing. I wanted it there so I could grab the weights at the gym without dislodging little blingers.
41.gif

setties359.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The profile is actually lower than my original cathedral setting. Can you believe it? One can only go so low in setting the stone due to its depth. I can tell it's a lot lower than the original setting and it's a lot more comfortable!!!

setties365.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
My cathedral was super high, I think over 9mm. This one is around 8mm. I was told it was the right height for the stone & the ring.
28.gif

setties378.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Profile!

setties3.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Sick of these yet?
18.gif
Nothing like macro mode to show you how dirty one's rings are! OOF! I didn't have my Jewel Jet or US all week. Had to just wipe... as you can see here. UUUUUGH.

The one thing that DOES drive me crazy is... I don't have full access to the pavilion to clean it! With my old cathedral setting, I could scrub the diamond inside out. Not so much anymore. D'oh!

setties309.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I do admit it''s a dressier ring than my solitaire. But I still wear it with everything!

setties318.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Wow, gorgeous! Can you lift your hand :) What size ring do you wear too!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
emsmiled.gif
You need a warning on this thread: Sunglasses Mandatory!!!

WOW that is GORGEOUS.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea why this pic came out so small...

settiesjeans.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is work! But I do it for the love of PS and the love of diamonds! LOL.

setties317.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This proves... if you don''t have a clean ring, then cut and clarity don''t matter!
This ring is screaming for a cleaning. How do they get so dirty all the time?????

setties374.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wow. It''s on steroids!!
31.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This shot belongs in a magazine somewhere
36.gif
It is beautiful!!

setties338.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Jelly, thanks! Your pendant was one of my inspirations. My next project?
30.gif
18.gif
I wish!

Snooper, thank you! I'm a 4.5 but the ring is 4.75 because I hate that "tight" feeling!
41.gif

Geckodani, yaaaaay! Thank you, Dani! Sunglasses mandatory!
36.gif

Therube, I KNOW! My first instinct was to RUN. Can you believe it? I think it showed in my face because I was so shocked. It is on steroids! Be careful what you ask for! I asked for setting that would WOW and got it. I'm still getting used to it! I love it, though!
28.gif
(Psssst, do you think it'll have 'roid rage? I'm scared now!)

fieryred33143, thanks!!!!! My photography skills are lacking, but sometimes a novice stumbles across a decent shot or two!
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss, I love your stone! Beautiful ring!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
You have elegant lovely hands, I am so jealous here. hehe
5.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, thank you! Your hands are awesome! I want your kitchen and I''m jealous!!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 6:04:54 PM
Author: Bliss
Skippy, thank you! Your hands are awesome! I want your kitchen and I'm jealous!!!!
30.gif
Bliss, friend, come on over, we could bake some cookies, and I could try on that Gorgeous Ring
3.gif
!!! Thank you, you are always a doll!!! Enjoy your new beauty!! You are a fab photographer too!
36.gif
eta: thank you for all your super sweet comments, I am blushing. hehe Yes, come on over!
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
SKIPPY, THANKS! Your kitchen is diviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Your bling is gorgeous, too! Bet it all looks awesome in under those lights!

COOKIES AND BLING? I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Woweee! Now that''s what I call finger c-o-v-e-r-a-g-e!! Beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Trinity911, I could say the same for your oval! It''s blingtastic!
30.gif
Thank you!

clop

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Your ring is fabulous! It''s so beautiful! and huge!! The underside and profile pictures are just as stunning as the top view. All the pictures came out so well, I especially LOVE pic #2. Ditto to Fieryred, you took such perfect pictures of your ring, they look so professional.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Clop! Congrats on your engagement, too!!!! Thanks for the props on the photography... I can''t take credit. It''s the new camera. Sony Cyber-Shot 8.1. Sometimes even the klutzy ones can happen upon a decent shot. You should see the ones that didn''t make it in the final cut! LOL. B-L-U-R-R-Y!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results