shape
carat
color
clarity

2.63ctw WF ACA Diamonds in DK halo earring setting

Fabulous earrings @goldenfire! You did an amazing job putting the perfect earrings together....the proportions are spot on!!

Hahahaha I wore the CvB dangles today and I showed my husband and said "Look! Aren't they so pretty?!!" and his response was "didn't you show those to me yesterday?" He is wondering why I'm so excited about the same thing I wore yesterday lol.He could literally care less about diamonds, which I guess I am happy about because one in the house is enough lol. He has become 100% accepting of the hobby though. Years ago he thought it was a big waste, but now he loves that I am happy with my sparklies lol

Is there a thread for your CvB dangle earrings?? I wanna see!!

These are spectacular @goldenfire

Would you mind posting some perspective shots of these haloed studs, more from a further distance than the ones you’ve posted? TIA! :wavey:

OMG total perfection :love:

Would you mind posting some perspective shots of these haloed studs, more from a further distance than the ones you’ve posted? TIA! :wavey:
Yes I'll for sure do that. My son's bday sleepover is today but I will get some shots once everyone clears out lol

PS Will you be at the PS GTG in September? Bc I'll bring them and you can see them there and even try them on if you want lol

PS Will you be at the PS GTG in September? Bc I'll bring them and you can see them there and even try them on if you want lol
I so wish I could!! But it conflicts with my work schedule. :(. Thanks for thinking about me @goldenfire

@goldenfire 2 questions if you don't mind. Is the halo ring in your picture the same ring that @Bfelix just sold? Is that the same center stone?

wf-studs-jpg.694573

And #2 is there a thread on your avatar? I'd love to know the stats on it.

73658.jpg

Thanks! :)

@goldenfire Forget question #2. I obviously like that ring because I see when I look back further in your thread that I already ask about your avatar. :)

@goldenfire 2 questions if you don't mind. Is the halo ring in your picture the same ring that @Bfelix just sold? Is that the same center stone?

wf-studs-jpg.694573

And #2 is there a thread on your avatar? I'd love to know the stats on it.

73658.jpg

Thanks! :)

That is the same stone that I am selling. I hope it is ok to answer that :razz:

@goldenfire Forget question #2. I obviously like that ring because I see when I look back further in your thread that I already ask about your avatar. :)
LOL well thank you again! Did I give the link for my avatar earlier? I can hunt for it if I didn't lmk.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP