shape
carat
color
clarity

2.63ctw WF ACA Diamonds in DK halo earring setting

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DK just sent me these pics and video today, they look gorgeous...I was trying to decide if I want the diamonds a wee bit tighter but this may be as tight as they can get with the size I wanted and they look fantastic. I chose 1.3mm diamonds in the halo because I wanted a delicate look. I had a pair of 5.2mm stones with 1.5mm halo stones and I wanted a more delicate halo so that the center stones really stand out and let's face it, my earlobes don't have room for much else lol. Diamonds are G VS, setting is 18k wg. I had previously had these 7mm stones in the WF 6 prong setting with jumbo backs but the donut doesn't work on my small earlobes and makes the studs point down unless I make them super and uncomfortably tight, I always have this issue with studs unless the shape is cupped in the back. I had David do the backs like the Tiffany Bezel studs that fit my ears so well. David is shipping overnight on Tuesday after he gets back from JCK in Vegas....Here is the video, choose HD please :)
If you want to see the video BIG then copy and paste or click on the vimeo link and view it on vimeo.

https://vimeo.com
/339708409

DKJPV19_05_31_SE_  -- 1.jpg DKJPV19_05_31_SE_  -- 2.jpg DKJPV19_05_31_SE_  -- 3.jpg

Here are the AGS certs for the stones and thank you to everyone who helped me out when I chose them!

20190309_151051.jpg 20190309_151102.jpg

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This was the old setting...I'll post pics of the new settings as soon as the earrings arrive!! I can't wait till Wednesday!!!!! Ahhhhhh Wednesday hurry up!!!

WF studs.jpg WF 7mm studs on ears.jpg WF studs in hand.jpg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was the old setting...I'll post pics of the new settings as soon as the earrings arrive!! I can't wait till Wednesday!!!!! Ahhhhhh Wednesday hurry up!!!

WF studs.jpg WF 7mm studs on ears.jpg WF studs in hand.jpg

Stunning @goldenfire :love:
Blingtastic.:love:
So excited for you!!!
:appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And your collection is amazing! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are going to be beautiful!! Can't wait for ear shots next week!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. Can't wait to see what they look like on your ears! I have same size studs in 4 prong settings so very curious about this reset.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blinding bling! when they come I am looking forward to your ear pix this setting is fantastic and will have amazing coverage! congratulations, beautiful choice!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous and can’t wait to see them on you! Fantastic classic design. You know I’ve wanted something like these for some time but with a colored something in the center :twisted2:hmmmm.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are stunning! Congratulations!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they are beautiful in every way!!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Gorgeous!!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Those are just stunning, I think I want some diamond earrings.....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair! :love:. Congrats! :clap:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!!! I can't wait to get them and will post lots of pics!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous and can’t wait to see them on you! Fantastic classic design. You know I’ve wanted something like these for some time but with a colored something in the center :twisted2:hmmmm.
Can't wait to see your colored something when you eventually find the right stones :) Yellows to match your yellow oval ring would be so amazing...and then when you get tired of them and upgrade you can pass them both on to me hahahahah...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clicking fingers on counter impatiently waiting to see YOUR new earrings! Not even mine and I'm dying to see!:lol:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Clicking fingers on counter impatiently waiting to see YOUR new earrings! Not even mine and I'm dying to see!:lol:
Thank you!!! Me too!!! They were supposed to ship today but they must have been really busy after getting back from JCK in Vegas or maybe they were delayed and not even home yet...hopefully tmrw he ships!!! Ahhhhhh- the waiting lol. My CvB Casablanca earrings are done as well but Caysie is getting a new lens in the mail so she can take glamour shots before she send me the earrings, her old one broke. Her glamour shots are worth the wait.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just got word from David, they are fixing a few loose diamonds in one of my rings and everything will ship tmrw and arrive Friday...amazing how long the week feels when you are waiting for sparklies and counting down lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so gorgeous! I can’t wait until we see them!! :appl:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are DELICIOUS @goldenfire!! I can't believe how clean those VS stones are! They look like VVS stones from the reports. I love the delicate little halos - those are going to look SO brilliant on you. I can't wait till Friday now either!!! :love::love::love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are DELICIOUS @goldenfire!! I can't believe how clean those VS stones are! They look like VVS stones from the reports. I love the delicate little halos - those are going to look SO brilliant on you. I can't wait till Friday now either!!! :love::love::love:

Ahhh thank you!!! They are super clean stones, honestly I had so many great PSr's helping me with these stones, I almost settled for one with a VS stone that had a "knot" on the the table but a few ladies saved me lol. I actually didn't even notice it. I ended up with some gorgeous super white facing I color and super clean stones. These were the whitest I's they had and set apart from the rest of the I colors available. I really lucked out :)

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh thank you!!! They are super clean stones, honestly I had so many great PSr's helping me with these stones, I almost settled for one with a VS stone that had a "knot" on the the table but a few ladies saved me lol. I actually didn't even notice it. I ended up with some gorgeous super white facing I color and super clean stones. These were the whitest I's they had and set apart from the rest of the I colors available. I really lucked out :)

I gotta say, when these "lower" colored stones are ideal cut, the difference in color is REALLY hard to distinguish. David looked at my J stones on the necklace in person and was shocked at how white they were for for their color. And to be honest, my lower colored stones perform A LOT better than my higher colored average cut stones. I think you didn't luck out, I think you chose incredibly well.

COME ON FRIDAY!!!! :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I gotta say, when these "lower" colored stones are ideal cut, the difference in color is REALLY hard to distinguish. David looked at my J stones on the necklace in person and was shocked at how white they were for for their color. And to be honest, my lower colored stones perform A LOT better than my higher colored average cut stones. I think you didn't luck out, I think you chose incredibly well.

COME ON FRIDAY!!!! :kiss2:
I know come on Friday!! I agree the I and J stones really perform well with such fantastic cuts. Lol and yes it was a lot of decision making...I honestly am pretty sure that the person helping me at white flash thought I was nuts with all the questions and photo requests lol...also I am assuming you are in Anaheim? I think we should a do a fun PS get together some time in So Cal. I think a number of ladies live in So Cal, Even just a simple lunch maybe over summer or something.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@goldenfire I think this is a great idea! I'd love to get together with other bling fans! I might finally have someone to talk jewelry with. :appl:

H

Horsegirl76

So incredibly gorgeous! Enjoy them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results