carat
color
clarity

2.63ctw WF ACA Diamonds in DK halo earring setting

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Girl!

Waaaiting on the earshots!!!!

Totally gorggeous, btw.... can't wait to see them on you!!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire I think this is a great idea! I'd love to get together with other bling fans! I might finally have someone to talk jewelry with. :appl:
Yeah it would be so fun!!! I wonder how many PSrs live in the SoCal area? I think I remember Mrs.B is in Temecula once a month? is that right?

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfect size! Have they arrived???
David told me they would arrive Friday BUT I didn't receive tracking tonight so I'm not sure if they are still on schedule. (ahhhhhhhh) They were delayed (initially supposed to ship Tues) bc he found some loose stones in my ring mounting and is fixing them..hopefully tmrw they arrive!! I'll keep you posted if he emails with tracking... BUT my CvB earrings for sure are arriving tomorrow. These dream earring projects have literally been in the works for 5 years, it's so funny that they are both being finished up at the exact same time.

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone!! BTW how do I quote multiple people so I can reply to multiple quotes in one response? Yes...technologically challenged here

Last edited:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah it would be so fun!!! I wonder how many PSrs live in the SoCal area? I think I remember Mrs.B is in Temecula once a month? is that right?
I don't know. I know stonewell is out here and I believe @lovedogs is out here too. I've read various posts of people saying they were out here, but I can't remember who they are. :confused2:

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone!! BTW how do I quote multiple people so I can reply to multiple quotes in one response? Yes...technologically challenged here
So you hit the quote button on every post you want to include, then you go to the insert quotes button and it puts them all into the box for you. It even gives you the option to remove some if you want. Then you just type what you want to say between the quotes, or under all of them.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't know. I know stonewell is out here and I believe @lovedogs is out here too. I've read various posts of people saying they were out here, but I can't remember who they are. :confused2:

So you hit the quote button on every post you want to include, then you go to the insert quotes button and it puts them all into the box for you. It even gives you the option to remove some if you want. Then you just type what you want to say between the quotes, or under all of them.

Thank you!!! I have always wondered how to do that lol...

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2 earshots more pics to come..phone just died . Iliterally have no more earlobe room lol and i only have this much bc of the massive jumbo backs that give me more earlobe room lol bc they kind of squish them lol. I tried these on without jumbos and they just droop and dont have earllobe for the bottom 2mm of the earring

20190607_181406.jpg 20190607_173726.jpg

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely fabulous!!! :love: They're perfect and look perfect on you @goldenfire!
Exactly what I was thinking!! :love::love::love: I LOVE the coverage, and the halo is delicate and perfectly gorgeous!! You're going to get SO much pleasure and mileage out of these. Congratulations! When is your next present coming in finally? :mrgreen2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fabulous!!! :love: They're perfect and look perfect on you @goldenfire!

Thank you so much! I am so happy with how they fit on my ears, with almost no earlobes I was worried lol

Exactly what I was thinking!! :love::love::love: I LOVE the coverage, and the halo is delicate and perfectly gorgeous!! You're going to get SO much pleasure and mileage out of these. Congratulations! When is your next present coming in finally? :mrgreen2:
Thank you!!! The delicate halo is so perfectly done, I am thrilled with how David and Amy executed these exactly as I had dreamed. Do you mean the ring? Well I actually saw the 2.69 in person again (ordered it on cc so see at my house and return it) because I wanted to know how it performed in my house lighting before doing layaway which makes it non-returnable. I have had a number of things that I LOVED in jewelry store lighting and then when I get home I realize it's not for me...so I ordered this one in and while the diamond was so stunning and gloriously white and sparkly, I was missing the more floral look under the table and chunkier facets that my 1.71 has. The jewelry store lighting was so bright and outdoor lighting was so good that I wasn't able to see the facets really clearly like I can in dimmer lighting in my house. The 2.69ct has a "bubblier" look Grace says and what I am looking for is more of a floral pattern under the table like my 1.71 or my e-ring (which sadly both have experienced shrinkage to my eye over years). It worked out better not to layaway that 2.69 because that ring was honestly beyond my price range and created stress for me. So I am saving up and should have funds all together by July, from there I'll see what is available :) And that will be my LAST upgrade lol and last project for a while.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them, the halo is so perfectly executed and with your tiny earlobes they look humongous on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 earshots more pics to come..phone just died . Iliterally have no more earlobe room lol and i only have this much bc of the massive jumbo backs that give me more earlobe room lol bc they kind of squish them lol. I tried these on without jumbos and they just droop and dont have earllobe for the bottom 2mm of the earring

im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phenomenal! They are perfect and look amazing on you!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was waiting to see the ear shots as my studs are also the same size, and your new earrings are gorgeous! Did I read correctly the halo stones are 1.5 points ea.? The halos are so perfectly sized against the center--great choice & execution--love it!!:love::love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone! It's so fun being able to share things here bc no one in my circles is "into diamonds" lol (certainly not my 3 boys and husband!) I love them so much...although the posts are hitting the back of my head so I need to send them in to shorten lol.

I was waiting to see the ear shots as my studs are also the same size, and your new earrings are gorgeous! Did I read correctly the halo stones are 1.5 points ea.? The halos are so perfectly sized against the center--great choice & execution--love it!!:love::love:
Thank You! The diamond size is 1.3mm...before setting I basically took other pieces i had with 1.2mm, 1.3mm, &1.5mm stones and put them next to the 7mm WF stones and the 1.3mm to my eyes was able to add the bling factor but still maintain the delicate halo look where the center stones were front and center. To my eyes the 1.2mm was a little small, 1.5mm was a little big... I love the proportions and the end result is a 10mm diameter earring...I literally have no more space for anything larger lol.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone! It's so fun being able to share things here bc no one in my circles is "into diamonds" lol (certainly not my 3 boys and husband!) I love them so much...although the posts are hitting the back of my head so I need to send them in to shorten lol.

Thank You! The diamond size is 1.3mm...before setting I basically took other pieces i had with 1.2mm, 1.3mm, &1.5mm stones and put them next to the 7mm WF stones and the 1.3mm to my eyes was able to add the bling factor but still maintain the delicate halo look where the center stones were front and center. To my eyes the 1.2mm was a little small, 1.5mm was a little big... I love the proportions and the end result is a 10mm diameter earring...I literally have no more space for anything larger lol.

Great eye, your proportions look perfect to my eye as well. In our innate quest to always ‘go larger’, you picked beautifully, congrats!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
It's so fun being able to share things here bc no one in my circles is "into diamonds".
I agree with you as I'm in the same boat. I've been wearing my necklace for a week now and my husband hasn't noticed it..... :confused2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree with you as I'm in the same boat. I've been wearing my necklace for a week now and my husband hasn't noticed it..... :confused2:
Hahahaha I wore the CvB dangles today and I showed my husband and said "Look! Aren't they so pretty?!!" and his response was "didn't you show those to me yesterday?" He is wondering why I'm so excited about the same thing I wore yesterday lol.He could literally care less about diamonds, which I guess I am happy about because one in the house is enough lol. He has become 100% accepting of the hobby though. Years ago he thought it was a big waste, but now he loves that I am happy with my sparklies lol

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Those are gorgeous :kiss2:
I live in Southern California too. I live all the way down in Southern California though.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Perfection!!! These are incredible!!!! Fabulous! Enjoy always.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
@goldenfire Is there a thread on your avatar ring? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results