carat
color
clarity

#TBT 2.5ct blue sapphire, 1.2ctw diamond sides in WF Butterflies

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: 2.5ct blue sapphire, 1.2ctw diamond sides in WF Butterfl

tyty333|1404576732|3707313 said:
Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! The color is just amazing and great finger coverage with the 3 stone! Love it!!!

I agree - the finger coverage just can't be beat! I'm going to be spoiled for anything smaller from here on! Thanks for the kind words.

Acinom said:
I love coming back to your thread. Please post a lot more pics of your amazing ring with equally amazing stones :appl: :appl:

Oh thank you!! As soon as I get a pretty day and time for a proper photo shoot, I will take and post more. In the meantime, please post a zillion of your collection! :love:

redwood66 said:
What a beautiful sapphire and gorgeous ring! It looks so stunning on your hand. :love:

Thanks redwood! I love your pieces too!!

lioness said:
Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you!

SirGuy said:
That blue is stunning. I love it! I am also very glad to hear you had such a good time designing it; sounds like a lot of fun that was worth it in the end! :wavey:

It was a good process. Slower than I thought it would be and nerve racking at times but ultimately exhilarating when the final product was complete and so lovely to my eyes. Thanks!

Dancing Fire said:
Beautiful ring RB!.. :appl: :appl:

Thanks, DF! And congrats on your daughter's engagement!

cflutist said:
One of the most beautiful sapphires I've seen in a long time.
Stunning setting too.

Oh, Cflutist that is the nicest compliment! Thank you kindly.

MissGotRocks said:
Your new ring is beautiful! I love that setting and your sapphire makes it sing! Enjoy - so glad to hear that you are so thrilled with the ring!

Thank you! I LOVE your three stone and referenced it often when planning this ring.

sarahb said:
My word, now that is a dream ring, love the sapphire, love the 3 stone setting, classy & sleek!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Thank you! I just looked at your three stone. Holy smokes!!! That must be an insane wall of sparkle!

JaneSmith said:
Ooooooh! The colour of that sapphire is perfect! :love: Lucky lucky you. I am :mrgreen:

Thank you!!! I am indeed very very lucky. And every time I look at my ring I remember that.

Catmom said:
It's gorgeous!! I love the color of the sapphire. :love: :appl:

Thank you Catmom! Your collection is pretty phenomenal!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful! I just love this setting :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Oh Rosebloom - your ring is perfection!! Stunningly, classically beautiful. I also love the finger coverage, I'm so coveting this, lol. Great job!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

artdecogirl said:
Beautiful! I just love this setting :love:

Thank you!! I do too. I never realized I'd be lucky enough to have one of my own!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

katharath said:
Oh Rosebloom - your ring is perfection!! Stunningly, classically beautiful. I also love the finger coverage, I'm so coveting this, lol. Great job!!

Thanks Katharath! I love watching all your projects in the CS world. I keep trying to hint to my husband that I want a cuff ring with two tiny bezeled stones (my sons birthstones) like you have. He hasn't caught on yet! :) I'll keep trying!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous ring.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock

I think it looks great with your bezel band! I went back and looked at your photos and saw the plain band paired with it, I missed it the first time. Probably because I couldn't see anything other than that gorgeous sapphire!! I love the plain band too! Great options to have. Enjoy your new beauty! And thanks for the complements on my ring/collection too :bigsmile: I'm so glad we had the chance to meet, isn't PS so awesome in that way?! So cool! Can't wait to see your ring next year!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

OK, I'll give you my opinion: IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :love: :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Rosebloom|1404704028|3707985 said:
katharath said:

Thanks Katharath! I love watching all your projects in the CS world. I keep trying to hint to my husband that I want a cuff ring with two tiny bezeled stones (my sons birthstones) like you have. He hasn't caught on yet! :) I'll keep trying!

Aww thanks you are too kind - I was actually just contemplating making another ring like that too, lol! I might use my little purple sapphire pair for a cuff ring. Anyway I hope you get one in the future, I love the idea of using your son's birthstones. I should do that too ;-). Both of my boys are September babies so that means I could do a sapphire cuff ring, which is one I haven't done yet - and I happen to have a pair of blue and a pair of purple sapphires already...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

TL|1404704135|3707986 said:
Gorgeous ring.

Thanks TL! Your collection is legendary!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

asscher_girl|1404706450|3707997 said:
I think it looks great with your bezel band! I went back and looked at your photos and saw the plain band paired with it, I missed it the first time. Probably because I couldn't see anything other than that gorgeous sapphire!! I love the plain band too! Great options to have. Enjoy your new beauty! And thanks for the complements on my ring/collection too :bigsmile: I'm so glad we had the chance to meet, isn't PS so awesome in that way?! So cool! Can't wait to see your ring next year!!

I really do love it with the plain band but I think I'll need to make a trip to Tiffany soon to try on lots of bands. Just to make sure. :naughty:

katharath said:
Rosebloom|1404704028|3707985 said:
katharath said:

Aww thanks you are too kind - I was actually just contemplating making another ring like that too, lol! I might use my little purple sapphire pair for a cuff ring. Anyway I hope you get one in the future, I love the idea of using your son's birthstones. I should do that too ;-). Both of my boys are September babies so that means I could do a sapphire cuff ring, which is one I haven't done yet - and I happen to have a pair of blue and a pair of purple sapphires already...

I saw those pairs that you posted in CS - they would be gorgeous in a cuff! So many good options. Mine are ruby and diamond which I think would be so pretty together.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

JewelFreak|1404732455|3708099 said:
OK, I'll give you my opinion: IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :love: :love:

Thank you so much!!! I love your collection (as well as your funny stories. Hope your car is good as new!).

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! What is the red stone? Can you tell us about that ring too?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a stunning ring! :love: Absolutely love it. Congrats on your upgrade :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ohhhhhhhh Rose, what a beauty she turned out to be!!! Goodness, I'm horribly late to the party - I just saw your email and had to check it out as soon as I got home! Life has completely gotten away from me at this point I'm afraid ;(

That blue is mesmerising.... oh my goodness, it's startling! And your diamonds really did make for the perfect sidestones! The proportions work beautifully on your finger, it's such a classic combo :love: :love: :love:
I have to confess... I really, really like the bezel band but the plain in your earlier pics steals my heart ::)

WF did a nice job on those prongs - their prongs really have come a long way since 2010, and I know that was important to you! I was happy to help and I'm so glad they were useful - OMG, I won't ever use USPS to ship anything that matters ever again though! LOL.

You mentioned she'd gone back to WF for a bit of patching up, do you have her back yet? And is everything as it should be?
And... do you have any earring replacement plans? :Up_to_something:

Oh, she really is gorgeous :love: :sun:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Thank you so much Yssie!! We are entertaining company for a few days so a proper reply will be coming soon. I also need to take a few new pictures - the ones in this thread are really not showing the sapphire in her best light. I'm learning how to capture the color more accurately. Also I have new diamond studs to share! They are a "tide-me-over pair" but I'm guessing I may wear them for many years. In the meantime here's a pic I have on my phone that's more accurate in terms of color.

So so glad to see you back!! I hope life settles a bit for you soon.

_21588.jpg

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock

I love this ring :pray:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, you definitely do need to take some more pics for us :bigsmile: I've never owned a sapphire - definitely not one worthy of PS, anyway! It looks like royal blue velvet here :love:

I want to see your new studs, too!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results