carat
color
clarity

#TBT 2.5ct blue sapphire, 1.2ctw diamond sides in WF Butterflies

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 2.5ct blue sapphire, 1.2ctw diamond sides in WF Butterfl

Absolutely stunning!!!! Happy 4th of July!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So gorgeous! I love everything about your ring and really, your whole collection. Just wonderful!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Love it! Love love love love.

Did I say I love it?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rosebloom|1404498721|3706803 said:
Niel|1404473010|3706649 said:
Wow I love it!!! Its both simple yet blingy. The color just pops from across the room!

Niel - thank you!! This is actually my first time to have MRB on my hands where I can really observe them. My original three stone has princess cut sides and my five stone is cushions. I'm amazed and enchanted by their performance. I've thought of your perfect, perfect ring several times this week, wondering how you possibly get anything done with five of these puppies sparkling away all day?! It must be insane in person.

kalomeli said:
Oh My God! I love that color, design and... and...! :love: :love: Stunning!

Thank you so much!!!! That's pretty much exactly how I feel too! It's so nice to be completely in love with a piece. I had a rushed photoshoot on a pretty gray day so I'm going to have to post more pictures when I can show off her electric blue side. :lickout:

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments! I honestly feel like royalty! My parents and in laws all just arrived for the long weekend so I'll have to continue my replies this evening.

Aren't you sweet! I tell myself its more sparkle than a plain large diamond solitaire would give me(to keep DDS at bay, perhaps? Haha)

I'm glad you found a great round so you could use round side stones. Everyone needs a little bit of MRB sparkle in their life. ;-)

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

LOVE this! The color of the sapphire is TDF and proportions are perfect. I kinda like the diamonds being a little tucked under the center stone. It gives it depth/dimension. Very classy and sophisticated indeed! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous everthing RB! I love colored center stones flanked with diamonds. This is stunning and I love the size of the sapphire and the whole proportion looks perfect on your finger!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is gorgeous. I love the color of your blue sapphire. Enjoy! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful ring! I love the color of your sapphire! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

GORGEOUS! :-o :bigsmile: :naughty: :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous ring and the color of center sapphire is TDF :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock

Rosebloom! It is absolutely amazing!!! The color of that sapphire is incredible. You lucky lucky lady!!! We have to meet up again next June when I'm back in Chicago, I have to see that beauty!! Does it look good with your 5 stone AVC? What type of band (if any) do you plan on wearing with it? Love it!!!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! The color is just amazing and great finger coverage with the 3 stone! Love it!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love coming back to your thread. Please post a lot more pics of your amazing ring with equally amazing stones :appl: :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful sapphire and gorgeous ring! It looks so stunning on your hand. :love:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock

That blue is stunning. I love it! I am also very glad to hear you had such a good time designing it; sounds like a lot of fun that was worth it in the end! :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring RB!.. :appl: :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One of the most beautiful sapphires I've seen in a long time.
Stunning setting too.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Logan Sapphire|1404475139|3706660 said:
Amazing ring! I love the color of the sapphire and it looks great on you. Congratulations.

Thank you, Logan! I so love your own three stone (although do I remember reading you might reset?) and your five stone. Yummmm...

motownmama said:
amazing!!!!

Thank you!! Aren't you in Chicago too? If so, I would LOVE to meet you at a GTG someday and see the famous stacker collection in person. Unbelievable. I am beyond jealous of your awesome bands!

yennyfire said:
It is gorgeous!! I love the contrast of colors and the setting is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Thank you so much, Yenny! You have the most spectacular three stone yourself. Aren't they just fantastic! Now I just need a gorgeous antique oval in a bespoke SS halo setting... :naughty:

alene said:
Absolutely beautiful!
I shamelessly agree!! Thanks!

lorrissey said:
I'm in love! That is gorgeous!
I adored it the minute I saw it in person, but I have been loving it even more as I've gotten to enjoy it in different light and locations. So cool.

GemFever said:
What a delicious blue. The ring is so beautifully proportioned, and looks so comfortable, too. Congrats!

Thank you - it is crazy comfortable, especially considering that it's a lot of carat weight combined. I love all of your collection but especially your frenchies. Ooo la la!

diamondseeker2006 said:
I SO love this ring!!! :love: :love: :love: Definitely one I would love to have myself!!!!! :appl:

Thank you so much, friend! And I'm grateful for your council as I was selecting a vendor. In the end I am so glad I went with Whiteflash. I really did have a vision in my head of what I wanted and seeing many rounds of CADs was very helpful. It means a great deal that this is one you would consider for your own SPECTACULAR collection. I love all of your pieces!

canuk-gal said:
HI:

Stunner! :appl: :love: Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

Thanks, Sharon! It's not your gorgeous 5 ct radiant or asscher eternity, but it sure makes me happy! Your pieces are TDF.

derbygal said:
The color on your sapphire is amazing! Love the entire ring. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you! I still drool over your rose cut cluster ring and am bummed you had so many issues with its setting.

k_darling said:
That sapphire is absolutely delicious. Enjoy it!

We are definitely going to have to get together next time I'm in NYC because I have GOT to see your gorgeous honker in person! Maybe we can trade rings for a coffee break and live vicariously. :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new ring is beautiful! I love that setting and your sapphire makes it sing! Enjoy - so glad to hear that you are so thrilled with the ring!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

mom2boys|1404477069|3706670 said:
Great version of Yssie's 3 stone ring w/ your blue sapphire center!

Can you tell us what was modified from the original exactly? I believe the prongs are slightly different, too?

Thank you!

The main difference is that my stones are such a different proportion. For Yssie's amazing three stone, her center was 8.9mm and the sides were 4.9mm so the ratio of center to sides was 1.82. My ratio is 1.49. I love the proportions of her's and if I was doing all diamonds (and had a serious budget) I would have loved to do the same. Also her finger is tiny and mine, not so much, so Whiteflash really had to start over with the design to end up in a place that is actually very similar. Some specific differences include that the wires surrounding each stone make more of a "v" on mine than a "u" like Yssie's. Also the outer prong/cathedral shoulder on Yssie's ring is more delicate and swoopy. Whiteflash has developed their prongs quite a bit since 2010 so I was able to request claw prongs that I'm quite happy with. In the end, I ADORE Yssie's ring and I also adore mine! Happy happy!

Yssie was extremely helpful to me during this process and I am eternally grateful to her for both her inspired design that I have adored since the moment I first saw pictures of it online and for graciously allowing me to use the design as the inspiration for this piece. :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

armywife13|1404477302|3706672 said:
Wow!!! The color of your sapphire is amazing! I love the setting too, it is such a graceful design.

Thank you!! You know I'm head over heels in love with your collection. Wowzers.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

woofmama|1404477558|3706675 said:
Dear Rosebloom :-o :-o :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout:

Spectacular! The proportions are perfect, the sapphire is so beautiful, the setting is exquisite :appl:

I'm so happy for you! All of your pieces are classic and beautiful. Enjoy your ring!

And pretty please let's have a mini GTG soon so I can see it IRL ;))

WOOFMAMA!!!! I would never have been able to withstand the long wait for this ring without your friendship! Also knowing that you held out for such a perfectly amazing ring like your Sholdt made me hold out and scrimp and save to get my dream ring too. I cannot wait for you to see it in person! GTG soon!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My word, now that is a dream ring, love the sapphire, love the 3 stone setting, classy & sleek!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

AprilBaby|1404507060|3706859 said:
Absolutely stunning!!!! Happy 4th of July!

Thank you!!! And you're another Chicagoan (right?) that I'd love to meet in person!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Ooooooh! The colour of that sapphire is perfect! :love: Lucky lucky you. I am :mrgreen:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's gorgeous!! I love the color of the sapphire. :love: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

luv2sparkle|1404507707|3706870 said:
So gorgeous! I love everything about your ring and really, your whole collection. Just wonderful!

Thank you!! Your gorgeous Leon honker is pretty darn amazing!

Dreamer_D said:
Love it! Love love love love.

Did I say I love it?

I love it too! I know we were both engaged on super tight budgets and picked sapphire erings. I love that we both now have such wonderful rings (George is an absolute dream of a lifetime ring!).

Niel said:
Aren't you sweet! I tell myself its more sparkle than a plain large diamond solitaire would give me(to keep DDS at bay, perhaps? Haha)

I'm glad you found a great round so you could use round side stones. Everyone needs a little bit of MRB sparkle in their life. ;-)

I am also SO glad I was about to go with rounds. I love other shapes and would be thrilled with an oval/pear/cushion/anything really RHRs. But I am super excited to be able to watch these sparkle bombs all day. If you eventually upgrade your center stone I hope you'll stick with the five stone design. You have such an eye for those proportions.

vinjewels said:
LOVE this! The color of the sapphire is TDF and proportions are perfect. I kinda like the diamonds being a little tucked under the center stone. It gives it depth/dimension. Very classy and sophisticated indeed! :appl:

Thank you!! I was obsessed with getting "the tuck" right so I'm tickled that you noticed it. I think it makes all the difference in this design. Your new frenchie five stone is incredible!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

D&T|1404514010|3706953 said:
Gorgeous everthing RB! I love colored center stones flanked with diamonds. This is stunning and I love the size of the sapphire and the whole proportion looks perfect on your finger!

Thank you! You have some amazing pieces - the engraved VC eternity, the asscher band, your Sholdt. Amazing!!

marcy said:
Your ring is gorgeous. I love the color of your blue sapphire. Enjoy! :appl:
Thank you, Marcy! I love all of your awesome rings too!!

CRYSTAL24K said:
Beautiful ring! I love the color of your sapphire! :appl:
Thank you! I was originally looking for something lighter but I sure am in love with this one.

ckrickett said:
GORGEOUS! :-o :bigsmile: :naughty: :love:

Thank you!!!

baby monster said:
Gorgeous ring and the color of center sapphire is TDF :love:

Thank you, Baby Monster! I adore your honker and your pearl collection. Fantastic!

asscher_girl said:
Rosebloom! It is absolutely amazing!!! The color of that sapphire is incredible. You lucky lucky lady!!! We have to meet up again next June when I'm back in Chicago, I have to see that beauty!! Does it look good with your 5 stone AVC? What type of band (if any) do you plan on wearing with it? Love it!!!! :love:

Thank you, Asscher Girl!!! It was such fun to meet you and your amazing jewelry. I still dream about your set. Perfection!! It doesn't work with my AVC five stone at all. I'm loving it with my plain band. I have a "travel" band that is similar to your BG tiny bezel band. I think it's pretty great paired together but am not sure. I'll post a picture so I can get your opinion. Can't wait to show you in person next summer!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Here is the ring with a small bezel band. Thoughts?

baby_bezel.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results