shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.55 G VS1 ACA in Vatche U-113

Sue16

Shiny_Rock
My upgrade arrived and all I can say is WOW! I can’t stop staring at it. I went from a 1.57 G SI2 to this beauty.

2.55 G VS1 ACA
Platinum Vatche U-113
Ring size 4.5

Ignore my sausage fingers.

IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpegIMG_2641.jpegIMG_2639.jpegIMG_2636.jpeg

Beautiful!

It looks gorgeous! Love the diamond and the setting. Love your wedding band - a perfect compliment to this new ring!

Last edited:
Wow is right!! That’s stunning! I really love the setting too especially with the channel set band. Such a classic and lovely set!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Gorgeous diamond! Your set is classic, timeless and oh so beautiful. Enjoy your upgrade!

Now that’s a great upgrade!

Wow that's an awesome upgrade! Do you still have your old ring? Would love a comparison or could you show us the old one?

Gorgeous! Where did your wedding band come from? Is it a 3mm?

It looks gorgeous! Love the diamond and the setting. Love your wedding band - a perfect compliment to this new ring!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if my wedding band looks too small now.

Wow is right!! That’s stunning! I really love the setting too especially with the channel set band. Such a classic and lovely set!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Thank you! I was speechless when I opened the box.

Gorgeous diamond! Your set is classic, timeless and oh so beautiful. Enjoy your upgrade!

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if this is going to be my final upgrade, but as of now it just might be!

Gorgeous! Where did your wedding band come from? Is it a 3mm?

My wedding band is from Signed Pieces/Facets from 16 years ago. It’s 11 diamonds channel set in platinum, .50tcw., and it’s 3mm.

Thank you @Sue16 the size difference is huge! I love that you kept the old one. They're both perfect, but the new one is a really nice size :kiss2:. Do you have any plans for your old ring?

Thank you @Sue16 the size difference is huge! I love that you kept the old one. They're both perfect, but the new one is a really nice size :kiss2:. Do you have any plans for your old ring?

The size difference is shocking. My husband’s first words when he saw it was, “Dang!” Lol. I feel this is the perfect size for me. I want to turn my old ring into a pendant. Just need to figure out how to do that now.

The size difference is shocking. My husband’s first words when he saw it was, “Dang!” Lol. I feel this is the perfect size for me. I want to turn my old ring into a pendant. Just need to figure out how to do that now.

Haha I know that reaction too well. My husband was the same when he saw my upgrade lol. That's a really good idea to turn your old ring into a pendant and you can both everyday! When you're ready we are filled with ideas!

P.s. love the side view. You can really appreciate the size difference there but also I'm partial to the U-113. I think the size and height of the setting is just perfect. It's not too high and not too low.

Oh, how gorgeous! WF did a wonderful job on setting. It and your wedding band are a timeless combo.

I’m glad you posted the photo with your original ring for size comparison.

Congrats!

Oh, how gorgeous! WF did a wonderful job on setting. It and your wedding band are a timeless combo.

I’m glad you posted the photo with your original ring for size comparison.

Congrats!

Thank you! I appreciate your write up when you did your upgrade. I was trying to have WF make my prongs like yours.

Thank you! I appreciate your write up when you did your upgrade. I was trying to have WF make my prongs like yours.

Oh, thank you! I’m glad it was helpful.

Your prongs look great!

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous ring!❤️

It looks beautiful on you!

What a gorgeous new ring and what a wonderful set! Congratulations!

She's a beaut! I love how well it goes with your band, too.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP