shape
carat
color
clarity

2.5 ct round brilliance in halo setting - a little regret?

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Re: 2.5 ct round brilliance in halo setting - a little regre

Poshjo|1379459954|3522556 said:
Thank you all ladies!

BTW, what is DSS, I can't find the meaning.

DSS is Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome. We all have this syndrome.

Poshjo

Rough_Rock

Oh DSS I certainly have this syndrome too, my current one is 1.55 carat and I used to think it is big enough. But these few years, I start to want something bigger .... Hopefully I should be satisfied with this new ring for another ten years! By that time, I don't know what I want at the age of 50s, something even bigger or fancy colour or just want to be subtle!?

The finger coverage of these two rings differs quite a bit.

_10112.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MomInstyle|1379460262|3522560 said:
Poshjo|1379459954|3522556 said:
Thank you all ladies!

BTW, what is DSS, I can't find the meaning.

DSS is Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome. We all have this syndrome.

Isn't this a prerequisite for PS membership?? ;)) :naughty: :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Poshjo|1379478332|3522714 said:
Oh DSS I certainly have this syndrome too, my current one is 1.55 carat and I used to think it is big enough. But these few years, I start to want something bigger .... Hopefully I should be satisfied with this new ring for another ten years! By that time, I don't know what I want at the age of 50s, something even bigger or fancy colour or just want to be subtle!?

The finger coverage of these two rings differs quite a bit.

What a beautiful set! You are so lucky to have two gorgeous rings Poshjo! And I think you have the perfect solution of wearing your smaller stone for times when you might feel a bit self-conscious. But I have a feeling you'll get used to your new ring quickly!

Poshjo

Rough_Rock

I have another dilemma now, I love diamond watches. I used to wear my frank muller or cartier diamond watch with my 1.55 and it seemed no problem at all. But with the new ring, I am not dare to wear a diamond watch with it as my left hand would be too blingy. With the new ring i have to wear my Cartier pasha or tank without diamonds in order to feel less self-conscious. But I do love my diamond watches..... So if I want to wear my diamond watch, I have to wear the old ring, or the other way round. Ladies, would you find troublesome sometimes once you own quite a bit of jewelleries and just don't want to give people an expression that we are showing off? I personally just enjoy admiring beautiful jewelleries and diamond watches! I wear them to make myself happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results