shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 2.16 ct tsavorite in James Meyer ring

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. The stone and setting are amazing.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This is phenomenal tsavvy, congrats!
I personally love the colour on this stone, and pairing it with the RG was genius -
sooooo beautiful!
36.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, the color of it is amazing! Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. That''s stunning. Absolutely completely and totally GORGEOUS.

That is a BEAUTIFUL setting! Wow!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL Tsavvy!
30.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Callisto, redhead02, LtlFirecracker, marcyc, Jax172, Luckyeshe, Laila619, Tuckins1, lknvrb4, oddoneout, wsblue430, geckodani, loveitroundbrilliant, zoe - You are all so very, very kind with your comments. Thank you for all of the smiley faces and nice words
35.gif
35.gif

Catmom - You have some fabulous tsavorite jewelry yourself. I always like visiting your threads for future project ideas.

Imdanny - thank you. By the way, your avatar always makes think that your comments have a serious tone.

Heliotrope You are so right -- the two-tone is very wearable. I was worried that the unplated WG would clash w/ plated WG or platinum, but it doesn''t (at least not to me). I like that the style easily goes with either casual or dressy clothes, too.

Arjunajane -- your JM got me thinking about putting a colored stone in one of his rings, then when I saw uncchild''s three-stone with the green sapphire center I realized this tsav might be a good contender :)

I took a few photos with my other tsavorite ring, so am going to post a few later on tonight
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Tsavvy, OMG, this new tsavorite is amazing!!!!!! Love the rose gold with this one!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - I love these James Meyers rings.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
LaurenthePartier Thank you!! Whenever I see one of your posts, I always have to go check out what''s cooking. Eggs florentine, yummmm....

CharmyPoo Thank you - I''m really enjoying it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring Tsavvy. The stone looks kind of minty. Would you say it''s more of a mint color?

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 12:12:31 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Beautiful ring Tsavvy. The stone looks kind of minty. Would you say it''s more of a mint color?
Thank you, TL. Funny that you should ask about the color -- I actually thought of you when I got this stone (is it too light to be a tsavorite, are those shades of yellow I see in it???) Fortunately, no grey or brown
2.gif
(and, no, that is not a snarky wink!).

It is a strange color -- it isn''t the minty green of the lighter grossular garnets and is definitely not pastel. Perhaps a medium, or a 6.5 to 7.5 (out of 10) in tone? None of my stones are a minty green (well, I do have a fairly minty demantoid but can''t find it and I have light blue aqua rough....) so don''t have much on hand for comparison photos. Some "peppermint green" tourmaline rough I ordered about a month ago has been slow to ship -- once it arrives, I''ll take some photos of it with the ring.

Here''s a picture of it with my LM ring.

JM_LM_tsav_rings_3_SML.jpg

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Your tsav looks clean, crisp & sparkly - just beautiful.

I''m so jealous of your two stunning tsav rings!
11.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Your ring is beautiful. Gorgeous stone in a gorgeous setting. I love tsavs! You are a lucky gal!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
vigoruby and swingirl - thank you, both! Tsavorites are my favorite stone - the green tones and sparkles they throw off completely delight me
21.gif
21.gif

Here''s the last photo of the two tsav rings. I do feel blessed to have two tsav rings that I like so much :)

jm_lm_rings_tsav_1_sml.jpg

Reactions: AV_

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum yum!!

Though I have to say...that Leon still takes my breath away every time I see it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the two tone and the color of your tsavorite is lovely!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
so beautiful!!!! Love the setting and stone combination
18.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW the JM setting works perfectly with that stone!! Congrats and TFS!!
9.gif

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's stunning!

budmanbudman10

Rough_Rock
vigoruby and swingirl - thank you, both! Tsavorites are my favorite stone - the green tones and sparkles they throw off completely delight me
21.gif
21.gif

Here''s the last photo of the two tsav rings. I do feel blessed to have two tsav rings that I like so much :)

jm_lm_rings_tsav_1_sml.jpg

Love both of them! Can I ask where you got your first tsav ring?

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring. I'm not sure why, but it looks almost medieval to me, like it belongs to the Lady of the Castle. I really love that aesthetic! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results