shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.11 D VS2 HPD CBI

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom , I am losing track here. Did you return the CBI and got an ACA instead? Both diamonds are gorgeous. I need to read up a bit more on your threads! lol

Lani

Rough_Rock
Stunning! The fire and brilliance!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
This is a truly fascinating thread to read as I search for the perfect MRB. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to think too deeply about the choice if I went with a super ideal, but your observations about the colorful flashes under the table have got me thinking. All I do know is that seeing your super white diamonds is VERY tempting...given that I’m coming from an N, a D might truly blind me if I go in that direction! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom , I am losing track here. Did you return the CBI and got an ACA instead? Both diamonds are gorgeous. I need to read up a bit more on your threads! lol
Hi @Phoenix , yes, I did eventually. :) :)

Stunning! The fire and brilliance!
Thank you so much.

This is a truly fascinating thread to read as I search for the perfect MRB. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to think too deeply about the choice if I went with a super ideal, but your observations about the colorful flashes under the table have got me thinking. All I do know is that seeing your super white diamonds is VERY tempting...given that I’m coming from an N, a D might truly blind me if I go in that direction! :lol:
It's interesting that my eyes have changed course and gravitate more toward white... Or maybe I just needed a change. If you got through this thread, I admit that I knew I was anal, just not how anal. :lol: I am very interested in where you will end up, and am following your journey. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results