shape
carat
color
clarity

2.01ct RB Reset into Vatche U-113, Thanks to IDJ!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful in every way - one of my favourites :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The six prong does look better, and bigger. Funny, cause I went the opposite way, from six to four prong, which I definitely prefer. Your six prong looks wonderful!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Rockinruby: Thanks!! I will have to tell DH that that it was a good idea, he will like that a lot. :bigsmile: Love that this setting makes everything (diamond, wedding band) POP! :appl:
JDDN: Thank you so much! I used to think I was a 4 prong girl (still love them) and I'm shocked at how much I love the 6 prong solitaire! I was seriously considering a 4 double claw prong setting from ERD, and I think I would have loved that as well. IMHO, if the stone is set at a good height (not too low,not too high) in a quality setting- you cannot go wrong with a solitaire. ;)) I'm excited to see what you choose!!
Monnyjay: Thank you- I am so pleased with it!! :bigsmile:
LLJsmom: I LOVE your VC Jocelyn. It is TDF! I totally would have gone for the 4 double claw prong look if my stone was larger! :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Your set is a classic beauty!! And you have perfect hands:) Congrats on your reset!

Spin-Elle

Rough_Rock
Your stone and setting are gorgeous!
I think I'm going to have to wipe the dool off my keyboard :lol:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new stone is just sitting with the vendor because I can't make up my mind on a setting!! They do carry the U-113 and I'm SOOO tempted to get it. I wonder if it's too high for me though. I'm in the medical profession and I have two little ones. But it's just gorgeous. So gorgeous…….sigh….. Maybe it's your slender graceful hands that have me mesmerized, lol!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting. Very chique and elegant. I love this look

lilsweetie

Rough_Rock
That is a beautiful ring and a gorgeous set!
I love 6 prong solitaires!

What is your ring size?

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
mns12 said:
Your set is a classic beauty!! And you have perfect hands:) Congrats on your reset!

Aw thank you so much! :bigsmile:

Spin-Elle said:
Your stone and setting are gorgeous!
I think I'm going to have to wipe the dool off my keyboard :lol:

Heheh thank you!! :)

JDDN said:
My new stone is just sitting with the vendor because I can't make up my mind on a setting!! They do carry the U-113 and I'm SOOO tempted to get it. I wonder if it's too high for me though. I'm in the medical profession and I have two little ones. But it's just gorgeous. So gorgeous…….sigh….. Maybe it's your slender graceful hands that have me mesmerized, lol!

You are so sweet- thank you!! :) Ahh I know all about setting indecision! I took forever to decide on the setting for my first ring, and of course I ended up getting a reset anyway. Sometimes you gotta go with your first instinct. Go with what your heart tells you! Cannot wait to see what you choose!! :appl:

Acinom said:
Gorgeous stone and setting. Very chique and elegant. I love this look

Thank you so much! I love this diamond and am so happy to have ended up with this set!

lilsweetie said:
That is a beautiful ring and a gorgeous set!
I love 6 prong solitaires!

What is your ring size?

Thank you!! :bigsmile: My ring size is 4.

Posting another picture I just took with my new manicure. :naughty: Not sure how often I would wear my rings this way, because it's less comfortable. I've seen a lot of people wearing their rings this way and I think it's a cool look!

vatche4.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your stacking thread and realized I must have missed your reset! This may be obvious coming from someone who has the same setting, but after trying several solitaire settings myself, this is hands down my favorite! Your ring is absolutely stunning!!! :love: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NYCSpring, your reset looks fabulous. Your gorgeous diamonds does look bigger and brighter in the 6 prong setting. Now I want one. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

deltalady

Rough_Rock
Beautiful reset! Congratulations!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
I saw your stacking thread and realized I must have missed your reset! This may be obvious coming from someone who has the same setting, but after trying several solitaire settings myself, this is hands down my favorite! Your ring is absolutely stunning!!! :love: :appl:
Thank you, DS2006!! I love the Vatche U-113, and your beautiful AVR ring was one of my main inspirations. :love: I cannot wait to see your CvB reset- though I'm sure it'll make me want to reset as well. :lol: You have amazing taste!

marcy said:
NYCSpring, your reset looks fabulous. Your gorgeous diamonds does look bigger and brighter in the 6 prong setting. Now I want one. Enjoy your beautiful ring.
Thank you, Marcy! What a great compliment. You have a beautiful solitaire and it makes me wish I'd gone with yellow gold - it's stunning! :love:

deltalady said:
Beautiful reset! Congratulations!
Thank you, deltalady! :)

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!

Ditto the 4 prong vs 6 idea! Love it!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful,elegant and so clean! I love this look and it looks amazing on your hand! :love: :love:

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
bbziggy|1442920519|3930481 said:
Beautiful,elegant and so clean! I love this look and it looks amazing on your hand! :love: :love:

You do have very nice hands! Good to show off the diamond!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Thank you bbziggy and cinnamonstick!! Really appreciate your sweet comments. :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will reset my wife's stone into this setting soon... :love: Her 14K WG ring is turning yellow after 10 yrs.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1442986367|3930769 said:
Will reset my wife's stone into this setting soon... :love: Her 14K WG ring is turning yellow after 10 yrs.

Her stone will look really pretty in that setting! Have you ever had her setting rhodium plated?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset. Beautiful, elegant and classic. :love: And beautiful hands too!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just so gorgeous. I adore fancy rings, but something about a sleek, classic solitaire makes my heart sing!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Awesome! I can't wait to see- hope you post lots of pics!! :bigsmile:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Elliot86, thank you! :bigsmile: I LOVE fancy settings too, but for now, a classic solitaire is the best choice for me on a daily basis. Maybe I will get an art deco repro halo in 5-10 years... :naughty:

Thank you, missy!! :) I am obsessed with your gorgeous OEC & its perfect solitaire setting- it's not easy, but I have to avoid looking at your thread... it makes my RB jealous! :lol:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful reset! :love: It definitely makes your wedding set stand out more in such a lovely way. Your beautiful hands show them off well too as others have mentioned. :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1443004393|3930786 said:

Her stone will look really pretty in that setting! Have you ever had her setting rhodium plated?
No, had never replated her WG ring. Anyhow, she do prefer a PT setting.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1443053019|3931060 said:

And her stone will be beautiful in six prongs - I think it makes a solitaire look rounder and larger!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1443053996|3931062 said:
Dancing Fire|1443053019|3931060 said:

And her stone will be beautiful in six prongs - I think it makes a solitaire look rounder and larger!
Yup!

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
You have such lovely small hands! *jealous*

Beautiful classic ring and the solitaire setting gives the diamond and wedding band "that pop." Gorgeous!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
It's an absolute knockout! I agree it looks bigger and better than ever.

You have me feeling pretty excited about my six prong setting that is currently in the works.
I worried briefly that I might regret going so simple but these catch my eye every time now.

Love your set!

silliex

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing the before and after photo of the 4 prong vs the 6 prong. Truly gorgeous reset! It's made me really reconsider 4 vs 6.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results