shape
carat
color
clarity

2.00 ct F/SI1 Cushion - Is this a good stone?!? (SEE PICS) !

marygrace

Shiny_Rock
Re: 2.00 ct F/SI1 Cushion - Is this a good stone?!? (SEE PIC

CushionRock2012|1332370083|3153801 said:
any opinions about the double prong on the face? me being the perfectionist I am, noticed that all four corners double prongs are not exactly the same size...

how hard for it is them to reset and shave the prongs down so they all are the smaller size and not the bigger size?

Nice ring!

It shouldn't be too hard to polish the prongs down so that they are even. I doubt that the stone would need to be taken out.

CushionRock2012

Rough_Rock

thanks, good to know that they might not have to even take the stone out....

another question I have on something I just realized on the AGS report.... the girdle goes all the way up to 6% of the depth of the center stone at the highest point! while the EGL report just said the girdle was "thin"

isn't 6% obscenely high for a maximum girdle depth percentage (see cert I posted for reference)?

stone is set and ring looks AWESOME and I am just planning the proposal now....however, I just saw this 6% number and was like WTF?

CushionRock2012

Rough_Rock

CushionRock2012|1332710687|3156207 said:
thanks, good to know that they might not have to even take the stone out....

another question I have on something I just realized on the AGS report.... the girdle goes all the way up to 6% of the depth of the center stone at the highest point! while the EGL report just said the girdle was "thin"

isn't 6% obscenely high for a maximum girdle depth percentage (see cert I posted for reference)?

stone is set and ring looks AWESOME and I am just planning the proposal now....however, I just saw this 6% number and was like WTF?

nervermind... found the answer on google... just another interesting variance in girdle between AGS and EGL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results