clarity

#JOTW 17 carat bling ring!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a blingy dream is this? I am speechless!!!:love:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Don’t back hand anyone ata cocktail party or you will get booked for having a lethal weapon! That’s a stunner!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible!!! Was it a brooch in another life?
I simply MUST see the underside!!
The bridgework must be amazing under there.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now THAT is a piece of jewelry!

mermaid76

Rough_Rock
Please help me congratulate Mermaid76 on this fabulous ring, it's the Jewel of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/cocktail-extravagance-jotw :kiss2:

Oooooh...thank you so so much for choosing this for JOTW!! I had no idea that there was a jotw thing here, so it was such a pleasant surprise and I love how you did the write-up :) Haven't really ventured into the blog section at all before this, but now I will. This jotw tag will surely help tide me over the self-imposed jewelry purchase ban after this whopper of a purchase :lol:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
ROCK ON! That is just fabulous! You see I'm an admirer. I hope your ring brings you outrageous happiness as mine has. babygrand.jpg

WindyCityCoco

Rough_Rock
My new (to me) 17 carat jumbo cocktail ring :D It is a whopper of a ring at 1.85 inch x 1.45 inch. But a perfect cocktail ring, and surprisingly, looks pretty fine even on my small hands. Diamonds are F-G, VS1-SI2, pear, marquise, and baguette. 18K white gold. An estate find.

Estate jewelry is the best! would love to see it on!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow! a statement piece for sure! WEll done!!!! enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results