Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 17 carat bling ring!!!

mermaid76

Rough_Rock
My new (to me) 17 carat jumbo cocktail ring :D It is a whopper of a ring at 1.85 inch x 1.45 inch. But a perfect cocktail ring, and surprisingly, looks pretty fine even on my small hands. Diamonds are F-G, VS1-SI2, pear, marquise, and baguette. 18K white gold. An estate find.

Attachments

mermaid76

Rough_Rock
For those requesting hand shots...I need to get my nails done first :((( not presentable in current state lol

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
For those requesting hand shots...I need to get my nails done first :((( not presentable in current state lol
Tuck fingers in like your playing the paino
I need to see this beauty!
What if im run over by a bus before your manicure ?

Ive had one manicure in my while life
It was a cold night and when i was writting the check the polish smuged, so she fixed it but it smuged again when i was unlocking my front door so i never bothered again

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
As the owner of quite small modest rings but lover of big cocktail rings im of the firm beleaf a diamond ring can never be too big
this one looks perfect !

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I thought I liked big, whoa, thats massive!
yes, where are the hand shots, in the sunshine too so we can all ogle the sparkles.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's a ring! Handshots are in order!

mermaid76

Rough_Rock
Ok folks..as requested..handshots...I have teeny-tiny hands, and they make this ring look even more massive. But I am confident I can carry this off as a cocktail ring worn on the middle finger, which is what it is supposed to be. And best not to wear any other jewelry , bracelets, bangles etc while having this on! IMG_4811.JPG IMG_4806.JPG IMG_4803.JPG

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Ok folks..as requested..handshots...I have teeny-tiny hands, and they make this ring look even more massive. But I am confident I can carry this off as a cocktail ring worn on the middle finger, which is what it is supposed to be. And best not to wear any other jewelry , bracelets, bangles etc while having this on! IMG_4811.JPG IMG_4806.JPG IMG_4803.JPG
OMG!!
Its FABULOUS!!

It's spectacular!!

whitewave

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I bow down to you!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap! It’s like one of QEII’s brooches lept onto your hand in the most fabulous way! You rock it!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, what a stunner!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.