shape
carat
color
clarity

15 yr. Anniversary upgrade

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Since we all agree we need hand shots, you can let us borrow the ring until May for the purpose of taking photographs. Super pinky promise we will give it back.

:)

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations.

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful. She's going to love it!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! You did well!

I have a slightly different view since we do not know what tomorrow will bring, and I am sure we are all even more aware of that from the last year and a half.

I'd consider giving it to her on New Year's Day, and tell her this is your 15th anniversary YEAR, and you want to start the celebration NOW! Then have a little trip or wonderful weekend planned for the actual anniversary date!

I have to agreed with DiamondSeeker…in my profession I see so many terrible things. You only really have today.

Beautiful set. Congratulations on upcoming anniversary

Klaus

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning! Did you source the diamond through Lauren B as well? I would not be able to wait, I would totally cave and gift it over the holidays to celebrate the upcoming anniversary.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set! You did well!

I have a slightly different view since we do not know what tomorrow will bring, and I am sure we are all even more aware of that from the last year and a half.

I'd consider giving it to her on New Year's Day, and tell her this is your 15th anniversary YEAR, and you want to start the celebration NOW! Then have a little trip or wonderful weekend planned for the actual anniversary date!

+ a billion. PS'ers are the smartest people ever! Enjoy it now--you'll share the joy sooner and that can only be good.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Stunning set! If you could reach out to my DH and drop him a hint about anniversary ideas, that would be great ;-):lol: Please come back to tell us about he reaction and post hand shots, whenever you give it to her!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results