shape
carat
color
clarity

15 yr. Anniversary upgrade

ztothe4

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, long time lurker hear reading up for a while on everything to look for picking out a diamond. Got some great experts in here. It's my 15 year anniversary with my wife in May 2022, so I wanted to have some time to find the right diamond. The band is also an upgrade as well. My wife has no clue but I've been subliminally picking her brain on things she likes/dislikes over the past couple months. On to the good stuff. Diamond is 4.02ct brilliant cut cushion, D, VS1. Setting was made by Lauren B Jewelry. Band is 3ct eternity. I'll try to get some better shots when I can get it back out. Photo is on my pinky as she won't get it until our anniversary in May (it's gonna be hard to wait!!)
906E670E-E792-4CBD-B8B3-CF6DEE2EF318.jpeg

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I’m envious of her- it’s perfection! What does her original set look like?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
That’s an incredibly sweet gesture as a husband and a fabulous set you’ve chosen for your wife. Can’t wait to see more pics! Thanks for sharing with us, @ztothe4 …your wife will be surely thrilled to receive such a gift. So excited for you both :appl:

ztothe4

Rough_Rock
Thank you and she definitely deserves it for the wife and mom she is! @diamondyes Original E-ring is typical 3 stones in the center, princess cut, with a few diamonds on each side, channel set. Band is about 9 diamonds channel set. We had no clue what we were doing buying diamonds 15 years ago, so it’s nothing impressive. I’d post a pic of them but we actually just dropped them off today to get re-dipped (white gold) and the band sized up .25.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a gorgeous set! I especially love the pave basket.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She will really be surprised! The rings look beautiful - looking forward to more pics!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
What a caring gift - she’ll love it.

Mamaofmany

Rough_Rock
Oh my!!! I'm just gonna bookmark this one and try and wait til May... you absolutely must post her reaction when she sees this!!!!
I just need to add I love seeing hubby's that realize sparkles do matter to some of us rather than feeling it's materialistic

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Lord, what a beautiful set! Please come back with hand pictures in May!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning set!! Congrats on the milestone. She's going to be floored!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have to wait til May for handshots (on her hand!) of that beauty?? Waaaahhhh! No fair! She’s going to be stunned and thrilled! Well done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So pretty! That's a real stunner!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Congrats! That’s a beautiful set. Can’t wait to see them in her finger in May. I’m sure she will be speechless!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous set! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! How kind and sweet of you <3

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that’s an amazing set. I’m sure she will love it!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MAY? That will be torture! I am sure she will love it! ( the ring NOT the waiting)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty impressive : >4 carat D VS1. What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! No idea how you will manage waiting until the time comes!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is an upgrade. Congratulations and well done!! Is it an antique cut stone? Would love more deets!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, what an amazing set. :shock: :kiss2:What a beautiful token of your love! I have no idea how you will stand the wait of giving it to her!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You are so very patient to wait until May!

What a beautiful set of rings and such a generous and kind gift for your wife!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! This is beautiful! I don’t think you have to wait til may. Give her one of the rings at Xmas, then hold the other til May. Egad, you can’t torture her that long - even if she doesn’t know… why wait?!?!?! (And 1000 more pictures when you can)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I think the only solution is to get her such an incredible Christmas present that it helps you wait lol

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set! You did well!

I have a slightly different view since we do not know what tomorrow will bring, and I am sure we are all even more aware of that from the last year and a half.

I'd consider giving it to her on New Year's Day, and tell her this is your 15th anniversary YEAR, and you want to start the celebration NOW! Then have a little trip or wonderful weekend planned for the actual anniversary date!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

I have a slightly different view since we do not know what tomorrow will bring, and I am sure we are all even more aware of that from the last year and a half.

I'd consider giving it to her on New Year's Day, and tell her this is your 15th anniversary YEAR, and you want to start the celebration NOW! Then have a little trip or wonderful weekend planned for the actual anniversary date!

Awesome idea, @diamondseeker2006 ! Love it!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a husband! That is spectacular!

ztothe4

Rough_Rock

That's a good idea. I like this one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results