shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 11 carat Whiteflash ACA custom bracelet

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Phenomenal! An amazing piece of classic style. Well done!
ps - there is no such thing as too many pictures
hint hint

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unusual! I will bet dollars to donuts that your bracelet is like fire in the sun or light.. as the owner of ACAs in the past and one now I know how these diamonds rule! congrats.

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Your bracelet is so beautiful! And your rings are not shabby, either :)

Thank you! My husband proposed to me many years ago with that ring, he designed it all by himself, it was really sweet

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow it’s breathtakingly gorgeous!!!!!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You sound very happy about your gorgeous bracelet. Now that you have seen the ACA diamonds in person, how do they compare with the other Diamonds in your local stores?
Sorry that I did not respond to your email. I was in Antarctica at the time.

Chantek

Rough_Rock
You sound very happy about your gorgeous bracelet. Now that you have seen the ACA diamonds in person, how do they compare with the other Diamonds in your local stores?
Sorry that I did not respond to your email. I was in Antarctica at the time.

Thank you! I love it. The ACA’s are like nothing I’ve seen in my local stores. I love them, the sparkle and fire from them is incredible. I’m going to have to get my ears pierced now and get some ACA studs.
Antarctica must have been amazing!!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did not get my ears pierced until after I joined pricescope and got addicted to diamonds. Make sure you get the largest possible size for your earlobe size.
Yes, Antarctica was amazing. ”Amazing“ was the key word used multiples times by fellow cruise passengers. We all (some up to three times) took the helicopter ride, which provided a different perspective of watching whales and enjoying glacier scenery. Kayaking in serene, glacier background was some experience. We saw many, various penguin and seal species on land and in water. One regret was not being able to take a submarine ride (computer software malfunctioned). Feel lucky we squeezed this cruise In just before the Coronavirus stopped everything. Highly recommend others to visit Antarctica before health goes.

Chantek

Rough_Rock
I did not get my ears pierced until after I joined pricescope and got addicted to diamonds. Make sure you get the largest possible size for your earlobe size.
Yes, Antarctica was amazing. ”Amazing“ was the key word used multiples times by fellow cruise passengers. We all (some up to three times) took the helicopter ride, which provided a different perspective of watching whales and enjoying glacier scenery. Kayaking in serene, glacier background was some experience. We saw many, various penguin and seal species on land and in water. One regret was not being able to take a submarine ride (computer software malfunctioned). Feel lucky we squeezed this cruise In just before the Coronavirus stopped everything. Highly recommend others to visit Antarctica before health goes.

It sounds like the trip of a lifetime, I would love to see all the penguins! I’m so glad you were able to make it home safely.

For studs, what size do you recommend? Unfortunately, my earlobes are on the larger side.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Your bracelet is truly D A Z Z L I N G!!! :appl:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime, I would love to see all the penguins! I’m so glad you were able to make it home safely.

For studs, what size do you recommend? Unfortunately, my earlobes are on the larger side.
I finished the 19-day expedition trip on Jan 17, way before the start of any lockdown or travel ban in the world. Thus, it was unlikely that I was exposed to the virus while in Antarctica or Ushuaia/Buenos Aires.

Besides earlobe size, personal preference is a consideration. Try various sizes at your local store to see what fits you best. I got 1.5ctw (0.73 each) and later 2.5ctw. To boost size, I got jackets (0.02 diamonds). Look up my previous threads for photos to get an idea.

I love the 3-dimensional, fireball effects of my 2.5ctw studs with jackets. If I were to start all over, I might get 2.0 ctw first and then 3-4ctw next.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful !

Nida

Shiny_Rock
707665E5-1D78-434F-843A-397CCE6B6F95.jpeg C7D7D702-D82C-40E8-B624-0806DD404A1D.jpeg 82228803-CCDB-4BE1-9044-300729039B17.jpeg 0DAFDD1B-CA4C-4DF2-9CFC-786BECB8EDDB.jpeg 7228B70C-8191-4FF0-8D8C-12FC80A9EE9E.jpeg 9EE45577-CAF7-4281-9501-446EE001EE12.jpeg F9555AB5-5347-4160-A10C-D8AA32BD78E8.jpeg
some more photos, these ACA’s sparkle like crazy in the sun. (sorry my hands are all rough from all the hand washing.:confused2:)

Amazing sparkle although I think now you should upgrade your ring and band to a bigger size to match it

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
So striking! Certainly a mood lifter!

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Amazing sparkle although I think now you should upgrade your ring and band to a bigger size to match it

Thank you! My rings are the perfect size for my lifestyle =)2

Chantek

Rough_Rock
I finished the 19-day expedition trip on Jan 17, way before the start of any lockdown or travel ban in the world. Thus, it was unlikely that I was exposed to the virus while in Antarctica or Ushuaia/Buenos Aires.

Besides earlobe size, personal preference is a consideration. Try various sizes at your local store to see what fits you best. I got 1.5ctw (0.73 each) and later 2.5ctw. To boost size, I got jackets (0.02 diamonds). Look up my previous threads for photos to get an idea.

I love the 3-dimensional, fireball effects of my 2.5ctw studs with jackets. If I were to start all over, I might get 2.0 ctw first and then 3-4ctw next.

Yes, you would have been safe on that trip ending in mid January.
Your 2.5 ctw studs sound the perfect size! I’ve been hunting around but can’t find your post. Can you post a link when you have a chance. Thank you!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! My rings are the perfect size for my lifestyle =)2
Your rings look beautiful - is your wedding band flat across the top? It’s really unusual and striking. Any chance you’d post some pics of them?
Your bracelet is incredible btw - how are you wearing it? Casually with anything or is it more of a formal, dress-up piece? I could see it looking just as amazing with jeans and a T-shirt as with a gown!

Q

Queenie60

spectacular! W:love:w111

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Your rings look beautiful - is your wedding band flat across the top? It’s really unusual and striking. Any chance you’d post some pics of them?
Your bracelet is incredible btw - how are you wearing it? Casually with anything or is it more of a formal, dress-up piece? I could see it looking just as amazing with jeans and a T-shirt as with a gown!

Thanks, foxinsox. The rings are really special to me. My husband (fiancé at the time) sketched the engagement ring out and designed it himself. He wanted the profile to look like tulips or trees. It was a total surprise. We went back to the same jeweller to make the wedding band. It’s designed to be as comfortable as possible, the little diamonds are sort of channel set so they don’t catch on anything and are only on the very top so they don’t bug my fingers. Both rings are squared off so they are comfortable to wear and don’t twist. I never take them off.
I haven’t had many chances to wear the bracelet yet. It came right before the shutdown. I have worn it once to a zoom cocktail party. In the future, I envision wearing it both casually with jeans and for special occasions. I just wouldn’t wear it to work. I work in healthcare and it would just be too much. 861D1390-E0B2-4085-940E-AC9E817A3B7D.jpeg 4D8FD77A-BB2D-465E-93BE-0C09E4A32EC8.jpeg DF0BA194-7C0E-4FC3-8C2C-09BE62E4D5CE.jpeg 6D6518D6-B9D7-43F9-8B63-24B6E8ECA816.jpeg 5FDAE63D-0F47-41D0-8B50-32A519E48F8B.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, foxinsox. The rings are really special to me. My husband (fiancé at the time) sketched the engagement ring out and designed it himself. He wanted the profile to look like tulips or trees. It was a total surprise. We went back to the same jeweller to make the wedding band. It’s designed to be as comfortable as possible, the little diamonds are sort of channel set so they don’t catch on anything and are only on the very top so they don’t bug my fingers. Both rings are squared off so they are comfortable to wear and don’t twist. I never take them off.
I haven’t had many chances to wear the bracelet yet. It came right before the shutdown. I have worn it once to a zoom cocktail party. In the future, I envision wearing it both casually with jeans and for special occasions. I just wouldn’t wear it to work. I work in healthcare and it would just be too much. 861D1390-E0B2-4085-940E-AC9E817A3B7D.jpeg 4D8FD77A-BB2D-465E-93BE-0C09E4A32EC8.jpeg DF0BA194-7C0E-4FC3-8C2C-09BE62E4D5CE.jpeg 6D6518D6-B9D7-43F9-8B63-24B6E8ECA816.jpeg 5FDAE63D-0F47-41D0-8B50-32A519E48F8B.jpeg
That is an elegantly blingy set! It’s really lovely. The profile with the tulips/trees is unexpected but is really cool. Good work husband! Thanks for the photos and detail

Chantek

Rough_Rock
That is an elegantly blingy set! It’s really lovely. The profile with the tulips/trees is unexpected but is really cool. Good work husband! Thanks for the photos and detail

Aww thank. I’ll let him know =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results