shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 10yr Anniversary Gift, my Ring Upgrade

lesliek

Rough_Rock
Madison2|1412475045|3762290 said:
lesliek, first I would like to congratulate you on your 10 year anniversary! Second I like to thank you for posting this beautiful ring from Micahel M. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your post and you said your ring is from the designer Michael M because I most recently asked a well known pricescope vendor who does settings about Michael M and he had no idea who I was talking about.
I originally saw Michael M rings at Good old Gold and fell in love with their settings.
Anyway, your ring is gorgeous and I wish you many happy more years and enjoy that gorgeous ring girl!

Hey Madison, I knew nothing about Michael M until I saw some of his pieces as a local jeweler and fell in love. His work is spectacular! I've already found a wedding band I want to compliment my ring... eventually! :)

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Could you please post your finger size also?

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
lesliek, yeah it was my first time seeing Michael M rings back in August and I loved them, Especially the cushion settings are so pretty.
I am going this coming weekend Oct 11th to see his designs at a trunk show in New York as well as other designers will be there too. Its a good opportunity to see the rings in person and try them on to see what looks good on the finger. I have a cushion diamond that I am waiting on setting until I decide exactly what I want.
Enjoy your gorgeous ring and happy anniversary!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It is very pretty.

lesliek

Rough_Rock
My ring size is a 6.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your milestone anniversary! What a great gift to receive and enjoy. You are so lucky! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leslie, congratulations on your anniversary! Your ring is lovely! I have never looked at Michael M designs but your ring is gorgeous!!! I hope you love wearing it every single day.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Great choices...love your ring! Congrats on 10 years!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
lesliek|1412960365|3765456 said:
Took a little video for y'all!! I'm still in love... the sparkle just caught my eye today :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJPVc0nCBY
Hi leslie, Love the sparkle!!
I was at trunk show today and saw some nice settings but did not see yours. Do you mind sharing the style number for the setting you have from Michael M.? I want to see how my 2.30 cushion would look in this setting.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is sooo pretty. I had to come back and look at your pics again. :love:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing this beauty!! Do you happen to know what size melee is on the halo and shank? Just lovely! Also-could you post another pic of your gallery?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That J color looks fabulous! It is so white, good choice!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous & the finger coverage is to die for! It looks absolutely perfect on your hand - congrats!

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Please join me in congratulating Lesliek this piece has been featured for Throwback Thursday! :kiss2: TBT 1.18.24

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! Congratulations! I just love a round brilliant in a cushion halo.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results