shape
carat
color
clarity

100 carat, D, flawless

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella

Rough_Rock
I read this on today''s Yahoo news page. Hope the picture works. Ah, if I only had a spare $26.6 million laying around.

Model Tomoko Misawa shows off the alleged world''s most valuable diamond in Tokyo Friday, Oct. 1, 2004. The diamond is certified as 100-carat, D-color and flawless and will be on a special display at a Tokyo department store with a price tag of 2.94 billion yen (US$26.6 million) from Oct. 9. (AP Photo/Katsumi Kasahara)

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't know a stone that big could be flawless. It doesn't even look real. Does the article say where it was mined or who cut it?

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
OMG... I've been drooling all day over all the pretty "blings"... my desk is a wet mess!! and now you show me THIS???!!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight b/c every time I close my eyes, I will see this beauty looking at me in the face!!

Bella

Rough_Rock
I've been trying to find out the name of the department store, but so far have found nothing. It was part of Yahoo news' photo gallery, but I don't know any more than that. Hopefully, someone else here might know more . . .?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I would give $100 to see that in person!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results