shape
carat
color
clarity

1.92carat with idealscope images. Any help please!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have now another friend getting engaged whose lady has expressed she would love a 2 carat in a simple 6 prong solitaire, size and sparkle being priority. His budget is £10k ($13.3) maximum and was aiming anything 1.5 onwards (with as big a diamond as it could stretch). H colour and above is fine, and clarity is not an issue as long as it is eye clean (or very very difficult to spot any inclusions, if it would maximise size).

As always I try to talk my friends about this website and eventually convinced them to look online to American sites.

We found an 7.92mm GIAXXX H SI2 ~1.92 with photos and dimensions below. The arrow at ~7oclock look washed out particularly compared to the photo which leads me to think the idealscope image was taken at a slight tilt extenuating the leakage appearance. Do you think it would be worthwhile asking for another more aligned idealscope image or is that accurate enough? When I superimposed one on top of the other, the arrows did not align, suggesting one is tilted. The price is a major selling point for ~$11.5k due to being an eyeclean SI2 (confirmed by the gemologist) and strong blue fluorescence.

I couldn't find anything that came close in price.

We would appreciate any advice anyone has to offer, specially regarding the idealscope. Thanks!

_37979.jpg

_37980.jpg

_37981.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has a little leakage, but I think it would be okay. You probably won't do better at that price point. What are the inclusions in order of how they are listed on the report?

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS! Twinning wisp, crystal, cloud, needle.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, good. Twining wisps are among the less objectionable inclusions in an SI2. I am just glad the grade making inclusion is not a feather!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results