shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 1.7 for 17th Anniversary!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary. Beautiful ring.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow happy 17th anniversary! Beautiful ring! It sounds like an amazing night & I'm sure you will cherish the ring & memories forever

H

Horsegirl76

Wow happy 17th anniversary! Beautiful ring! It sounds like an amazing night & I'm sure you will cherish the ring & memories forever

Thank you! Yes, I think this is my final upgrade.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at this. It's just lovely :kiss2:

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It is so pretty and looks great on you!

H

Horsegirl76

Classic Beauty! Congrats on your 17!

Thank you so much! I absolutely love your set. I know you’re looking to upgrade, but your set is simply stunning. I went back to look several times!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and rings! I think that is a wonderful size stone!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful set!! I can’t stop staring at your rings, perfect proportions. What is the width of your rings?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and classic! Happy Anniversary to you!

H

Horsegirl76

Beautiful set!! I can’t stop staring at your rings, perfect proportions. What is the width of your rings?

Thank you so much! My wedding band is 4mm and one carat total weight. My E-ring is a cathedral setting at 3.3 mm. I had really struggled to get my E-ring to balance with the size of my wedding band (which is hugely sentimental to me and will never be changed). I finally got it!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 17 years! That's impressive and the rings are gorgeous!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new diamond ring!!!! And I love the way your set looks together, utter perfection! Congratulations on your anniversary!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! How very beautiful!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! I absolutely love your set. I know you’re looking to upgrade, but your set is simply stunning. I went back to look several times!

Thank you, I love the solitaire blingy band combo. I forgot to mention that 1.7 ct for 17 years is very symbolic, which I like. I'm trying to upgrade in significant "numerical" increments too. my first e-ring was 0.81ct, at 10 years I upgraded to 1.81 ct. now I'm searching for that perfect 2.81 ct for my 20th anniversary.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a day brightener this thread is...@Horsegirl76, your happiness is making me happy! Your new ring is absolutely gorgeous, and what a fabulous upgrade! Your wedding set is stunning. It looks truly perfect on you. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results