shape
carat
color
clarity

1.48 J, SI1, AGS1 in WG Stuller Solstice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh!
21.gif

My 2mm band is a bit narrow for it and it''s not a knife edge, but I don''t mind!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love it! And your new avatar!
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! I just saw her new avatar on another thread and thought, beautiful ring...and then saw it was Patty!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mat and DS!
35.gif

It''s funny, I don''t remember that is my avatar yet so sometimes I don''t recognize my own posts.
21.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow Patty, I love the setting. It makes that diamond look HUGE!!! WAY TO GO! So happy for you :) WOOOOOOO

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Jeez Louise, How did I miss this thread?? Love the new honker. Can I come ''sit around'' in your jewelry box?
20.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, you look fabulous with your new ROCK!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Woo, DiaDiva and moon river! And yes, moon river, come on over and keep me company!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patty
beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
10.gif
i always love a classic setting.many styles come and go but, a classic 6 prong will always be in style,even 100 yrs from now.
36.gif
36.gif

hey Patty....WG ?
20.gif
you must be getting younger.
31.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Patty,
As I''ve already said, the ring is stunning, I''m so glad he let you set it NOW!! I think the stone might now be an AGS0 with the new cut grades that came out. I wonder how we''d find out that information.
Jaime

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2006 9:15:32 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Patty
beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
10.gif
i always love a classic setting.many styles come and go but, a classic 6 prong will always be in style,even 100 yrs from now.
36.gif
36.gif

hey Patty....WG ?
20.gif
you must be getting younger.
31.gif

I know about the white gold! I got it so that I could wear it with my band of 3 pointers. And I got my band of 3 pointers in white gold b/c I wanted to wear it with my white gold three stone ring. And I got my white gold 3 stone ring because it had sapphires in it and I llike sapphires in white gold.

I think I need on in yellow gold now, don''t you?

Marriahlyn, if it turns out to be an AGS0 now, I''m gonna have to pay you more!
2.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Wow...I''m new here, but I noticed your beautiful ring, Patty.
Is it considered a high, low, or medium setting?

Thanks in advance, and enjoy your beautiful ring......it is VERY nice!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hello, Carlotta and welcome!
35.gif

Mine is the medium height head of the Solstice.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty, I am literally tearing up it is so beautiful! (Okay - PMS might have a wee bit to do with it ... but) WOW!!!!! I''m happy for you in so many different ways. The stone is stunning & just what you wanted ... you didn''t have to wait to set it ... and, gasp, WHITE METAL!!!! I LOVE IT.

I''ll admit I was so blown away by how great it looked in it''s temp setting, I almost didn''t want you to EVER set it in your existing e-ring setting. Now that I see it in a white solitaire WITH THAT white BAND!!! Ohmigosh I just can''t stand how lovely it is.

Must be a huge change for you! Are you staring at it constantly??

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Patty! I went to visit the thread and realized it was a new one...with the stone set! Love it! Can''t believe it''s white metal though.
2.gif
I love it!!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, your ring is fabulous! And it looks great with your 3 pointer band. And I had to laugh at what you wrote, "I know about the white gold! I got it so that I could wear it with my band of 3 pointers. And I got my band of 3 pointers in white gold b/c I wanted to wear it with my white gold three stone ring. And I got my white gold 3 stone ring because it had sapphires in it and I llike sapphires in white gold."
I sometimes worry that''s what''s going to happen to me when I set my stone in a white setting... then I will need a white anniversary ring to go with it... etc. etc...
2.gif

As for the dry hands/skin, me too!!! Wait ''til you see the dryness in mine in a picture I will (hopefully) post soon. Yikes!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a lovely ring!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you all are so sweet!
35.gif

deco, I''m touched that you are tearing up, even if it is PMS! I know what you mean about maybe not setting it into my wedding ring. I''m not sure what I will do eventually but for now I''m loving it in this simple white gold. And yes, I stare at it constantly at home...I have not worn it out!

FireGoddesss, I know...ME with another white gold ring. After all my cheering for yellow gold here.
6.gif

old-fashioned girl, that is how it starts. (If you give a mouse a cookie....)
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did someone say cookie?!

Patty I really do love it in the simple solitaire and you know I''m a white gold whore so that''s no surprise!! But I love the idea of having multiple rings to wear...of course, on the left hand. YUM!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Patty, a deal is a deal but I do think it''s an AGSO now. I was surprised by the BS because you see all the VH VH VH blah blah and this one had medium is some places. It sparkles like mad. I love it in that setting!! I''m also a WG, Platinum whore. I''m pleased with my new stone so it was a win win situation. I traded size for color, although I couldn''t have kept that stone anyway. I''ll get more good pics of my ring up soon. I know how to make a light box and I''ve cleaned my ring with the sonicare toothbrush, works wonders!! I''m so glad you''re happy with it!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Mara, girl, you are "this close" to getting a platinum solitaire, aren''t you?
2.gif
Pop a CZ in your current e-ring and then you can have your cake and eat it too!

marriahlyn, I agree that this is a gorgeous stone. I think that maybe my two other stones have a bit more colored light than this one, but it''s too soon to know for sure. I''m not complaining, though...it''s gorgeous!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 8:37:32 PM
Author: Patty
Awww, you all are so sweet!
35.gif

deco, I''m touched that you are tearing up, even if it is PMS! I know what you mean about maybe not setting it into my wedding ring. I''m not sure what I will do eventually but for now I''m loving it in this simple white gold. And yes, I stare at it constantly at home...I have not worn it out!

FireGoddesss, I know...ME with another white gold ring. After all my cheering for yellow gold here.
6.gif

old-fashioned girl, that is how it starts. (If you give a mouse a cookie....)
2.gif
then he''ll want some milk to go with it!! LOLOLOL

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Patty!!

Heather

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 9:24:54 PM
Mara, girl, you are ''this close'' to getting a platinum solitaire, aren''t you?
2.gif

Or a gemstone perhaps!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 11:19:54 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 2/21/2006 9:24:54 PM
Mara, girl, you are 'this close' to getting a platinum solitaire, aren't you?
2.gif

Or a gemstone perhaps!
9.gif
haha as a friend of mine would say...the hamsters (in my brain!) are at it again...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results