shape
carat
color
clarity

1.48 J, SI1, AGS1 in WG Stuller Solstice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I had my new stone set this week. I used a new jeweler in town here who did it for me overnight...whoo hoo! No waiting forever for my regular jeweler and no hassling with mail and insurance to send it out. (Sorry Wink!)

I love this stone in this setting! I bought it intending to eventually put it into my yellow gold wedding band but I just adore a simple solitaire. I have not had a solitaire since I had my wide wedding ring made in 1998 and I forgot how much I love one. I may end up leaving it in this setting for a long time. I can wear it with my white gold band of 3 pointers.

This diamond because it had all the value things going for it that I love. It was not quite 1.5 carats, it''s a J, it''s table puts it into the AGS1 catagory and it''s an SI. (Okay, the SI is a bit high for me on clarity.)

Here it is...

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats Miss Patty it is divine!
36.gif

How about a few hand shots with the wedding band?
emphoto.gif
31.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Patty it is BEAUTIFUL!!

It looks right at home on your finger!

Heather

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Heather and Matatora! I''ll work on hand shots with the wedding band, Matatora. You know how it goes...you take 100 shots to get 5 decent ones!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty, it looks fabulous, I can''t wait to see it with your wedding band..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty, it looks terrific in that setting. Great pics BTW. I am in love with it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love it Patty!

Hey- where''s the shot with the 3 pointer band?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you mrssalvo, kaleigh and Nan!

Okay, okay, here is one with the 3 pointers on my hand.

Sorry about my hand. It's just the way it is...

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_crppd.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooh GORGEOUS!!!! Has Hubby broken down yet?
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOH Patty it looks just fabulous!!! I really love it in that setting and with the wedding band it just looks so classic. I have been having solitaire envy for a little while now (who woulda thunk that an eternity setting would ever get BORING?) but there's no way Greg will let me switch out my setting for a while so
39.gif
...I will live vicariously through you and all the other fab solitaire gals!!

More pictures of course and gosh that stone is just divine. Congrats again!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow
18.gif

that looks just amazing patty! i love the look of a nice solitaire with a sparkly band
3.gif

it's perfect! enjoy your new (big!) baby!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Patty, it looks fantastic with the band!!!!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
It''s just a gorgeous ring. I am beginning to think that if I ever get my 2 ct upgrade I want it in a solitaire setting.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lorelei, Mara and Belle!

Lorelei, hubby relented by letting me put it in this ring. That is all the relenting I''m gonna ask for,
2.gif

Mara, sometimes I think I''m crazy to now have 3 nice rings when I almost never wear a ring on my right hand! I think that I should have just done like you and planned to upgrade my wedding ring every few years instead of going with my 3 stone and now this solitaire. But it is nice to mix it up a bit! And if I leave this in the solitaire setting, I can wear my 3 stone on my right hand when I wear this on my left. (Even though rings on my right hand bug me.)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
NIce Patty- love it with the band.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
patty i'm still jealous that you can wear your rings on both your right hand AND your left!
27.gif

that sapphire and diamond beauty NEEDS to be on your right hand!
12.gif
(maybe on the left sometimes too
2.gif
)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Darn I wish I could pm or email but oh well…Have you ever tried Glamour Gloves, they are a ridiculously expensive product but they work really well. I was given a pair as an engagement present. They feel delicious but make the hands look much healthier too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty,
It looks fabulous with the band. Love it!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 4:29:31 PM
Author: Matatora
Darn I wish I could pm or email but oh well…Have you ever tried Glamour Gloves, they are a ridiculously expensive product but they work really well. I was given a pair as an engagement present. They feel delicious but make the hands look much healthier too!
now why would you keep that from the rest of us in email or pm?
11.gif
i think we would all like to know about something that will help the hands! thanks for the link
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Catmom!

belle, my left and right hand are about a quarter size apart. So when I wear my three stone or this solitaire on my left hand, I also wear the 3 pointer band, making the narrow ring sit up a bit so it''s not too loose. And yes, I know that I NEED to wear my sapphire/diamond ring more!

Matatora, I''m open to trying Glamour Gloves, but you have to know that my skin has always been this dry. I use Neutrogena hand cream and have for years after trying tons of "miracle" products.

All my life doctors have marveled at how dry my skin is and it''s not just my hands. I remember my pediatrician going on and on about it when I was little. Now when I go the gyn every year, all he wants to talk about is how my skin is doing. I take my daughter to her allergist at a teaching hospital and the allergist asks if she can call in all her students to see my skin. I use a prescription lotion on my body now so at least my legs do not crack open any more.
14.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 4:44:03 PM
Author: belle

11.gif
i think we would all like to know about something that will help the hands! thanks for the link
2.gif
I think Mat would have liked to have PM''d it because she didn''t want to be too obvious...."GOOD GOD GIRL! You need some help for that skin?"
11.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you tried flaxseed oil patty? i''ve started taking 1000mg 2x/day. it rrreeeeeaaally helps with the dry skin. it may not be your cure all, but it makes a difference.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 4:46:15 PM
Author: Patty

Date: 2/18/2006 4:44:03 PM

11.gif
2.gif
I think Mat would have liked to have PM''d it because she didn''t want to be too obvious....''GOOD GOD GIRL! You need some help for that skin?''
11.gif
lol...well, i''m glad i got the link anyway! i have dry skin!!!
14.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 4:47:34 PM
have you tried flaxseed oil patty? i''ve started taking 1000mg 2x/day. it rrreeeeeaaally helps with the dry skin. it may not be your cure all, but it makes a difference.
I''ll pick some up, belle, thanks!
35.gif

And I''m going to order the gloves too.
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Patty...I think I finally figured out that I am not a right hand ring person, which is very sad in a way but makes it easy in another? Maybe I could do something like a 3 stone, maybe I just have not found the RIGHT RING yet??? Or maybe I''m just deluding myself and should focus on ''other'' baubles... at least I know I will wear my e-ring..hee!!

But YES mixing it up is fun and you have the opportunity for this which is fabulous! I love the idea of having various rings to wear on the left hand.

I have HORRIBLE dry hands...in fact right now I just slathered vaseline all over them because they are splitting and cracking...it doesnt help that I was outside in the cold weather for an hour gardening and then come inside to the super-heated house...no matter what I do doesn''t seem to help really either unfortunately...Belle for the flaxseed oil, what if just my hands are dry? I don''t want the rest of my body to get oily...hehee.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty, I love it! It looks gorgeous on your hand, and especially with the band! YUM!
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty, I love the stone and the setting!!! GORGEOUS!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I see you convinced him to at least let you put it in a setting early! It is beautiful and looks great with your e-band! You must be SO excited!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. After lurking for a while this is my first post. First off, beautiful ring Patty. I love it!!! Second, try A & D (diaper rash cream) for dry hands. Even though my kids are 12, 10 and 3 I still keep it around and slather it on!
21.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Patty!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your new ring looks fabulous, especially with your diamond band!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 5:12:18 PM
Author: Mara

Belle for the flaxseed oil, what if just my hands are dry? I don''t want the rest of my body to get oily...hehee.
no worries..you don''t get all oily greasy, just supple
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results