shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 1.41 VS1 G Octavia Asscher

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone and what a special and beautiful setting :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. I so love Octavias!!! :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
now for the hand shots?
please Please PLEASE!?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! The design is so unique and personal. Enjoy wearing your ring! :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
that's pretty amazing!!!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's absolutely lovely! Please post more photos!

I was just proposed to last week with an Octavia as well, also in the Seattle area! That's crazy that there are so few of them in the world, yet two Octavia proposals in the same area within a week of each other! Please feel free to come join us for a get together sometime. ::)

I can definitely identify with what you were saying about face-up size and performance, btw. At first I was a little nervous that mine would look teensy on me (mine's 1.23ct and measures in at 6mm square on a size 7.25 finger), but it doesn't look small when I wear it. It's got crazy personality and its light performance blows other stones out of the water. I think the fact that it's so bright helps make it look bigger, and the steps on that tall crown are just so pretty. They really are just awesome stones.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful ring! I love the sentiment!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call me Mr. ENVY!... :praise: :love: :appl:

SanLachendro

Rough_Rock
Wow that is amazing that there are two of these stones in Seattle. It's so funny, we started to look for rings the summer of 2011, never got serious with it until winter of 2012, he had hunted for the stone not knowing it was a TM item like a headless chicken. We found GOG, and I dug into their inventory and found two types of stones I liked. He had asked GOG to make a comparison of the lucere and octavia. I must have watched that video 500 times and made the decision to go with the Octavia. Weeks later he surprised me one night at dinner with the stone, few months later after a couple of sessions with a designer who got to know us, the ring was finished and he surprised me for a second time when he proposed. I had only seen the CAD and wax mold, it was my first time seeing the final project. It was amazing. We got engaged last summer and were married just this August. I highly recommend getting custom settings. If you find a good jeweler they can make just about anything. I originally wanted an Edwardian target ring with an OEC center stone and calibre emeralds but the quality antique Jewelers here were slim to none. I wanted to fly down to San Francisco at one point to visit Langs Antiques, but that never happened. In the end it worked out for the best. Down side is I work in a hospital and the ring gets banged up and rips so many gloves....wedding band wise, I paired it with a beaded diamond band w/matching milligraining.....I want a matching knife set band one day. Pictures to follow.....at times I kind of want to keep the Octavia my little secret, but it's just so great that you can't help but share, lol.

Good luck with your wedding fellow Octavia Seattlite! Take lots of pictures of your rings! Have any thoughts on bands?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results