shape
carat
color
clarity

0.3ct each ACA D/E, VVS tennis bracelet from Whiteflash

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am thrilled to introduce my dream TB. What I love most on this forum is to be inspired by so many stunning diamond jewelry and learn about specifics.

When I visited high end jewelry store, I face three issues; (1) I can’t select specific color or clarity and (2) they can’t remove extra diamonds from price even though my wrist is small and (3) over priced.

Given this, I asked several opinions on this forum about the quality of WF ACA.

Now, I am over the moon with this incredible TB special thanks to @miimac7, @glitterbomb, @RunningwithScissors to empowering me to have this dream TB!
Also, I deeply appreciated everyone’s valuable comments on my previous post. I am so satisfied by amazingly bright and extraordinary diamonds.

<detail of my dream TB>

ACA Round Hearts and Arrows Diamond certified diamonds, 0.3- 0.33 carat each, a mix of D or E, VVS1 or VVS2 clarity.

**My first e-ring was D color(now it’s earring) and got obsessed by icy white therefore I decided to keep this.
Lastly, during the process of order, Becca and Mariah was so kind and didn’t feel any issue even though it was international order from Asia.

Can’t wait to bring her to many occasions!

81C89DC7-E028-4EB0-BEA4-BCA7BD0DFAB6.jpeg

8CA7FFC9-095D-4EB3-9C63-7EA456FADD0D.jpeg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling-a-lishious! Bracelet is a stunner!! Your oval, watch, bracelet = the perfect B L I N G:kiss2:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! It goes so well with your new oval too! How long did the bracelet end up being?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, this is absolutely stunning!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It looks so amazing on your wrist and with your oval!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!

Your new bracelet is gorgeous! I love it! It looks fabulous with your ER, your watch, and your graceful, beautiful hand. I adore the setting you selected. Each diamond appears round with just the right amount of spacing between them.

I am totally envious! My own TB project is dragging on forever it seems. Seeing yours re-inspires me to finish it.

I hope you enjoy every bling moment of yours! And please do share lots more photos.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
*THUD* This is spectacular! And it looks amazing on your wrist! As I read and scrolled, I thought it would look too big for my taste, but it doesn’t at all. You wear it so well! Congratulations on your new bling!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely lovely! I love how many people are opting to have something made to fit them perfectly. Not everyone wants or cares to know the exact specifications of the diamonds making up their jewelry, but for those of us who do care, custom and knowing exactly what you are getting is the right way to go.

The results speak for themselves! Congratulations on your enchanting tennis bracelet, and thank you for sharing with us.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing on you! So much presence without being over the top.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Happy Christmas to you!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just SPECTACULAR!!!!!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet and great overall look.

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Bling-a-lishious! Bracelet is a stunner!! Your oval, watch, bracelet = the perfect B L I N G:kiss2:

Thank you!!! It takes time but I am happy for this BLING!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow, wow, wow!

Your new bracelet is gorgeous! I love it! It looks fabulous with your ER, your watch, and your graceful, beautiful hand. I adore the setting you selected. Each diamond appears round with just the right amount of spacing between them.

I am totally envious! My own TB project is dragging on forever it seems. Seeing yours re-inspires me to finish it.

I hope you enjoy every bling moment of yours! And please do share lots more photos.
Thank you for your kind words.

It’s truly lovely to collect each by each like your project! To be honest, that is romantic. If I was in US then I might did the same approach!
Following your idea, I am happy to stay with “elite” diamond category of color and clarity. I had second thought that 0.3+ might be too small to notice those difference, but it won’t.

Looking forward to seeing your beauty soon!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
That is absolutely lovely! I love how many people are opting to have something made to fit them perfectly. Not everyone wants or cares to know the exact specifications of the diamonds making up their jewelry, but for those of us who do care, custom and knowing exactly what you are getting is the right way to go.

The results speak for themselves! Congratulations on your enchanting tennis bracelet, and thank you for sharing with us.

Definitely agree! I still love design jewelry from high end brand. If it comes to set of single diamonds, then I care more on quality and price of each diamond itself. HW and GRAFF was only store which offer certificates of each TB diamond but others was not.

Well said, “the results speak of themselves”!!! No regret to select WF! Their cut is absolutely amazing.

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
It’s 5.75 with 29 diamonds. My wrist is economical LOL

I had to laugh at this. My wrist is not economical.

What a gorgeous bracelet. It is the perfect size, and how amazing to have D and E VVS stones!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful piece @Micina !!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Perfect!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning - I love it! Congratulations. :))

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful bracelet. Do you have a photo from the side? I'd love to see more of the setting.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your bracelet is absolutely stunning! And goes so well with your beautiful ring and watch. Wow!:mrgreen2::mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results