shape
carat
color
clarity

0.3ct each ACA D/E, VVS tennis bracelet from Whiteflash

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, I love everything about her! Under any kind of lighting condition, it’s sparkling so well. Here is some photo from side.
1F9FA802-2BB2-49A3-A9B5-505BC2649C05.jpeg

E77D2969-7599-4EB9-85AD-35360F6C9DD9.jpeg
DE776B37-FAC7-4436-AA80-549BA1369EFB.jpeg

Thank you. Wow - it is just spectacular. I have a 10ct tennis bracelet that I want to reset and I'm searching for ideas. Love, love yours!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most beautiful bracelets I've ever seen. :love: it looks just perfect on you.

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you. Wow - it is just spectacular. I have a 10ct tennis bracelet that I want to reset and I'm searching for ideas. Love, love yours!
That’s exciting project!
When I compared with my friend’s 4 prong (hers is classic setting), she commented that mine looks brighter and more rounded on 3 prong.

Some people prefer straight line of classic and others prefer brightness and less covered design.

Hope you can find the right design for your resetting!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
This is one of the most beautiful bracelets I've ever seen. :love: it looks just perfect on you.

Thank you for your compliment!!! This ACA is even shining in the darkness at the bar. We all putted on bling (famous brand or large stones) but this one was obviously exceptional beauty.
It’s just incredible to understand how the cutting affect to the diamond.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING!! Huge congrats - simply perfect :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a seriously huge and blingy tennis bracelet. Congratulations!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
2F73DA6F-7102-4E59-8540-BBBE25F531A8.jpeg

Merry Christmas!!!

What a beauty! The 0.3cts look the perfect size on you ❤️

Out of interest, how did you decide on the 3 prong setting over other settings?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Doesn’t that setting showcase each individual stone so well? I guess the larger the diamond the more distinct it appears. Gorgeous!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade

Thank you @Pomelo. I selected three because I like distance between each diamond that makes diamond more rounded rather than straight line. The design must depend on size of each diamond.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very late posting, but this is a magnificent diamond bracelet! :kiss2: Paying extra money for an exclusive brand name is not important to me for classic diamond jewelry as long as I am getting top quality...so I definitely would have made the same choice! I hope to finally get a Whiteflash diamond bracelet one of these days! I am just so uncertain about size!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am very late posting, but this is a magnificent diamond bracelet! :kiss2: Paying extra money for an exclusive brand name is not important to me for classic diamond jewelry as long as I am getting top quality...so I definitely would have made the same choice! I hope to finally get a Whiteflash diamond bracelet one of these days! I am just so uncertain about size!

Thank you so much! What I can say is I am 100% satisfied with my choice in terms of size, quality of diamond. Unlike earring studs or necklaces, TB is always in my sight therefore better not compromise otherwise you would regret everyday… I truly wanted TB for long but I was right to wait until the moment I can get I really love.
I tied different size at high jewelers but largest I can go to my job was around 0.3 each.

Great benefit of WF is that you can have each diamond certificate over 0.3 each therefore you have lifetime upgrade policy!

My preference is (1) buy tiny total 1-2ct TB and wear with other bracelets or (2) TB with around 0.3 each which has huge impact even wearing solo.

Hope you, @diamondseeker2006 can enjoy all of search/production process to find your best one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results