shape
carat
color
clarity

“Maybelle” before and after ( heavy deco to LAD perfection)!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to move this beauty to Show Me The Bling (click the link at the bottom of your post and ask the moderators to move it) and take a few more pics to show us the details. Your new setting looks great!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Luvallgems, Wow. Stunning ring.:love:
I loved her in the art deco setting too but she is glorious and beautiful in your new elegant setting. A different stone completely. Wear her in healthy and blingy happiness.:appl:

And please share many more photos with us.:love:
Ask a mod to move this thread to SMTB.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I loved her in the art deco setting too but she is glorious and beautiful in your new elegant setting. A different stone completely. Wear her in healthy and blingy happiness.:appl:

Missy, Maybelle is a completely different girl. I could not be any happier
with the result ! For those who think settings don’t make a difference,
they are mistaken. The Erika Winter’s setting has “perfect proportions ”:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Maybelle is a completely different girl. I could not be any happier
with the result ! For those who think settings don’t make a difference,
they are mistaken. The Erika Winter’s setting has “perfect proportions ”:kiss2:

Yes the setting can make or break a stone! I also think there is more than one right setting for a stone and that is where my struggle lays right now. But loving your new girl and she shines so brightly in her new home. Maybelle rocks it.:love::appl::bigsmile:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
E1C5826F-3E28-4B27-9AC4-96DC0E83794B.jpeg 4675DDD6-768E-46F6-9C8B-8D5C06171E00.jpeg

A couple from this morning..

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see, now, what everyone was talking about! You released some inner essence from your beautiful stone when you removed the restrictive setting she was in. It reminds me of stories where a sculptor releases a person from a block of marble with his chisel. Your stone is gorgeous in her new setting! Good job, Luvallgems! She is running free now!

AGBF

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a glorious diamond! Definitely far, far better away from that very lovely but very fussy setting! She just sings by herself!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I see, now, what everyone was talking about! You released some inner essence from your beautiful stone when you removed the restrictive setting she was in. It reminds me of stories where a sculptor releases a person from a block of marble with his chisel. Your stone is gorgeous in her new setting! Good job, Luvallgems! She is running free now!

AGBF
She had the “old dress”....for 18 long years!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking your thread title is incorrect because I don't think that is an EW (Erika Winters) setting. It appears to be the Julia setting from Erica of Love Affair Diamonds. If the latter is correct, I'd honestly ask the moderator to delete this thread and start another one in the Show Me the Bling part of the forum with the correct credits!

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/the-julia-solitaire-setting/

Lovely diamond and setting, though! Hope you'll start the new thread so more people can see it!

Reactions: AV_

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, you need to move this to show me the bling so more people can see it!!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking your thread title is incorrect because I don't think that is an EW (Erika Winters) setting. It appears to be the Julia setting from Erica of Love Affair Diamonds. If the latter is correct, I'd honestly ask the moderator to delete this thread and start another one in the Show Me the Bling part of the forum with the correct credits!

Lovely diamond and setting, though! Hope you'll start the new thread so more people can see it!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock

You are right, Julia is from LAD, my mistake. Bought from preloved.
Both Erika and Erica have beautiful settings, I could not be happier
with mine!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
You are right, Julia is from LAD, my mistake. Bought from preloved.
Both Erika and Erica have beautiful settings, I could not be happier
with mine!
I asked EW to be changed to LAD

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful before and after. I love the new setting due to how versatile the ring now is. Looks great stacked with your bands.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks gorgeous, I adore the Julia, it is my all time favorite solitaire setting. You are so lucky! Your previous setting is very pretty too but this one really lets your beautiful diamond be the star of the show. Enjoy it!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful before and after. I love the new setting due to how versatile the ring now is. Looks great stacked with your bands.
Thanks so much:P2

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it looks gorgeous, I adore the Julia, it is my all time favorite solitaire setting. You are so lucky! Your previous setting is very pretty too but this one really lets your beautiful diamond be the star of the show. Enjoy it!
[email protected] was looking for a delicate eight prong setting,
lucky to have found on Pre Loved. I was inspired by @ceg.
Big ole Rookie mistake getting the Big “E’s” confused!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[email protected] was looking for a delicate eight prong setting,
lucky to have found on Pre Loved. I was inspired by @ceg.
Big ole Rookie mistake getting the Big “E’s” confused!!!!

I knew I hadn't seen this setting in EW's current line but I knew she also had a lot of settings some time ago. No matter, the LAD setting is beautiful! You made a great choice!!!! When I first joined ps, I also confused the Ericas!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I knew I hadn't seen this setting in EW's current line but I knew she also had a lot of settings some time ago. No matter, the LAD setting is beautiful! You made a great choice!!!! When I first joined ps, I also confused the Ericas!
Thanks, I feel better now!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
The stone is beautiful at home in its new setting!! But it was beautiful in its old setting too....what are you doing with the old setting, are you selling it? I find it lovely. I love those heavy deco pieces. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results