shape
carat
color
clarity

“Bee” has a new party dress!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
”Bee” is a cushion diamond that @mrs-b found but decided to pass on…I swooped in and bought it right away. It’s 2.06 ctw H color SI2..but completely eye clean and gorgeous! I will never part with her..I just love her so much. Her first setting was a gorgeous diamond halo ring by David Klass. I love the diamond..and loved the setting..but not together for some reason. David removed her and set her in a custom white gold bangle bracelet. I loved looking down at her..It was another example of I love Bee..and I love the bangle but I missed seeing her on my hand. I always felt I was missing a yellow gold ring. I don’t like to mix yellow gold and white metals..I decided to have David make me an 18k yellow gold bezel ring for her with a really pretty gallery. I had him reset the bangle with a lab diamond which..if interested…is in that forum. I just got the photos today of her pretty new dress. This is a keeper. Now I can wear all my yellow gold jewelry from years ago but wouldn’t wear with my white metals. I’m so happy with this ring! 787B459B-06D8-46AE-BD66-70BF2420A718.jpeg 6326AB9F-5EF7-42CA-A8E4-41C80B05D806.jpeg 6C585F0A-A373-40BC-8BC6-F4C448790DDD.jpeg

FD59A9AC-CAE0-4A05-A71F-0C55ECED015A.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s perfect! You know I adore bezels and this one is perfect. You will wear it as a rhr?? I just love it @MamaBee

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
”Bee” is a cushion diamond that @mrs-b found but decided to pass on…I swooped in and bought it right away. It’s 2.06 ctw H color SI2..but completely eye clean and gorgeous! I will never part with her..I just love her so much. Her first setting was a gorgeous diamond halo ring by David Klass. I love the diamond..and loved the setting..but not together for some reason. David removed her and set her in a custom white gold bangle bracelet. I loved looking down at her..It was another example of I love Bee..and I love the bangle but I missed seeing her on my hand. I always felt I was missing a yellow gold ring. I don’t like to mix yellow gold and white metals..I decided to have David make me an 18k yellow gold bezel ring for her with a really pretty gallery. I had him reset the bangle with a lab diamond which..if interested…is in that forum. I just got the photos today of her pretty new dress. This is a keeper. Now I can wear all my yellow gold jewelry from years ago but wouldn’t wear with my white metals. I’m so happy with this ring! 787B459B-06D8-46AE-BD66-70BF2420A718.jpeg 6326AB9F-5EF7-42CA-A8E4-41C80B05D806.jpeg 6C585F0A-A373-40BC-8BC6-F4C448790DDD.jpeg

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I adore this! Handshots please!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! So glad you love it!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock

How lovely! I hope you share photos of your yellow gold pieces that you will wear with Bee. :)

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yes - this is a keeper!! I think the beautiful new bezel setting is perfect for showing off this gorgeous diamond!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I can't wait to see hand shots! WOW!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning, @MamaBee! I LOVE it! Of all Bee's settings, this is my fave by far!

Wear in good health and happiness always, my friend. <3

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Can't wait to see hand shots! :kiss2:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! The yellow gold really makes Bee pop, and that milgrain ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @winnietucker! I’m happy with her.
Thanks @Slickk! I thought of you when I saw the photos. I know you also love bezels. I’m going to wear her on my left hand as an alternative engagement ring. I have some yellow gold bands I can pair her with. I just hope they still fit! It’s a rabbit hole!
@Angie3 David is holding it to mail on Monday because we’re out of state right now. He said I should get it Tuesday. I’ll definitely get some hand shots!
@MissGotRocks Thank you! I do love it. I loved all her settings but as soon as I got her set in them I wasn’t sure she belonged there. I‘m happy with her in this setting. At least until I see her in person. Fingers and toes crossed!
@SparklieBug I have a few bands..but I also have my grandma’s conversion pendant, a few bracelets I wore in my 20’s, etc. They’re not spectacular to anyone…but they have meaning for me. One bracelet has a simple monogram heart charm that is pretty banged up. I’m not going to have it polished. It holds lots of memories.
@OdetteOdile Thank you! I finally found a setting that I think fits her perfectly. I’m just waiting for the confirmation when I see her in person on Tuesday!
@PreRaphaelite Thank you! Prepare for the wrinkly hand shots! Haha!
@mrs-b Thank you! I finally think this is it for her! I’m excited to get her on Tuesday..I’ll always be grateful you offered her up on Rocky Talk! I loved her when I first saw her.
@lulu_ma Thank you! I take crummy photos but I will try to take some good ones! Just ignore the old hands and focus on her! :lol:
@Diamond*Dana Thank you! She’s an H color so very curious to see if the yellow gold bezel colors her a bit. I’m hoping she stays white..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perfection!!!!♥️♥️♥️
Pure perfection!
Wear her in good health and blingy joy sweet Joanne

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I love the yellow gold and look forward to hand shots!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock

so gorgeous @MamaBee! I love it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I love the gallery and can't wait for the hand shots.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Beautiful!! I love the milgrain and the low profile!!! :appl:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT is an SI2?! I would have never thought it. This is such a great setting, it really showcases that beautiful diamond.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant. You have really beautiful jewellery--amazing collection.

cheers--Sharon

dmack

Shiny_Rock
This is SO my style. :kiss2: I love her gallery!

TeddybearXO

Rough_Rock
It looks amazing! That bezel is everything :kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is so lovely! I admired it on Instagram . Love the double bezel and the basket details. A beautiful setting for a very special stone :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the late thank you! I’m in Maryland right now. We visited my son and family yesterday...:kiss2:

Thank you @Austina! I can’t wait to get her on Tuesday!
I LOVE your new band! Its so beautiful with Bella!

@kathley Thank you! I’m happy I decided to do her in yellow gold. I can now wear some of my yellow gold that I haven’t been wearing because I just can’t seem to get the hang of mixing metals.

@Thank you @springerspaniel! I love it too! I’m so anxious for Tuesday!

@Catmom Thank you! I wanted a simple bezel but decided to do the gallery because she’s worth a pretty dress. :kiss2:

Thank you @Rubies-R-Me! I love the gallery too..I wrestled with the milgrain..David was patient as usual..I think the milgrain is perfect!

@YadaYadaYada Thank you! Cushions..will camouflage inclusions pretty well. She only has a teeny dark speck that you can see in the video..but the sparkle hides it. It is completely eye clean....There’s a Blue Nile video in my old thread..I have to try to find it.

Thank you @Ally T! She is definitely a keeper. I loved her at first sight..freckle and all.

@canuk-gal Thank you so much! PS does this to you..I hardly had any jewelry before joining! I did have Tiffany pieces though. You and I share the love for Tiffany. :kiss2:

@dmack Thank you! I love the gallery too! I hope it can be seen on my hand..

Thank you @TeddybearXO! I love bezel rings. I think that’s where she belongs. Three times..the charm..

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Thank you! I’m so anxious to get her! I love his videos!

XO

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, the new setting lets Bee really shine! Enjoy!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she looks beautiful in her new dress! :love: The setting looks so comfy and wearable! Looking forward to hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results