carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Special Announcement:

As a way of giving back to this community, Whiteflash will be providing two lucky pricescopers with an expense paid trip to attend the May GTG!

We will hold a drawing on next Friday, March 23.

If you are able to attend and would like to be in the drawing for the free trip, simply make your intention known by posting to this thread something like “enter me into the drawing”

Each winner will receive one free plane ticket (domestic) and hotel accommodations at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, here in Town Square.

(The drawing is designed for pricescopers outside of the Houston area)

Good luck!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay! enter me please!

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
Yes, please enter me in the drawing!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, please enter me in the drawing!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please enter me in the drawing!

Looking forward to this GTG so much!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omgoodness. Please enter me. My DS is looking to get a diamond for his gf and we've been all over your site looking! We would love to see your ACAs IRL!! :appl:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh! This is so generous of WF! Ok, please enter me also in the drawing! Thank you!

-C4C

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please enter me in the drawing too - thank you - luck to all!

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I just signed up and plan to be there for both days. May I ask if it will be mostly about diamonds or will there be any discussion on colored gemstones? Either way, I’ll be there!

I’m a bit of a newbie on PS... I hope to meet many of you!

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And enter me in the drawing please! Thank you.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Special Announcement:

As a way of giving back to this community, Whiteflash will be providing two lucky pricescopers with an expense paid trip to attend the May GTG!

If you are able to attend and would like to be in the drawing for the free trip, simply make your intention known by posting to this thread something like “enter me into the drawing”

Each winner will receive one free plane ticket (domestic) and hotel accommodations at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, here in Town Square.

Good luck!
Enter me in the drawing please!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any hot and single lady wanna share a room??..
Evil_smile.gif

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer ^^^ ;)) lol

Awesome gesture by WF! :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd love to come! Enter me in the drawing please!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
RSVP done! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Special Announcement:

Good luck!

This is super generous of Whiteflash! And even though I am not attending thank you WF for your generosity. I know everyone attending will have a fabulous and blingy visit.:appl:

We need a NY one!

Yessss! I wish! The problem is the NY vendors don't have the space to host a GTG and the cost would be astronomical to rent a big enough space I think. But if there ever was a GTG planned here that would be awesome.:appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RSVP done :appl: add me in the drawing please!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How generous of WF!! Please throw my namecard into the hat as well, why not :)

Add me to the list of folk who would LOVE a NY GTG! I know what @missy means re. cost of renting space though :eek-2:
Work had me in Dallas for a week - my first time in TX - four years ago. My flight was delayed and arrived very late, and all airport rental agencies were out of cars. I was second in line - both of us there on business. After about half an hour two vehicles were returned: a Mustang and a Yukon. The person in front of me of course took the Mustang, which left me with a van the size of a small boat... I’m used to stressing about parking a pint-sized hatchback in NYC, so I was worried, to say the least! Turns out everything really IS bigger in TX though. I manoeuvred my boat all over town without any trouble at all :mrgreen2:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Please enter me into the drawing!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enter me please!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who needs to rent a space?!?! Can't we just meet for a bottomless brunch?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I think I could make this meetup as I'm in Florida and its really not that far of a drive:lol-2: Ok who am I kidding, I will likely fly!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I booked my flights! Woot!

If no one is staying at the Hilton maybe I should change to Marriott? Idk. lalala

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is super generous of Whiteflash! And even though I am not attending thank you WF for your generosity. I know everyone attending will have a fabulous and blingy visit.:appl:

Yessss! I wish! The problem is the NY vendors don't have the space to host a GTG and the cost would be astronomical to rent a big enough space I think. But if there ever was a GTG planned here that would be awesome.:appl:
GOG has plenty of room but I talked to rhino about it in the past and then with his son recently. It's ultimately up to them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I booked my flights! Woot!

If no one is staying at the Hilton maybe I should change to Marriott? Idk. lalala

Stay with everyone at the Marriott if no one is going to be staying at the Hilton. It will be more fun that way. Since you are making the trip out there it's worth the extra money to stay at the Marriott...can you use a credit card that will give you points or something to help offset the extra cost?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay with everyone at the Marriott if no one is going to be staying at the Hilton. It will be more fun that way. Since you are making the trip out there it's worth the extra money to stay at the Marriott...can you use a credit card that will give you points or something to help offset the extra cost?
It's $461 Marriott versus $107 Hilton if my dad doesn't have any points.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's $461 Marriott versus $107 Hilton if my dad doesn't have any points.

Grrrrr. OK then fingers crossed you win the WF raffle drawing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's worth staying at the Marriott @PintoBean. It's within walking distance of the WF building. Houston is HUGE! I am so sad to miss this get-together, although I was super fortunate to get to visit WF two years ago! It's such a great place and we enjoyed it so much! For those who don't live near one of these these, there is a Cartier and VCA there, too, if you have free time! Just visiting WF is worth the trip, though! It's a great group of people and a very impressive operation they have there.

I am hoping for a NY get-together maybe in the fall in conjunction with the NY antique jewelry show?!!! It would make the most sense for Diamond District sponsor/vendors such as Yekutiel at IDJ and B2C Jewels to maybe jointly host (Lebish is in NYC, too) because staying in Times Square is so perfect as those who stay an extra night can go see a show, etc. But I don't know where that jewelry show is. It would just be a good 3-4 day trip! Hmm, but they may not be available on a Saturday, so that might not work. I was just thinking dinner reservations for a group could be made, and then the visits to the vendors wouldn't have to be as a whole group. There are other vendors such as DBL and SK that people might want to visit, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results