carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

LLJsmom, thanks for recommending Essie gel. I am enjoying only painting my nails once a week.

Junebug, Marty will be home Friday. Woo hoo! Tell your DH I didn’t envision the Broncos / Cowboy game playing out that way. There is always next weekend. Yes, it was nice being able to send home a ton of trash with my nephew. That saved us hiring in a construction bin to throw things away. How is your cleaning out coming along? It is such a chore. Glad to hear you’ve got rid of most of the large pieces. I hope they figure out what is going on with your Lexus. We test drove a Lexus one time and I will always remember that comfy, luxurious leather seat. It was soft like a well worn baseball glove. I wanted that car but Marty didn’t think it went fast enough. Go figure.

Scandi, the nerve of people expecting you to work while you are at the office. I like all the cars you suggested to Missy. I’d take any one of them. No Jinx, I hope the construction goes very smoothly for you. I have to admit I was looking at small OEC on Adam’s website. I was toying with a bypass ring and 2 small OEC but I need to spend money on bling like I need a hole in my head. I watched some videos too. The Essie color I picked this week is Touch Up; it’s a light pink. I like how shiny the top coat makes the polish. Darn that the phone and GPS don’t know enough to come back after going out for an adventure. I am glad you love decorating. You have a nice project to work on with your renovations.

Missy, that is awesome you slept in. Maybe you’ll be able to do that frequently now that you are retired. Sweet. I am glad you are enjoying the sounds of the waves. I made several videos last summer and listen to them sometimes. I wonder why your nail polish turns yellow. I am glad nail polish is something that doesn’t bother me. Shocking, I know. Thank you for the kind words about me. I appreciate it. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you and watching your videos. Bea and the ocean will always make great movies. If I went with one of Adam’s 6 stone OEC rings I would definitely hit him up for the special price. He can no more than say no. I saw Jose was going to bring some rain and high tides your way. We are having horrible wind here right now with sustained winds in the 40 mph and gusts up to 60 mph. It’s snowing about 2 hours from here in the mountains. Phooey. I love your pictures of the beach, Bea and Greg is looking good standing on the rocks. I think that is so sweet about Greg writing Missy and Greg in the sand.

PierreBear, that is impressive they can cool a large building that way. As long as it works, right? I am most likely turning the heat on this weekend. We are going to have highs in the 40’s this weekend. I’ve noticed the produce is getting less tasty and appealing. My favorites peaches and strawberries are past their prime for sure. Thanks for the Q Tip trick for removing an eyelash. I am squeamish about my eyes too. When I wore contacts I would pull down my bottom lid, sit the contact in there then blink it on my eye. I never got the hang of sticking it directly on my eye. I like playing cribbage; I am very lucky at games so generally tend to win quite a bit. Skill games - not so much. I think my meal planning came from when I worked 2 jobs and Marty wasn’t really cooking then; I had to have the meals planned out for the week or it would be fast food far too frequently.

Thank you for the nice compliments about my picture. I looked again this morning but it was cloudy. I did snap a lovely sunrise picture though. I’ll try again tomorrow. Mercury and Mars are moving apart every day now but I’ll check if I happen to wake up at 5:30.

RV headache Part II arrived by text today. Marty’s friend told him the RV dealer isn’t being very responsive to getting the RV checked and fixed and is irritated that he keeps calling them. I wanted to tell Marty to tell the guy well quit calling them. So I went and found him (he works where I do) and got his story. Of course he never conveyed this to me but he wants to buy the RV yesterday but first wants to make sure everything works. I call the guy at the RV dealer and it’s just a case of waiting our turn. They were probably working on it starting this afternoon. That guy’s daughter is definitely homeless and RV spots are filling fast so he wants to get the RV down to Arizona ASAP. Again my inner dialogue wanted to say “then why the heck did you wait about a month after you first asked Marty about it?” But I smiled and said I’d call the RV dealer and see what they say. Hopefully it will all get fixed this week, Marty and his friend go go out to see it Friday or Saturday and he buys it. I swear that piece of jewelry I am going to reward myself with gets bigger and bigger if only in my mind.

My pasta, beef, veggie dish turned out good and I have enough for lunch tomorrow. I might make up some small Canadian bacon and pineapple pizzas tomorrow night. Making 4 littles one worked pretty well before.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Austina. We were posting at the same time. I am relieved to hear your DH got a good report card at the doctor. I think you have something there about being married to someone who travels a lot. I am anxious for Marty to come home but sometimes I enjoy the peace and quiet (and clean kitchen) when he leaves. I do miss him on days I just want to vent when I get home. His strength training takes so long at night MWF that I don't even text him other than goodnight on those evenings. Brisket and ribs sound really good. I like those tender BBQ meats. I bet the Audi dealer changed their tune pretty quickly on the car fiasco. It's nice when you have connections.

Laters,
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning from Scandinavia!
And from me, little NIRDI Scandi, LOL. I'm in a super good mood today. The construction work started again yesterday. Just the scaffolding (is that the right word for the ladderlike things that they put around the house?) and a temporary roof so that they can start working on the old roof. :appl: I'm easy to please these days. :lol-2::P2

@missy, that is so wonderful of Greg to write "Missy + Greg", but then again, it must be you that are wonderful for him to want to do so! (If you hired an actor to play Greg and do the writing, shame on you.. :lol-2:) It is so weird to me that you have retired, apart from your face and eyes and hair, you could be my sister! We are almost the same shade of pale, so left your skin out of it, see? :lol: Hope you had a nice day yesterday! I want to do like you and exercise every day, but my knee needs rest after a full week of walking. Stupid knee was apparently not fully fixed after I strained something a couple of weeks ago.

@marcy, you must be the kindest soul ever, re RV story. My inner dialogs have a tendency to become my coming out of my mouth words... LOL. Re OECs, very happy that @missy helped me find mine! I love them, kind of fun with the different cut to my MRB "ER" (that is not my ER but just keeps my wedding band company). So chunky and charming!

Re decorating, I have found a very charming and colourful chair that I think I want, but I have no idea where to put it! LOL the difficulties of being materialistic.... don't scream...:

chair.jpg

@junebug17 I always think your children sounds so nice.

@missy, what I would do is buy a pre-loved sports car. I think cars always fall so much in value just by driving them out of the "door" at the dealer.. And a good brand well kept car could be just as charming as an OEC. Well. Almost. LOL. Oh, and the Audi TT is quite well priced, check it out ;)2 - no hundreds necessary :geek2: Now, if we are talking dream car on the other hand... I would like a Porsche Panamera... with the horse and the mansion that normally accompanies the ad pictures please...

@PierreBear, plenty of mountains here, come on over and bake me a cake! LOL. Don't think our Tesla has any special setting for driving fast.. you just use the "kick down" function, and of you go! :mrgreen2: The acceleration is really good, almost a 10 second car. The newest/largest is, so might try to convince DH that we should buy a new one.. LOL not possible with the house investment taking all our money right now... Not been able to test the top speed yet, the roads here are not really compatible with that kind of fun... nor are the police... boring people!

@Austina, love that car story! And very happy about your DH being OK! Think I forgot to tell you how much I loved that picture of Dottie in her "dog sofa"! Too adorable!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! First of all I just want to send good thoughts to all those affected by the terrible earthquake in Mexico City and who are affected by the current storms Maria and Jose. Keeping everyone in their paths in my thoughts and (non religious) prayers.

Austina what a relief that your dh is A-OK. Sending him more healing vibes. Thanks for the lovely comments. My favorite video of that day is Greg writing in the sand that afternoon "Greg Loves Missy" and adding a big exclamation point. Artistic and emphatic and heartfelt and yes that is more valuable than diamonds. But I still love and need diamonds of course.:lol:

I agree those 2 seat convertibles don't work with kids and/or animals however as a second car just for the beach it might be perfect. My problem is I tend to get motion sick so I need a stable car that is not jerky. Generally I find the suspension systems on German cars too stiff. So I definitely need to test drive cars before I know which would be the most comfortable ride for me. I'm the princess and the pea and I say that non adoringly believe me. ::)

How is your weather today?

Marcy ugh what a headache re the RV. I hope it all works out. What the heck is wrong with people? Thanks again for enjoying my photos and videos. I had fun taking them for sure. Wow it's snowing 2 hours away from you. Pretty but I am sure you aren't looking forward to the snow that is sure to come your way too soon. I remember in Wyoming Winter season starts a few months earlier than the rest of us.:geek2: Hope your winds quiet down. They feel pretty strong here right now. I have the windows and terrace door open in the bedroom as I am having my coffee in bed with Greg and all the kitties and we are safe and comfy and cozy. I hope everyone in the storms paths remain safe as well.

Yummm that pineapple pizza you made sounds pretty scrumptious and generally I am a purist but I am intrigued. Pineapple and pizza does sound like a darn delicious combo.:lickout: I am a meal planner too and like our food to be prepared ahead for the coming week. The difference is I don't cook and Greg does that task but I am the one who says what to cook.8) Hahaha. I am the idea person and Greg makes it happen. A good team.:sun:

Speaking of team only 2 more days till Marty arrives home woohoo!

Scandi love that chair and I am sure you will find a great place for it. And yay for the contractors starting work on the house! Hoping this is the beginning of the end and you will soon be free of workmen and work deadlines and able to enjoy your lovely home in peace and contentment. I agree with you and wouldn't mind owning a Porsche Panamera either.:halo: Aw I am sorry your knee is bothering you and hope it feels better soon. Yay for super good moods and hoping that lasts a nice long time for all of us! LOL yes we do have very similar skin color but very different hair. Sisters for sure.8-)..NIRDI bling sisters always.:appl: I am young to be retired especially when you take into account my maturity age LOLOL. Then I am even younger than you perhaps...:cheeky:

So I won't disappoint those who look forward to photos despite the inclement weather. I managed to snap a few yesterday haha. And videos too of the waves crashing but cannot share that here. Will text it to anyone who is interested (and to whom I didn't already share them). I had to give equal time to my OEC cluster ring right? So here she is on a stormy beach day. Photos indoors.

clusterringatbeach.jpg

Fred got into the act as he was enjoying the window seat and a first row seat at the storm. Cozy and warm from inside.

fredandclusteratbeach.jpg

fredandclusterring.jpg

fredandclusterringatbeach.jpg

We managed to run a few errands yesterday as well as get our preservative free flu shots so yay for crossing that off our to do list. And we stopped in at a cute store in our town and found my most favorite candles and I bought an extra Lemon Drop Cookie. Yummmmmm so good. OMG really delicious smelling. And I am not a candle person per se.

https://1803candles.com/lemon-drop-cookie-soy-jar-candle

And at the same store we made an adorable impulse purchase. I must stop collecting "stuff" but I couldn't resist.

tandemwallart.jpg
Isn't that sweet? Haven't decided where to put it yet but will decide that today. I don't want this stuff to collect and gather dust. Maybe today is the day we hang some of our in storage (in the attic)art. Moved here in 2011 and we are slow to unpack.:lol:

Have a lovely day girls!:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

Missy, love that sign, it's really cute and fits you and Greg so well! There's no way you guys could have passed that up, it's just too perfect. Aw, Fred is so sweet - and your cluster ring looks fabulous :love::love::love: Nice that you found the candles you like, I love certain scented candles too. Have a great day at the beach with Greg!

Austina, very glad to hear your dh had a good doctor's visit!

Marcy, so glad to hear that Marty will be home on Friday! I'm sorry the RV continues to be a pain, but it sounds like things are on their way to being resolved and hopefully Marty and his friend can just settle things this weekend. On a positive note, it's great that he wants to buy it! Adding an OEC to your collection at some point would be nice. It is a very pretty and unique type of diamond. I have to say, I love MRBs too, I adore your ACA. I am still thinking about getting larger studs and I'm going with round brilliants - I like the sparkle and face-up size. I hear you on being hesitant to buy bling right now - I really don't need larger studs...but it's fun to think about! I'm really liking the Essie gel nail polish so far - it looks great, no chips, and still looks shiny, yay. It's definitely holding up better than the regular nail polish.

Scandi, yay for being in a great mood! I am so glad things are looking up with the construction, it must be great to see the work starting up again. I love the chair you posted. You have to try very hard to find a spot for it lol!

I'm hanging in there, just plugging along clearing out my mother's house and getting it ready for the Certificate of Occupancy - also starting to work on helping my brother pack his belongings, so a lot going on right now. Am home today, just doing some odds and ends and will probably head back to my mother's tomorrow. Sorry for the very boring update!

Oh, here's a pic of my polish for Marcy - it's fairly dark and more of a purple shade - and a pic of the kitty in one of her favorite spots - looking out the front door.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday so far!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, for Marcy - here's a pic of the nail polish I bought - a bit dark but ok, and more of a purple color - also a pic of kitty looking out the front door, one of her favorite spots.
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

You have to wonder about people @marcy if this guy is so interested in the RV why doesn't he get on with it? Everything crossed the stress will soon be over and the RV sold, then time and funds available for some fun things :D

I do like the chair @Scandinavian, a very eclectic piece, and a real conversation starter. I think it's wholly unreasonable that you're expected to work, how very dare they! :lol: Hope your knee it's better soon.

I noticed you'd asked about the studs for sale in Preloved @junebug17 are you tempted?

We had a puss like yours when I was a child, he lived to be 16 or 17 I think, tabbys are sturdy cats, and was only ill at the end of his life.

Your ring is very like my great aunts's ER bought for her in 1927, a classic, elegant style that never dates. Continuing to send good thoughts for a speedy conclusion to the house sale and your brother's move.

Fred is a handsome boy @missy and I think he knows it :D Isn't it lovely that something that is essentially a Daisy cluster can be made to look so different? I absolutely love the smell of lemons, and have recently had a limoncello candle burning in the kitchen. DH loves the taste, especially my lemon drizzle cake, which I have to ration out or he'd eat it in one go!

IMG_2048.JPG

The weather's been ok the last couple of days, bright but cold, you can definitely feel a chill, especially in the evenings.

Had to get my hair cut and roots done today as my hairdresser is away next week, then we're away the following week. It's come around very quickly.:shock:

IMG_2049.JPG

Grumpy chops says 'woof' to everyone :wavey:

IMG_2047.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to say that mammogram result came back today, and everything is normal :razz:

P

PierreBear

Hello! It was another baking class. This time it was Bavarian cake and I’ll admit this one tasted AMAZING! The other two cakes were pretty but were dried. This one tasted store bought though you can see that our layers weren’t very event. I had a very great partner who was calm and awesome at answering all my basic questions. My favorite person to work with so far. So in terms of the layer, the very top is a “chocolate like jelly” and then it is white chocolate, milk chocolate, and lastly followed by dark chocolate. The very base layer is a chocolate sponge cake that just helps give the cake some shape. It was also one of the instructor’s birthday so one of the team cakes were used to sing Happy Bday to him. Fun day in the kitchen!

20170920_125534.jpg
@Austina – Yummy lemon drizzle cake. It looks so moist and I’m ready to take a bite already. Your hair coloring looks great! So natural! With dark hair, I don’t feel like I could ever do any coloring. Of course I had to try out highlights in my teenager years but those were regretted decisions. Hahaha…

Glad to hear that the mammogram results clean out clean! Stay healthy, woman!

@marcy – Oh wow, I can’t wait to turn on the heat over here. We have an outdoor fireplace that I’ll admit doesn’t get used very often given the amount of months that are cold enough to want to be by the fire.

Wow you make homemade pizzas? Including the dough? Good luck with the RV sale and the fix. Yes, I like the idea of jewelry as a reward. : )

@Scandinavian – Wow that is a colorful chair with a lot of character. Is that picture from a catalogue? It’s staged so well.

I think I drive like an old lady. Acceleration on a car sounds terrifying to me. Just enough to get me onto the highway is enough. Anything beyond would make me nervous. I wouldn’t mind a car that could park for me though!

@missy – Well hello beautiful OEC cluster ring! You have the same matching colors as Fred. Love the bike décor that you picked up on a whim. It’s such the perfect saying for a happily married cycling couple. I’m sure you will find the perfect place for it. If not, hang it up next to the bikes?

@junebug17 – Oohhh nice nail polish. I have something like that but it has less of a brown undertown. You have a matching cluster ring like Missy! Gorgeous. I think to truly be part of the NIRDI club, I’ll need a 6 stone OEC band and a cluster ring. Hahaha… jk.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done @PierreBear - that looks a-may-zing!

I know someone who would absolutely love to taste that for you :mrgreen2:

P

PierreBear

Well done @PierreBear - that looks a-may-zing!

I know someone who would absolutely love to taste that for you :mrgreen2:

Oohh is it Dottie? She apparently likes blueberry facials already so chocolate is her cup of tea?
haha... I would love to share with you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, DH is the chocoholic :lol: He could devour that in one sitting. Chocolate is toxic to dogs :shock:

P

PierreBear

No, DH is the chocoholic :lol: He could devour that in one sitting. Chocolate is toxic to dogs :shock:

Ahhh I'm such a jerk. I wouldn't want to hurt your sweet dog. It is clear that I'm a #catmom!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Scandi, yay for the contractors working on your house. I hope your knee feels better after resting up for a few days. I personally think I am too kind and reserved because I am kind of a push over and won’t stand up for myself to a point – but once I reach that point I’m not so kind or quiet. I am delighted to hear you are enjoying your beautiful OEC. I am sure I’d love an OEC so maybe someday I can get Missy to pick one out for me. That is a very cool looking chair. I like your dream car. Cool.

Missy, you definitely want to find a car that makes you feel comfortable when driving. Yes ham and pineapple is my favorite pizza. I think I’ll make one tomorrow night. You and Greg are a good team; you make out the menu and your personal chef cooks it for you. I can see and smell his apple pie now. I love seeing pictures of your OEC cluster ring and of course cute Fred. That is a fabulous sign you found. There is no way you couldn’t buy it; it was made for you and Greg.

Junebug, I definitely want to add an OEC to my collection someday but I have some other things on my dream / wish list that have been there a while. I remember you were thinking about larger studs a while ago maybe you can get them for Christmas? Mine are 1 ctw and are the perfect size for me; my ear lobes are small and one turns under so anything larger looks off center. Dangles work though. Thank you for the kind words about my ACA, I am still thrilled with it. Your nail polish looks great and of course thank you for including your gorgeous cluster ring as well. I am quite impressed with how well the Essie gel polish holds up too. Do inspectors have to sign off on things to get the CO for your mom’s house? In Wyoming you have to have the electricity, furnace, water heater and roof inspected and up to code but that is all they require here. Good luck with packing and getting everything done and ready to sell. We never know how much stuff any of us have until we have to pack it all. I love the pictures of Zoe looking out the door.

Austina, I wonder about people more and more every day. I agree with you about that guy and the RV. He plays golf with Marty and pays him to use his gym so he knows how much Marty travels and didn’t do squat about the RV when Marty was in town. I was kind of ticked off he whined to Marty about it yesterday. He won’t commit and say he’s buying it but acting like no one wants to help him with it. Marty’s only going to be home 8 days so hopefully Marty gets it handled while he’s here. If not I may be buying a sapphire and an OEC to make myself feel better. Ha! Ooh what studs are for sale in preloved? I can taste and smell your lemon drizzle cake; it looks fabulous. Lemon was my mom’s favorite – anything. Olive Garden has a lemon cake that Marty won’t split with me so if I ever go there with anyone else I order my own piece. Hi Dottie! Your hair cut looks great. Woo hoo to a good report card on your mammogram.

PierreBear, okay I can’t smell your cake because I’ve never had anything like that before but it looks fabulous and delicious. Nice you enjoyed your cooking partner this week. I took cake decorating classes with girl friends; we sure had fun just hanging out together. I didn’t turn on my furnace last night but regretted that idea pretty quickly. I got out a fleece blanket and turned on my heated mattress pad which helped. It was supposed to be in the 70’s today so I didn’t turn on the furnace today either but the house was chilly when I got home so I cranked the heat on. It feels nice in here now. Your outdoor fireplace sounds great. I’d be out there all the time. Yes, I make my pizza from scratch. I might see if Marty wants to make pizzas for Sunday – football day! He is eating some carbs now. Although he said his weight was at his high limit so was cutting back on how much he was eating. I told him “good” your food is expensive.

Last night I made the mistake of downloading the new IOS for my iPad. It was taking forever so I assigned Buttons (one of my bears) to watch it for me. He did good because the software was downloaded when I got up. I started the installation before I left for work and put Marty’s Killer Rabbit (the original one who Marty leaves in charge when he’s gone) in charge of finishing the installation for me. Sadly, he didn’t set up everything for me and I had to do it when I got home. I told Marty his rabbit let me down; his response was he doesn’t like you. It took me a while to get everything going and while I don’t dislike the new system some of my apps don’t work on the new IOS so I probably won’t upgrade my phone or mini iPad just yet. It’s cool you don’t have to switch over to a different keyboard for numbers though.

The wind died down by this morning but it was very chilly today. Winter is lurking out there; I can feel it’s chilly breath on my neck.

Have a great day.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! I'll try to post later today, but for now - just couldn't let @missy beat me to the punch.. ehh typing.. LOL. Hugs!

Oh and @missy, now that I know you are looking for a car, I'll be photo bombing you... :geek2::lol: Guess the movie?

Legally blonde 2.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...going-ridiculously-cheap.234138/#post-4218844 these ones @marcy I feel very sorry that someone is in such a desperate situation.

I never update my iPad as soon as they appear, I always wait for a while as people often have problems. I hope the RV will be sorted when Marty gets home.

Just dropped Dottie off with the new sitter. She's staying overnight this time. We're leaving very early tomorrow morning to go to Southampton for a ship visit, Regent's new Explorer, supposedly the most luxurious ship ever built. So a good opportunity for her first stay.

Food shopping all done, and orangery floor cleaned and travertine resealed. Not sure what to do with myself now :mrgreen:

Wishing you all a great day :wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Austina, come on over!! I have a ton of new floors for you to seal... :lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be happy to help @Scandinavian my rates are very reasonable, a pair of big diamond studs, or a stonking solitaire - deal? :D :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Junie wow your polish is beautiful and of course I am gaga for your TDF Gorgeous cluster ring. AMAZBLINGRING!:love:
Good to hear things are coming along re the estate and all. Hoping that continues to go well and you are on your way to accomplishing what you need to in order to be done with this affair. Oh my, Zoe is a doll. So lovely and beautiful and elegant. Hmm just got an idea. Show this photo to Zoe and see what she thinks. I took it last night as Tommy jumped up on me while we were watching a movie. Sir Tommy is very distinguished himself and quite brave and loving and delicious. What do you think?

tommysohandsomeandbrave.jpg

Just one more Tommy photo (from Brooklyn this time) showing how agile and flexible he is too...:sun:

tommysogoodlooking.jpg

Please hug and kiss sweet Zoe from her aunt Missy. She is such a sweetheart like her mama!

OMG PierreBear you are killing me. :lickout: That cake is truly out of this world delicious. TDF. And I need some right now. Why do all you lovely ladies live so far away! Nice job on the baking!

Speaking of fattening yumminess here are some photos from Greg and my adventures yesterday. We went exploring Red Bank (a cute town not far from us and as close to NYC feeling as possible at the beach) and OMG. Let's just say I think my blood sugar went up without even tasting any of these goodies.8)

chocolateredbank.jpg

chocolateredbank2.jpg

chocolate4.jpg

yummychocolatetreats.jpg

Marcy yes you need an OEC to add to your already dazzling collection. One day I would love to see a gorgeous ACA in person. When are you visiting me with your ACA?:cheeky:
I am wishing we had some cool weather coming our way. Summer is here again and it is getting hot. Supposed to hit 90s this Sunday.:confused2:
Wow to making your pizza from scratch. You are talented girl.
Sorry about the download to iPad mishap. I always hit no but LOL sometimes I need to hit yes. I just never know when it is safe to download stuff.
One more day till Marty arrives home woohoo! And one more day till TGIF!

This is for you Marcy. Our lovely right before sunset sky yesterday evening. The water was also pinkish-blue but I could not capture the colors unfortunately.

sunsetatbeachbackyard.jpg

sunsetskyinbackyardatbeach.jpg

Austina gorgeous haircut and color. Wish I could have your short and sassy style. Beautiful. I love limoncello too and in fact it is a happy Italy memory when Greg and I visited and we had fresh limoncello drinks almost every evening. Refreshing and delicious and brings back happy memories of our Italy adventures.

Your lemon drizzle cake looks amazing! OMG I want some of that too. :lickout:

Good luck for Dottie's first visit with this sitter and enjoy a lovely trip to Southampton and ship visit. Sounds like fun. Hmm yet again wishing we did not live so far away as you are done with your chores and I am free and we could have some fun at the moment I am confident. Hoping you enjoy your (rare) free time right now and have fun on your trip! Hugs to Dottie.

Scandi Legally Blonde? LOVED that movie and I love Reese Witherspoon. Perhaps it is only in my imagination but I feel we would be fast friends IRL if she was an ordinary person and not a star. And if we met. Hahaha. And now that I am looking at the photo again I am sure I am wrong but Greg is on a conference call right now so cannot cheat and ask him as I bet he knows the movie. Oh well. In any case yes I love that car. Feel free to ship it my way and in that color too.:cool2: And thank you. You are a dear for giving me such a generous gift and I would never dream of refusing for fear of insulting your kindness and generosity. :lol:

Any house updates? How is the new contractor doing?

I'd be happy to help @Scandinavian my rates are very reasonable, a pair of big diamond studs, or a stonking solitaire - deal? :D :lol:

Scandi, I'll take that deal as well.:whistle::devil:8-):lol:

Have a wonderful Thursday girls. We are hoping to get a ride in after Greg's work call and before we have the tree people coming to chop down a hazardous tree. I am sad to chop it down but it is half dead and threatening to take power lines with it. Sigh. Anyway leaving you with this. And you all truly are.

sprinklesonmyicecream.jpeg

:kiss2::wavey:

P

PierreBear

Good morning ladies! I keep forgetting that tomorrow is Friday. We are having a meeting downtown so I hope I remember tomorrow to drive there instead of the normal office. Anyone else have that fear? I’m such a creature of habit.

Snuck in a quick chapter of a book I’m reading at work. It’s somewhat written like a biography with a central theme of but anyhow there was a statement in there that resonated with me. He said that he should stop fearing failing at things that matter and the bigger fear is being successful at something that isn’t significant. Anyhow, thought there was a lot of wisdom in it and wanted to share it.

Hope ya’ll are doing well and have a great rest of the week.

@marcy – I’ve never had that type of cake before either. I think a lot of the cakes we are baking in class are more European type cakes. Layers and not that sweet. When I think about the sweets that are popular here, they are cupcakes with sprinkles and fun icing. Or really huge donuts with more icing on top. Or really large cinnamon rolls.

Good luck downloading software for your products. I always get nervous that something will get hung up and won’t work. Stay warm over there!

How is Marty’s bicep by the way? Also is he still thinking about retaking the exam?

Wow! How do you make the pizza dough from scratch?

@Austina – Ohhh a ship visit? Do you mean a cruise but it’s only a day trip? Have fun!!

Hope Dottie enjoys her time with the sitter. How do you decide between letting someone come into your house to check on pets versus bringing the pets to a new environment? I haven’t brought my cat to a new environment partially because he goes motion sick on cars.

@missy – Hello Tommy! Meow! I like your white whiskers but there are a few dark ones too. Cute!

Wow… what’s quite a chocolatier shop you and Greg visited. So many options! I would want to sample one of each!

We made a chocolate sponge cake also and practiced rolling it, which would become a swiss roll. This will be our final practicum where you bake something solo without a partner and then get evaluated on it. We ran out of time so we just rolled up the cake without icing or jam inside and brought it home. I already indulged in the Bavarian cake but didn’t want to eat anything else but tried giving the cake away to a homeless person. He kindly declined. Hahaha… felt a bit rejected. I’m going to try giving it away one more time.

Good luck with the tree adventure. It always pains me when plants/trees don’t do well. Hope it is an easy process.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandi, fabulous Audi. I love the color.

Austina, thanks for the link to the earrings. I remember them now. I feel bad for them too; it sounds like they are going through a challenging situation. I hope Dottie enjoys her time with the sitter. Have a great time in Southampton, that is where Marty used to go when he traveled over there for work. His current boss is there. Yay for having everything done for the day. I like your rates for sealing floors.

Missy, too cute Tommy wants your attention or showing off for Zoe. The sweet treats look delicious. I would get one of these - a PB cup, a milk chocolate caramel, a chocolate covered cherry or a dark chocolate covered orange jelly. Those are my favorites. It’s always tough to decide what I want though. I don’t know when I can come visit but I promise I’ll bring my ACA. I would love to see your gorgeous bling in person too. Thank you for the lovely sunset pictures. I like this time of year because I can see the sunrise when I get up in the morning. Enjoy those warm days. I hope you had a nice ride. Good luck with the tree removal. Great sign about sprinkles. That reminds me of a funny Progressive commercial that says “sprinkles are for winners”. It makes me laugh.

PierreBear, I do have that fear that I’ll do somewhere out of habit. When we moved I turned on our old street a few times. Glad you are enjoying the book you are reading and getting some words of wisdom out of them. I buy books like that or about politics and I just never finish them. It’s not that I don’t like them but my mind wanders too much. I guess I need a story to keep my interest. I think cupcakes are pretty popular now here too. They are pricey for a little cake. A good cinnamon roll sounds good right now. They have one of those Voodoo donuts in Denver with huge donuts. I haven’t tried one. Trust me I’m never getting Marty to take me there. Marty’s bicep is still really bad. I guess the deal he is doing in October is not trying out for the exam; it is a strength training seminar or session with his online coach. That is cheaper than the testing. He found a B&B for $99 a night and used miles for his plane ticket. My pizza crust recipe is pretty simple, yeast, flour, salt and maybe oil. I can get you the recipe if you want it.

Marty has to get up at 3 am for a conference call and needs to be to the airport by 4 am. He has a long day ahead of him tomorrow. I didn’t remind him TO GO TALK TO THE RV DEALER but I wanted to point that out. I’ll let it rest for a day.

Work = :wall:

I stopped and had supper on the way home, ran out to the cemetery and drove by the RV dealer on the way out there. At least our RV has been moved.

My Essie gel is still looking good.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls.

Marcy it seems Marty has quite the hectic schedule today but yay for his soon arrival home and TGIF. Yay for them moving the RV. That is progress right? And don't worry. I am sure once Marty is settled he will go to the RV dealer and "deal" with them. Sending lots of safe travel vibes his way. Hug the teddies and OK hug the bunnies too. What can I say? I love all fur babies.
I am sorry about his bicep still being a problem. Sending him more healing vibes and hoping he gets relief soon.

PierreBear ooh that chocolate sponge cake sounds fabulous. Good luck on your final and we have enjoyed sharing your baking adventures very much. Delicious. So nice of you to try giving the cake away to a homeless person. Sorry he declined. Maybe he is diabetic? I promise if we were there and you offered it to us we would not decline bwahahaha.

Got home yesterday after a nice ride and the tree was cut down. I felt sad for the tree but it was dying anyway and here are some pics from when we got home. You can see the rot.

treerot.jpg

treerot.jpeg

Greg asked them to chop it and leave it for our firewood in a year or so once it is ready to be used as firewood.
treechoppeddown.jpg

And here is the stump of the tree. Goodbye sweet tree. We will miss you. RIP.
stump.jpg

We stopped for ice cream during our bike ride but Days is closed (now they are open Friday through Sunday till Columbus Day so not completely closed till then) so we got our Ice Cream at Nagle's. Not as good as Days but still enjoyable.

icecreamnagles.jpg

On our bike ride back we saw 2 baby deer and a mama deer. I was in awe and watched them for a while.

deermommaandbabiesrumson.jpg

Look how still this baby deer was standing for so long before she/he joined mama and the other baby. Looks like a statue here.
deerlookslikestatue.jpg

I wasn't going to share my latest worry but decided I will because that is what this thread is for anyway so what is the point not sharing if it helps me get it out. Though I know there isn't a solution and as a good friend said to me recently (about another issue) if there isn't a solution you have to look at it in a different way.

The progressive (I guess this is the progressive part) pigmented purpuric disease is now on my lower back. I am overwhelmed and scared about what this means. Will it progress to my face? Is there no way to stop it? Even if I cease all activity when I get warm I start having issues and yesterday wasn't warm really. It was cloudy and not hot and I felt comfortable all day. So now what do I do?

It is the Jewish New Year so my dermatologist is away from the office but when we returned from our bike ride yesterday at 4 PM and I saw it on my back I sent a photo to him and his nurse and his nurse called me back but I missed the call (mobile phone at beach house goes right to VM unfortunately). She also emailed me though and I saw that around 8PM last night so I responded. Will be calling her this AM.

There really is no good news or solution but just venting and sharing my fears. I hate to be ruled by fear so I will try not to let it affect my life but I am not going to lie. I am very worried. This can alter my life. Another "new normal" and I have had many of those the past few years. Hence the thread I guess but I cannot say each time the change improves my life. I am not a Pollyanna. Change can suck and honestly often is unfavorable. Just another challenge and another change and I know that is life. And of course I know it can be so much worse. But having this doesn't preclude something worse happening and in addition being active is a big part of my life enjoyment and not being able to be active will dramatically change my life.

Again I am not giving up but there will be a point where I say OK I cannot do "insert activity here" anymore because it is incompatible with health and safety. And if this starts happening on my face (and that is a possibility as it can go anywhere and there isn't much known about this disease) well I don't know how I would react or feel or deal with it. And it isn't without symptoms. It is itchy burning and overall uncomfortable. I am (and not overstating) in an almost constant state of irritation somewhere and quite often more than one place on my body. I am pretty good at blocking it out but sometimes I just cannot. This is a double whammy. It is uncomfortable but also very noticeable physically if it appears on a body part that is uncovered (like my face).

OK thanks for indulging my crying about it and back to regularly scheduled programming. Please someone share something else to take my mind off of this newest development. We are hoping to go riding today but a large part of me wants to say no let's not go riding. However the weekend is going to be hot so today is probably the last day we will go riding till we return to NYC Monday.

Have a good Friday girls! And thank you for listening and reading this. (((Hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Back from our day out.

:( Oh @missy, I'm so sorry that this condition is bringing you down. It's always easier to deal with things when you know there's a solution or an end to it. I'm sorry there's nothing I can say or do to help, or make you feel better, I sincerely wish there was. Please share if it helps to get things out, and you feel comfortable doing so. In the short time I've 'known' you, I know how much you enjoy your cycling, not just the shared activity with your sweetheart, but the exercise and health benefits, so potentially having to curtail or give it up is naturally a depressing thought. I do understand your fear of it affecting your face. When I was 20, I woke up one morning and my face looked like I'd been attacked. It was swollen and looked bruised and battered. It was diagnosed as eczema, and I had 2 horrible years of visits to the dermatologist for treatment. I felt I could've coped better if it had been anywhere else. Hopefully by now you will have heard from your Dermo or his nurse. Sending you a big, gentle virtual hug.

The photos of the deer are lovely, when I showed Colin yesterday's photos of all those delicious treats, he was positively drooling:mrgreen: he does love his chocolate! What flavour were the ice creams, they look yummy?

@PierreBear the cruise company sometimes organise the ship visit while she's in port, in order for potential clients to see the facilities and experience the food. It's on turnaround day, so even more work for the poor staff. I'm glad we went, it's a cruise line we have considered, but weren't impressed with the suites enough to make us change.

Our friend's used to have a lady come to the house to feed and check on her dog while they were away, but it's not something we would ever do. Last time they did it, the lady didn't take their dog to the vet when she hadn't eaten for a few days, and when they got home, they rushed her to the vet, but it was too late and she died. We like Dottie to have company and be cared for 24/7, so the decision to have a sitter was a no brainer for us. We started her out with a couple of hours at the sitter, then day visits, then finally an overnighter on a few occasions before we actually left her while we went away. Tom, the new sitter said she was as good as gold, no problems at all. :D Dottie travels well in the car, so we don't have any problems taking her anywhere.

Sorry work continues to be a source of aggravation @marcy, :( but glad to hear the RV had been moved. Hopefully Marty will find time to speak to them and get things moving and the sale completed. Ouch, his poor bicep, I expect rest is the only cure? :lol:@ the voodoo doughnuts, I've not heard of them, are they devilishly good?

We try to have a meat free day on Thursday, I've been making soup, usually French onion, but yesterday I made carrot and coriander, and it turned out pretty well, even if I do say so myself :roll2:
IMG_2053.JPG

Yay, it's almost the weekend, (not that we do much different from the rest of the week :lol-2:) but I know it makes a difference to you hard working peeps!

Have a good one :wavey:

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, I am so sorry to hear your pigmented purpuric disease is spreading and causing you more worry, pain and grief. I like what your friend said about if there is no solution you have to look at it a different way. I went and read some articles about it and as you said they said there isn’t a lot you can do about it which is so frustrating and discouraging. I understand how awful intense itching can be but that is the closest I can come to even slightly grasping what you are feeling and going through. I’ve found out with my rashes and hives I’ll find something that works or lessons my symptoms and I’ll try that for a while then it will flare up for no apparent reason. I wish I had ideas to help but know I am here for you and hope you find something that helps keep it at bay. Big hugs to you.
Marty is out talking to his friend right now and I am sure the RV will be discussed. They are both going out to the RV dealer tomorrow. Hopefully if the guy is going to buy it we can get it accomplished this next week while Marty is in town.
That tree definitely was rotten inside. You’ll have some good firewood in a year or so. Nice. Your ice cream does look good - I’m guessing mint chocolate chip and cherry or strawberry? I like the pictures of the deer. Very cute. I am always shocked at how small deer are there compared to here. I guess they need to be larger in Wyoming to survive our harsh winters.

Scandi, Hi Queen F!

Austina, sorry you deal with eczema. Is it pretty controlled now? Turnaround day sounds kind of fun. Do you guys like to go on cruises? My in-laws go on cruises every few years. I have no desire what so ever to be on the ocean. Nope not going to happen. When Marty flies overseas I am a basket case - I can’t stand it when he is flying over open water. It’s one of my many weird things. Finding a dog sitter that you trust and Dottie is happy with is awesome. What a relief and comfort for you. Marty said he might see a doctor about his bicep after his meet next month. I know it really bothers him. People who have had Voodoo donuts say they are great. Your soup looks good. I was thinking of making some soup soon; now that it’s getting chilly.

Marty got home at about 11 this morning. We went out for supper and I got my big glass of wine. I dropped him off at the club at the golf course where he is hopefully answering all the questions about the RV. Cross your fingers we get it sold next week.

It’s going to be cold and chilly this weekend. I turned my furnace back on tonight.

I guess I’ll get ready for bed. I have to go back and pick up Marty at the club in a while.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Marcy

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Nirdis,

I never seem to have more than five minutes at a time these days. I'm head down on trying to finish a huge project and keep thinking tomorrow, next week, next month. Hoping I'm almost to a stage where I can pass it off to the next person. We're coming out of a crazy period of losing a friend, thinking we were going to have to make a difficult decision about one of the dogs, parental illness, non stop guests, children in transition- both geographic and life stage, and to top it all off, I ended up with pneumonia. Fortunately, there have been all good outcomes, but huge amounts of stress along the way. Argh. Will definitely be catching up soon.

Missy - I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I wish there was something comforting to say, other than honestly, if there's one lesson I've learned in life it's that it rarely comes at you from the direction you're looking in, so it doesn't pay to worry about what might be. I know that's easy to say and difficult to do. On a practical level, I'm sure this isn't very helpful to you, but I periodically have lots of itchy skin/rashes/hives related to my thyroid autoimmune stuff, which is technically diagnosed as idiopathic pruritus. There are times I have it and times I don't, and when I start to go into a phase where I do, taking a Telfast (not sure what it's called in the states, the drug is an antihistamine -Fexofenadine) every day seems to calm the whole reaction. It's the only antihistamine that seems to work, and fortunately, I don't seem to get any side effects (I tend to be very reactive to medication).

Glad everyone else seems to be well. Junie - I hope things are winding up with the house and estate. You have the most seriously elegant hands. I'm jealous every time I see them (not to mention the bling). Marcy - RV and work dust your way. Scandi - glad the house is underway- more, more, more puppy pictures please? Austina- that soup looks yum, minus the coriander for me, please. Is that an induction cooktop? I adore mine here and just got a Wolf induction stove in the states, which I think is converting friends and family.

Hope everyone has a good week. Back soon.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy first full weekend of autumn!

Austina, aww thank you sweetie. Your comforting words are so lovely to read. You are a dear. And that soup looks OMG delicious! You are very insightful. It is more than just an activity for my dh and I to enjoy together but an activity we love doing. Thank you for getting it.

I am so sorry you dealt with an eczema outbreak on your face at the tender young age of 20 and dealt with it for 2 years. When one is dealing with such a horrible reaction on the face it is heartbreaking in a way others don't get unless they have dealt with a similar reaction. I get how you were feeling of course dealing with rosacea, POD, eczema myself as well. It isn't pretty and it isn't easy to deal with and feel content and peaceful while struggling with something so visible.

Conditions/diseases that manifest on the face is a completely different struggle than diseases that manifest elsewhere. I hope you never have that kind of outbreak again and (((hugs))) to you too.

Hi Marcy, you are so sweet to do some research for me about PPPD. Thank you. The nurse told me yes nothing we can do and she is hoping (as am I!) that it doesn't manifest on the face. There is that chance of course but fingers crossed.

The ice cream the other day was pistachio (Greg's choice) and strawberry for me. It was tasty but I love Days best. Nagle's has more air in their ice cream. Speaking of which we did enjoy a lovely (but hard as it was WINDY on the way back with head winds slowing us down quite a lot especially with the canopy) ride yesterday despite the unseasonably warm temps and we got some Day"break" hahaha. They are open Fridays-Sundays now until Columbus Day so we took advantage and had Days Ice Cream yesterday afternoon. Photo just for you.

daysfirstfallday.jpg

Our deer are pretty small aren't they? But those were baby deer and their mama is in the background. My photos aren't very good but I couldn't not try getting a photo. So sweet! I agree and imagine that your deer have to be much hardier dealing with the winters in Wyoming.

My fingers are crossed for you that your RV gets sold very soon. Glad you enjoyed a lovely dinner out with Marty and you enjoyed a big glass of wine.:sun: And I hope Marty's bicep issues get fixed very soon and that the doctor will be able to help him if it doesn't get better on its own.

Thank you for your hugs and big (((hugs))) back at ya.

Jaaron how wonderful to see you! I have missed you! I am so sorry you were dealing with such stressful events this summer. And I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. I hope you are completely well after your bout with pneumonia and I am glad the other life stuff worked itself (or is in the process of working itself) out. How are your lovely children and the fur babies doing now? Hope your big work project is finished soon and goes well and that you get some much needed time for yourself and some relaxation and peaceful contentment. I hope you come back and share some more soon.

Thank you for your thoughtful and wise comments and the Allegra suggestion as well. That helps a bit for hives (of which I get many for other reasons but hives are not part of the purpuric disease which is not a skin disease) but for the blood vessel PPPD it doesn't unfortunately do a thing. I am at the point of calm right now and just went through a momentary shock at the time I was posting yesterday thinking it is progressing (plus of course dealing with about 5 other conditions on top of it all at the same time). However that is the name of the disease (progressive) and lol it is living up to its name.

I will adapt as with all the changes before it and I will be OK. I know that. I guess I need to go through the mourning stage (or however you might refer to it) and that stage is not linear by any means. So right now I feel more at peace (what are my options other than to make peace with and do the best with what is happening as I can) but I realize that can change but I also know I will be OK. No matter what my new "normal" turns out to be. As my wise dad always said when I was a dealing with the crap life would throw us-no one gets out of this life alive and a corollary-no one gets out unscathed. True enough. It is the human condition isn't it? The one thing we all have in common.

A few Calvin and Hobbes comics. They say a photo is worth a thousand words and that is certainly true times 10 with the C and H wisdom of Bill Watterson IMO.

calvin_and_hobbes_look_down_road-q1d6lq.gif

:lol:

hardworldbeautyallaround.jpg

changecalvinandhobbes.png

Hello Scandi, dear F is looking quite beautiful. How is your sweet new pup doing these days? Being obedient? How are your dear children?

We had a lovely bike ride yesterday and here is a photo I took for my NIRDIs. Hope you enjoy.
You can sort of see how windy it was yesterday in this photo.

beachwindy.jpg

and lastly a pic of the new Miata I am loving at the moment. Parked on the street and it is a lovely looking car don't you agree?

miatadreamccar.jpg

Have a fun Caturday Saturday girls! And happy Autumn!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL I couldn't resist HRH's sweetness this AM. I had to snap 2 quick pics of her lounging in bed with us as we enjoy our morning coffee. Isn't she the sweetest? OMG precious:kiss2: (course I am biased and I fully and freely admit that:lol:)...

francescalounginginbedatbeach.jpg

closeupfrancescalayinginbed.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

Missy, I'm so sorry the rash is flaring up in another area - your anxiety about it is totally understandable and like all the other nirdis, I wish I had some way to help, or comfort you. We are all here for you to lend support and I am sending lots of good wishes that your PPPD stays under control. It is very hard not to worry but I do hope you can but it to the back of your mind somehow and enjoy all of the wonderful things in your life that bring you happiness. I know, so much easier said than done and I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Love all your pics! The deer are very sweet and so is the pic of Francesca. I showed Zoe Tommy's pic and she's thinks he's very cute :D Hmm, maybe some potential for a romance lol. The ice cream And candy look so good. Wow, that was a big tree, it's a shame but it was definitely necessary to cut it down, could cause problems down the road. Beautiful pics of the sunset, such amazing colors. LOVE Calvin and Hobbes! Great words of wisdom as well as being really funny. That Miata is gorgeous!

Austina, your hair turned out lovely! And your lemon cake looks delicious. Yes, cluster rings are a beautiful example of old world charm. Mine is supposed from the early 1900's but who knows...but it' definitely old lol. Love the pic of Dottie, she is just so cute! The studs on pre-loved are beautiful but I'd like to reach 6 mm and I want to stick with RBs. I do feel badly for the seller and I hope they sell, they are lovely and a good price. So glad to hear the mammogram went well and you are a-ok! It's great you have found a reliable dog sitter that you're comfortable with and that Dottie likes, it gives you and dh a bit more freedom. Your soup looks absolutely yummy! The perfect comfort food!

PierreBear, glad you had a good time in class, your cake looks beautiful and I'm happy it turned out so well, yay. Don't take the homeless person declining your cake personally - I think sometimes homeless people are in poor health or suffer from an addiction that could affect their appetite. My brother once bought a homeless person a meal and he could only eat a few bites of it. I wish we lived closer, I would be glad to take that cake off of your hands lol!

Marcy, glad Marty is back and you and he went out for a nice dinner - and yes, hopefully this RV business can get straightened out while he's home this week. I'm glad the RV was moved, at least now it's on their radar. It sounds like they focus on the same things in NJ with regard to the CO - we also had to do some safety things too, like put a tipping bracket under the stove, putting up a railing on the back stairs, and putting up a fire extinguisher.

Scandi, that is a great looking car! Love the pic of F, she looks so comfy and cozy.

Jaaron, it's great to hear from you! You have been through a lot these past months, I'm so sorry for all the stress and I'm glad to read that things have been resolved, or on their way to being resolved at least. Life can get so crazy sometimes, with so many issues going on at once. I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and I hope you are feeling better after your bout with pneumonia. Good luck with your project, and I hope you can finish it soon. Thank you so much for your nice words about my hands - Honestly they look better in pics than IRL but your compliment made my day!

I'm doing ok - just continuing to clean out the house and gearing up for 2 closings, my mother's house and brother's condo - this week coming up is going to be a doozy but I'm hanging in and trying to just take it one day at a time at this point.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Sunday!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Hi Junie! Good for you cleaning out the house and getting ready for the 2 closings. You are very efficient and make it look almost easy though I know it sure is not easy. I am glad you are taking it one day at a time and though this week is going to prove challenging I know you are going to get through it and hopefully it goes very well and you get it all accomplished. As always sending good thoughts and hugs and bucket loads of good luck dust your way. (((Hugs))).

Thank you so much for your good thoughts and wishes and I am doing A -OK. We enjoyed a lovely day yesterday sightseeing and shopping and I did the driving so woohoo for that. However my sense of direction leaves much to be desired so if Greg is not beside me I would probably still be driving around looking for my way back.:lol:

We have errands to do today and it is supposed to be record breaking heat here (in the 90s!) and probably by you too Junie. So stay cool and safe and enjoy your Sunday!

And same to all you lovely ladies. Have a wonderful Sunday.:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results