shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy (how did you get here so fast) Monday!

@marcy hope you had a fun weekend and are off to a good week Hugs

@MamaBee keeping your momma and you in my continuing prayers and sending you so many well wishes XOXO

@canuk-gal hope you get to ride today...we are planning to and I sure hope it is less freezing and windy than yesterday Hugs

@bling_dream19 hope you had a lovely weekend Hugs

@Slickk it is truly a never-ending episode of twilight zone or black mirror. Truth. Hope you have a fantastic week XOXO

@mrs-b hope california is treating you well with lots of warm sunshine XOXO

@springerspaniel hugs to your furry babies and you

@Austina hope your shoulder is feeling better and you had a good zoom with your friends yesterday and are looking forward to a wonderful visit this week with your other friends XOXO

My sister visited my dad yesterday and the assistant (not sure of his title) was there and he lifted my dad from the bed to sit at the table for a few hours visiting which was nice. But my sister feels his ankle pain is due to something more serious and she wants him to see the orthopedist, My mom is resisting but hopefully she will arrange for an appointment and for someone to get him there since he cannot move. He cannot even sit up in bed by himself. But my sister said he was in good spirits. I hope he can recover from this I really do. His mind is sharp but his body has given up it seems.

I woke up this morning and as per usual (well usual starting a few weeks ago) I went outside and fed the ferals. It is the first thing I do now. Greg feeds our kitties and I take care of the ferals. Who appear magically once I put the food down. LOL. Well sometimes Pepsi in on the porch waiting for me. She is the boldest and waits just a few feet away from me. Then Fresca showed and they all started eating as soon as I went inside the house. I already went though an entire four cases (48 cans in each case) of cat food for the ferals over the past 2.5 weeks. LOL. I ordered more last night and it should be here by Wednesday and I have enough food for everyone while we wait for the new order. Luckily. It is my fault because I feed them whenever I see the plates empty and know this cannot go on forever. I think once Fresca is better (please let her have a full recovery) I will feed them wet only twice a day instead of all day long and as usual the dry food is aways out in the feeder. So they won't go hungry. I mean we do have the plumpest ferals ever lol. And unsurprisingly we have picked up a few more ferals now. It seems the word is out. There is plentiful and good wet food at the B***** house lol

Today is another cycling day. Lots to do before we go. Enjoy a marvelous Monday lovely ladies. Sending love and hugs to each and everyone of my friends here. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 6.20.10 AM.png

May your Monday be bright and sunny and calm and beautiful

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost forgot...

Happy Passover!

happypassover.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And happy Earth Day!!!!

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 7.04.22 AM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDO shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@missy LOL I was just munching on a matzo when I saw your post! Happy Passover!! Indeed those cats look very fat and healthy. And that is a lot of tin cans--would fill your recycle bin! Glad your Dad had a change of scenery if only for a short while.

ETA: @missy can you get your Dad's GP to order an Xray and then have him taken to a facility by non ambulance medical transport?

There was no riding today--as the winds are disGUSTing. 50 kms gusts. Put my puffer coat and hat and went for a bit of a walk. Felt like I'd blow away......good day to do the laundry.

Nothing new or exciting here. I need to book a tire swap.....my DH is doing his tomorrow.

cheers--Sharon

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m so glad your sister got to visit your Dad @missy, I’m sure he was so happy to see her. Good news that he was in good spirits, although I’m sad to hear he’s so immobile. Hopefully all the kitties will be strong and healthy with all the good food they’re getting, and Fresca will be back to normal soon.

Sorry it’s so windy @canuk-gal, it’s usually windy here, but not to that extent.

It’s a good thing they’re taking their time building TBE @marcy, at least they’ll be doing it properly.

For some reason I couldn’t post yesterday, it kept saying there was a problem.

Had a busy day yesterday, did the food shopping and laundry, and today I’ve been prepping food and finishing the cleaning.

We’ll be heading off to the airport later to collect them, and will probably be busy showing them the sights while they’re here:lol:

Hope you’re all safe and well :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!

@Austina have a great visit!!!!!

Mild wind today--hooray!!!!! Nice and warm also. Had a nice ride and a walk to get ice cream. LOL Rootbeer! Yum. Saw some spring flowers in a neighbors yard. Made me happy.

Be well people!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy wonderful Wednesday lol I lost a day! Thought it was Tuesday!

@canuk-gal hahaha I hope you enjoyed the matzoh. I hate the stuff and never touch it lol. But I know many enjoy it including my dh
Glad you got to cycle yesterday and your weather cooperated. We cycled too but I was FREEZING because it was breezy and an east wind which in April is freezing. TY for your suggestion about the X-ray..the biggest issue is transporting my dad and my mom is being stubborn. Again

@Austina thank you...Fresca looks like she is improving !! Fingers crossed!! Have fun with your friends and thank you for your well wishes all around...hope your shoulder is much better today

@Slickk happy Tuesday...hope you are having a good week

@bling_dream19 good morning. Hope all is well

@MamaBee checking in with you...how are things going...keeping all of you in my prayers

Yesterday was busy. Went to HSS early AM and the surgeon is pleased with his progress despite us feeling it is slow going. He thinks we are doing too much. Cycling too much. Walking too much. But acknowledges the fact we are active people and understands Greg's frustration with the slow progress. So it was all in all a good visit. His recovery is just not moving as fast as the other TKR four years ago

When we finally got home (long trip) Greg gave me my Dupixent injection. It was painful but definitely tolerable and better than when they gave me the loading dose in the doctor's office two weeks ago. Praying it helps my asthma. It's been challenging to say the least.

Then we went cycling and I was cold. Took me a long time to warm up when we got home. Saw Fresca and she looked so good. Praying her recovery continues. Saw her this AM when I fed them and she still looks good. Pepsi is getting bolder and hardly moves now when I go out to feed them...and she was pressed against our glass door like she wanted to come in after she ate. Tommy ran to the door and tried attacking her...ugh. She didn't seem too upset thankfully. I wonder if she would want to be a house cat but Greg isn't keen on that because of ringworm...some of you might remember that nightmare and we have no wish to repeat it...but if Pepsi wants in I do not know what I would do...of course this is probably all in my imagination and she would most likely run as fast as possible if I tried letting her inside the house...

Despite the freezing cold we had ice cream yesterday mid cycle. LOL we are helpless to resist the call of ice cream :lol:
But inside since it was so windy

Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 6.40.52 AM.png

Today we have a cardiologist appointment for Greg mid afternoon and rain is on the way so no cycling. Have a great day girls. Be well. Enjoy. XOXO

To remind you who Pepsi is...here she is...she reminds me of our cat Billy! Though Billy was a boy. He and Pepsi look alike down to their chubbiness lol. But not exactly alike as Billy had a lot of white hair on his tummy and some on his face and Pepsi is more gray all over with less white hair on her tummy. But still they have many similarities down to enjoying their food a LOT :)

Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 6.42.58 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies XOXO

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls, I have been asked to share devastating news.
Joanne’s mother passed away last night :(
Joanne needs to take care of everything so she won’t be online for a while.

Plesse send her your good wishes and keep her family in your prayers.

Our deepest condolences @MamaBee

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting us know @missy, if you speak to her, please pass on our condolences.

Just a quick fly by, as our guests will be up shortly and I need to get ready. Big love to you all xxx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results