shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone girls with one carat or less center stones?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Onedrop, gorgeous ring! What is your finger sizee if you don't mind me asking?

Do you have a thread with more pics of the setting?

ETA: never mind, I found your thread!! :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
One drop you have a stunning ring :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Laila: thanks!! I really love the three stone in your avatar! It's really classic, yet with a modern feel. I feel your pain in trying to make a decision about the right setting, it's not always easy to find one and stick with it when you love so many styles. As a matter of fact, now that I have seen all of the other beautiful 3-stones in this thread I am starting to miss that look. Glad you found my thread. I am not sure if I mentioned my ring size in there but it's 5.5. I can't wait to see what you choose!!!

Amy's Bling: Thanks for the compliment! All of the rings in this thread are gorgeous!!! :love:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Mine. The center stone is .55 or .58 or somewhere in between. I just use the lower number to describe it. It weighed a little different by two people, a jeweler and a gemologist. I bought the center stone 2nd hand off craigslist and needed to get it checked out. Side stones are.25. I don't know if it's because three in a row just packs more punch or maybe it's the cut of the stones but they have a good presence on my hand when I'm wearing it. I'm a 6.

I need a photo without the flash obviously. I'll get around to that at some point. I find taking photos very difficult.

ringfinger1.jpg

ringfinger.jpg

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I upgraded the solitaire in my avatar to a 3 stone that I have never taken pics of. I then upgraded teh centre sstone to one with much better clarity and a wee bit bigger size. I will have to take a pic now to post. My centre stone is .90 and the sides are .40.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten, that's some great finger coverage!!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, I am really liking all these, a feast for my eyes :love: :love: :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love 3 stone rings!!! :love: I absolutely love the one in your avatar Laila; every time I see it, it makes my heart skip a beat! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thank you, Skippy!!

I'll have my own new 3 stone reset to add to this thread very soon. :naughty: Everyone's gorgeous rings convinced me to go for it.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
The lighting is terrible, but this is my three-stone ring. The center asscher is 1 carat and the sidetones total .40. My wedding band is just under .60 carats. Both rings are platinum, size 4.5.

rings.JPG

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Here is my white flash 3 stone. center is a .63 ACA G VS2 and the sides are .32 (each) G SI1 ideal. I wear it with a BGD pave wedding band.

IMG_1078.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DearBuddha, I LOVE your set! That asscher is gorgeous.

Sandra, your set is stunning! Is the WF 3 stone a stock setting or custom? Also, would you mind sharing what size the diamonds are in the BGD band?

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Laila,

The 3 stone setting from W F is the "trellis" setting (you can find it on the website) and my BGD band is a 3/4 eternity pave style with melee diamonds. I think .02 TCW.... it really sparkles in the sun

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new three stone reset!!

Center stone is 0.98 carat H color (6.23 x 6.25 x 3.98 mm). Side stones are just under .50 carats each and I color. I can sometimes notice a color difference in certain lights but it's not bad at all. You all weren't kidding, these three stone rings provide serious finger coverage!!! :naughty: I think I can finally be satisfied with my diamond's size now (but I'm not promising DH anything :lol:). The ring is a size 6.5, and the stones almost cover the top of the finger.

DSCN1295-1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1335998386|3186070 said:
My new three stone reset!!

Center stone is 0.98 carat H color (6.23 x 6.25 x 3.98 mm). Side stones are just under .50 carats each and I color. I can sometimes notice a color difference in certain lights but it's not bad at all. You all weren't kidding, these three stone rings provide serious finger coverage!!! :naughty: I think I can finally be satisfied with my diamond's size now (but I'm not promising DH anything :lol:).

Whoowhee! Did you start your own thread on this one yet?! I've been waiting to see it done!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful :appl: :love: :love: :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your re-set is gorgeous, Laila!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, Laila! I'd love to see more pics.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! I'd like to see more pics too for sure.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it's stunning!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tgal, thank you! I have not posted a thread yet, but I'll hopefully post one when I get my prong issue fixed. I've been following your re-set too. Will it be done soon?! :naughty: It'll be amazing!

Skippy, Tigian, Zoe, Logan Sapphire, and Amy, thank you so much gals!! :) I'll post some more pics soon.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, that looks gorgeous!!! :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: More pictures please!!! TIA.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Laila, your three stone is beautiful!!!! :love: :love: I have been waiting to see the final product, and it does not disappoint. We need more pics!!

ETA: Sandra, your three-ring ER and WB are beautiful and look great together!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Laila, your new ring looks great! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila, that is an amazing reset!!! its GORGEOUS! what perfect finger coverage you have there!! If by chance it isn't the final setting - at least you've been able to stave off DSS for a period of time!!! :D

Really a beauty - please start that thread so we can drool over it some more!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Laila, what a gorgeous ring! That is some serious finger coverage :love: It's beautiful!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's perfect!! I hope this is your stone's final happy home :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
L - your ring looks perfect!!! Did you get your problems worked out?? I use Orrington Jewelers in Winnetka, IL - they are wonderful!!!!!!!

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Here is another picture of my 3 stone!

IMG_1088.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results