shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone girls with one carat or less center stones?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It's done! Yay, it's beautiful!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
SandraPaneczko|1335800541|3184024 said:
Here is my white flash 3 stone. center is a .63 ACA G VS2 and the sides are .32 (each) G SI1 ideal. I wear it with a BGD pave wedding band.

Do you have a thread for your 3 stone? It's beautiful! I would love to see more pictures of this setting!

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
No, I don't have a thread but I did post a second pic on here under my other account..... I love my sailor....... Didnt relize i switched user names but that pic is also my ring

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I just read this thread from start to finish...LOVE all the beautiful three stones! Your re-set is STUNNING, Laila!!! Three stone rings are my favorite style ever. They are so simple, yet beautiful and timeless. Your rings have made me SWOON!!! :love:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
love your new 3 stone laila!! actually I love 3 stone rings in general! they really provide ample finger coverage. :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug, thank you so much! :)

purplesilk, I'll hopefully post more pics soon! Thanks!

onedrop, thanks! Your old 3 stone ring was definitely an inspiration!

alene, thank you! How is your own 3 stone reset coming along?

Enerchi, thanks! Yes, definitely staves off DSS, at least for now. :Up_to_something:

DearBuddha, thanks! I love yours too, especially with the curved band.

Amysbling, thank you! I hope it's the final home of my diamond too.

motownmama, thanks! I'll have to check out that jeweler sometime.

I love my sailor, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

innerkitten, thank you! :)

imthepreacherswife, thanks! I agree, they are timeless. Your ring was one I drooled over too. I hope you didn't sell it!

hlmr, thank you so much! They sure do provide ample finger coverage, don't they?! :naughty:

Gals, keep posting your rings!! We need more eye candy. :bigsmile:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
I love your reset, Laila. I hope you will enjoy your ring for many years! Your thread was a real inspiration for my upgrade ring, thank you and all the other girls, who posted. I actually got preloved Onedrop 3 stone mounting and let BGD to put his stones in it. I am so much looking forward to join your 3 stone ring girl Club! Just another 3 weeks to wait...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Efriede|1336205441|3188041 said:
I love your reset, Laila. I hope you will enjoy your ring for many years! Your thread was a real inspiration for my upgrade ring, thank you and all the other girls, who posted. I actually got preloved Onedrop 3 stone mounting and let BGD to put his stones in it. I am so much looking forward to join your 3 stone ring girl Club! Just another 3 weeks to wait...

Yay, that's awesome, Efriede! You must be sooo excited. Please post lots of pics when you get your ring!! And thank you for the nice words. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, I've been waiting and waiting to see your new ring! It looks beautiful - love the proportions of the stones. It surely does provide you with wonderful finger coverage - it's just gorgeous!!

You must start a thread for it - congrats!!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you I love my sailor! I am considering that setting for a reset of my diamonds and those are great comparison shots :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

Efriede: This is great news!! I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I am certain it will be beautiful!

I love this thread, so yes, let's keep it going ladies! With all of the talk of three-stones around PS during the last few months, I realized just how much I missed having a three stone engagement ring. So because of that, and because I have NO will power, I decided to get my own little project started, so I may have something new to share myself in this thread in a couple of weeks. :naughty:

I love my sailor: Your wedding set is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the new pictures.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
onedrop|1336246400|3188258 said:

Efriede: This is great news!! I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I am certain it will be beautiful!

I love this thread, so yes, let's keep it going ladies! With all of the talk of three-stones around PS during the last few months, I realized just how much I missed having a three stone engagement ring. So because of that, and because I have NO will power, I decided to get my own little project started, so I may have something new to share myself in this thread in a couple of weeks. :naughty:

I love my sailor: Your wedding set is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the new pictures.

Onedrop, that is exciting news! Which setting are you getting? With side diamonds or maybe colored stones? I actually was debating whatbto put as sidestones: diamonds or sapphires. Went for diamonds at the end, but I do plan to put a nice sapphire as a center stone when I am ready to upgrade the 0.83 stone to the solitaire in 7 mm range. Yeap, thats the final destination. :naughty: I just love how sapphires look in a three stone with diamond accents. :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Efriede said:

Onedrop, that is exciting news! Which setting are you getting? With side diamonds or maybe colored stones? I actually was debating whatbto put as sidestones: diamonds or sapphires. Went for diamonds at the end, but I do plan to put a nice sapphire as a center stone when I am ready to upgrade the 0.83 stone to the solitaire in 7 mm range. Yeap, thats the final destination. :naughty: I just love how sapphires look in a three stone with diamond accents. :love:

Yes, it's definitely exciting! I am going with diamonds again for the three stone. The setting will be a variation of a Hearts on Fire three stone setting, I think it's called the Identity. I really prefer bezel rings now, so I wanted to have those in my new setting as well.

Gems as side stones would have been beautiful in your new setting (I think Dreamer was considering that as well), but hey, you can just get another ring to satisfy that need! A center stone in the 7mm range is around my end point as well, but that is years down the road!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Onedrop, woo hoo!! Come on back to the dark side, hehe. :naughty: :bigsmile: Can't wait to see your new project!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1336250031|3188283 said:

Onedrop, woo hoo!! Come on back to the dark side, hehe. :naughty: :bigsmile: Can't wait to see your new project!

LOL! I am coming back...happily! I'll be there to stay also. Of course I will post as soon as I get it!!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it's definitely exciting! I am going with diamonds again for the three stone. The setting will be a variation of a Hearts on Fire three stone setting, I think it's called the Identity. I really prefer bezel rings now, so I wanted to have those in my new setting as well.

Gems as side stones would have been beautiful in your new setting (I think Dreamer was considering that as well), but hey, you can just get another ring to satisfy that need! A center stone in the 7mm range is around my end point as well, but that is years down the road![/quote]

Can't wait to see you your reset, Onedrop. It seems we will be getting our new rings the same time :appl: I will see mine end of May. :lickout:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1336237027|3188190 said:
Laila, I've been waiting and waiting to see your new ring! It looks beautiful - love the proportions of the stones. It surely does provide you with wonderful finger coverage - it's just gorgeous!!

You must start a thread for it - congrats!!

Hi MissGotRocks! Thank you very much! :wavey:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
wow- I am loving those 3 stone rings posted! Beautiful!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I have a three stone asscher in platinum if you're interested. The ring is size 7 platinum, center is 0.8, sides are about 0.4 each.

threestoneoutside2.jpg
asscheralone.jpg

BoulderGal

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS BoulderGal! That is a fantastic asscher you have in the centre! WOW!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all these rings. It is making my wheels turn again! :lol:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, that's an awesome 3-asscher ring!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Laila, your reset is lovely! So are all the other 3-stones in this thread!

My engagment ring is a 0.91ct center stone with ~0.12ct calla cut sidestones.

Anniversary%20and%20Engagement%20039a.jpg

Anniversary%20and%20Engagement%20043a.jpg

Anniversary%20and%20Engagement%20054a.jpg

I am still in love with it almost 2 years after getting engaged, and not an ounce of DSS. 8)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone M AVC's. .48 center and .46 sides, in all yellow gold. Temp setting.

100_41881.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Packrat, that is gorgeous!!! Have you been holding out on us my dear? :D

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1336367696|3189079 said:
Packrat, that is gorgeous!!! Have you been holding out on us my dear? :D

Um, DITTO!!!!!!! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vc10um, thank you! Your ring is gorgeous! I've never seen calla cut sides before; how unique and beautiful!

packrat, wow!! Those M's are lovely. The yellow gold really sets them off.

BoulderGal, I love your asscher 3 stone!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
packrat said:
The stone M AVC's. .48 center and .46 sides, in all yellow gold. Temp setting.

Love it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results